• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Here is the part where Mujin looks towards the living and reaches as if to go back before ultimately deciding against and turning towards the other side where Naraka leads. I mean he’s literally shown at a stop as well signifying both sides of the living and the dead.
What mujin did was give mori and ahan a last push so they could make it out of earth that's why he stretched his hand

And he himself stated that his body can last only a few minutes before he dies

For the second part it’s definitely existence erasure. Mujin even described himself as being disintegrated after Mori began to erase him. And once he actually does die he literally does just as he says and simply fades away from existence. So it definitely is straight existence erasure

As for the other stuff.

Here is the part where Mujin looks towards the living and reaches as if to go back before ultimately deciding against and turning towards the other side where Naraka leads. I mean he’s literally shown at a stop as well signifying both sides of the living and the dead.

He was also previously rejecting death prior to that scene as well.

And like I said in the beginning of the flashback in 568 Mori was under the assumption that Mujin was once again trying to resurrect himself which was what happening when he first rejected the karma to begin with.
Yea thanks for all the scans, but I'm talking abt prior to these, when Mori told Mujin to "disappear" and Mujin was fading away that's what I said they told was not existence erasure when it obviously was both disitegration and existence erasure, it's very clear. Plus, Mujin wasn't "trying to resurrect himself" He rejected Karma bc of his red wings, and he rejected existence erasure and disintegration via the them.

May I ask as to what exactly is required to prove Type 5 Acausality?
I honestly also want to know what is, since I wanna see why they're saying "it's a shit argument" aswell so if anyone wanna point out how Mori doesn't have it (even tho most evidence point towards that) lmk

Still don’t think it’s existence erasure but sure. Don’t be surprised when people who are trying to debunk mori are advocating against it, it’s not solid. I Gave up when I saw it on ovens sandbox.

Last edited:
And can’t we just add some changes to the sandbox our selves it seem like we can edit Lowkey could finish this myself I’m sick currently I’m just suck in bed.

Still don’t think it’s existence erasure but sure. Don’t be surprised when people who are trying to debunk mori are advocating against it, it’s not solid. I Gave up when I saw it on ovens sandbox.
I think everyone here agrees it's existence erasure, except for u (Mb if I'm wrong)

I think everyone here agrees it's existence erasure, except for u (Mb if I'm wrong)
Lmao theres people outside of the wiki who might come here in the future to debunk mori even being above galaxy. When thexy read this I know it gonna cause an argument even I don’t think it’s es cause lack off evidence and the context points a different direction.

Last edited:
Lmao theres people outside of the wiki who might come here in the future to try to debunk mori even being above galaxy. When thexy read this I know it gonna cause an argument even I don’t think it’s es cause lack off evidence and the context points a different direction.
I am sorry, but, what??? 💀 💀 💀 Literally didn't understand most of the shit u said bro...

Lmao theres people outside of the wiki who might come here in the future to try to debunk mori even being above galaxy. When thexy read this I know it gonna cause an argument even I don’t think it’s es cause lack off evidence and the context points a different direction.
Also even if ppl will come here to try and debunk it, even then, if it just simply isn't true then they can try to bring as many arguments as u like, it won't be true. Bc rn Mori is a solid Low Multi, whether ppl will like it or not, to think he's below that is merely stupid.

Also even if ppl will come here to try and debunk it, even then, if it just simply isn't true then they can try to bring as many arguments as u like, it won't be true. Bc rn Mori is a solid Low Multi, whether ppl will like it or not, to think he's below that is merely stupid.
Sure.

Just checked the sandbox
Why is the scaling "likely 2-C" and not 2C also the reason for the 2C is really not solid
It would have been better if you used the "power over all creation and being the balance of the universes"

I'm getting quite tired of being questioned about all of this when I have not even finalized the ratings for the characters yet. Mitch and I don't even agree with Low 2-C at the moment, much less 2-B. So if everyone could calm down with telling me what to add I would appreciate it.

I'm getting quite tired of being questioned about all of this when I have not even finalized the ratings for the characters yet. Mitch and I don't even agree with Low 2-C at the moment, much less 2-B. So if everyone could calm down with telling me what to add I would appreciate it.
As i say before 2-C actually pretty blatant

Also for other stuff, we must create Mubong sandbox too. And for another ability it's better for wait webtoon translation for added it later, maybe in CRT later

As i say before 2-C actually pretty blatant

Also for other stuff, we must create Mubong sandbox too. And for another ability it's better for wait webtoon translation for added it later, maybe in CRT later
No it isn't. Mori never specifically destroys the universe, much less multiple of them.

No it isn't. Mori never specifically destroys the universe, much less multiple of them.
We could push off on the 2C conversation for now since you’re prolly busy with other stuff plus we’re still weeks away from the chapters being available for free so there’s still plenty of time to work on the sandbox.

But I still think there is a strong case for 2C especially going by the raws.

Doesn't have to be destruction
Just significantly affecting it can grant right
Exactly LMAO, you don't have to destroy something to be that level when it comes to Low 2-C and above, you can affect a 4D space and still be 2-C like what?

Isn't it that
If u just merely "affect" a 4D space-time that still means ur literally 2 infinites above a 3D universe

And therefore Low 2-C

I'm literally gonna ******* rage if this shit doesn't get accepted for Mori but for Goku they accepted it even tho it's the exact same thing 🗿 🗿 🗿 😭 😭

My dude it ain’t that deep.

The guy put “likely 2C” on the sandbox. Not “possibly,” it was “likely.” It’s not off the table

It’s just the conversation’ll get there when it gets there.

My dude it ain’t that deep.

The guy put “likely 2C” on the sandbox. Not “possibly,” it was “likely.” It’s not off the table

It’s just the conversation’ll get there when it gets there.
I thought bro doesn't wanna accept it, sorry for my ranting

TBH I'm prolly not gonna be active in this thread until the CRT drops

GoH isn't really fun to talk about on this site anymore outside of VS Threads and CRTs. Discussing the scaling has become such a chore.

I'm genuinely struggling to find Low 2-C feats. affecting multiple universes to summon the Mori gang is spatial hax. We never see Mori create of destroy a universe so even giving him 3-A is extremely generous.

I'm genuinely struggling to find Low 2-C feats. affecting multiple universes to summon the Mori gang is spatial hax. We never see Mori create of destroy a universe so even giving him 3-A is extremely generous.
If u disregard the stupid "official translations" and go for the raws we actually see him being stated to be an existence that carries the whole of creation. This is by the official raws and therefore should be accepted, we presented this multiple times but it got ignored. There's also the statement of Mori being the "balance of the universe" aswell as having "Nirvana" which is a state that's grating you to be "completely free from physical restrains" by the buddhist definition

And before you say OH IT'S JUST BUDDHIST NOT GOH, Goh follows very much the same ideology, even Baek states when he thought he attained nirvana that only he exists in the whole universe ONLY he exist, which goes hand in hand with him actually being unbound by the universe, and it's physical restraints such as space-time, NOW ofc he doesn't have it, but he have read it in a book ofc, meaning the same ideology accepts itself in the verse, because it exists so ppl actually wrote books about it, otherwise if it didn't exist the same as it does in buddhist, then they wouldn't have.
But also just shows that the creator just wants to let us know what Nirvana truly is. (even tho he did NOT achieve it).
So in short, he was stated to be above creation and all of existence, and even if you disregard the OFFICIAL raw translation (by korean people, which is stupid to do so) even the mistranslated "power over nature" it goes hand-in-hand with creation as @PowerToScale stated, because nature is esentialy as the definition states is all over the universe and is also the universe itself.

And another thing (last one) that could get Mori to 2-C is are these statements by Xuanzang:

IMG_3651.png

IMG_3652.png

IMG_3655.png

IMG_3656.png

These point VERY evidently to 2-C, altogether. And yes, these are offficial translations, which matters.

"The point where time overlaps"

"Everyone who reaches nirvana comes to this place and oversees ALL OF CREATION from here."

"You would become a true god, free from the laws of nature"

"Will you create balance in the universe as an all-powerful spirit"

"Become a Buddha who restores balance amongst all of the universes"

Plus, disregarding these statements, Mori can already make avatars of himself into the 3D world:

unknown.png

And she sensed him in the past.

Just like Xuanzang can create avatars as she is from a higher plane of existence, which Satan sensed (it was Xuanzang all along that he sensed bc he came to protect Mori):
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

And she can interract with others, but cannot be interracted with, just like a true avatar of someone from a higher plane of existence:

unknown.png

Example of Xuanzang interracting with Mori.

I can't believe y'all r this ignorant, and on top of this there r possibly a lot more evidence

Back