• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Upgrade Version 2! Supreme God Boogaloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't prove the "dimensions" in question are universal in size then you can't concretely assume they're, at best you'd get a "possibly" rating via equal interpretations regarding the semantics of "dimensions", and even then it's arguable if they're actually equal interpretations or not.

I'm not caught up on this thread so i might be missing some context, but i saw this point and wanted to address it.

1- Dimensions don't necessarily means universe
2- May I see the scan of sage human realm size?

Also your math is not mathing.

Alright I want to know the sizes of each realm, and I want to know if all of them has any separate different timeline.

If all of this even meet the conditions, I agree with low 2-C

Please, reduce with "slow time flow or quicker" as it won't mean anything. Basically having different laws system.
Here’s the Sage Realm knowledge I have. 🤣

If you can't prove the "dimensions" in question are universal in size then you can't concretely assume they're, at best you'd get a "possibly" rating via equal interpretations regarding the semantics of "dimensions", and even then it's arguable if they're actually equal interpretations or not.

I'm caught on this thread so i might be missing some context, but i saw this point and wanted to address it.
Fair point and hence I am asking if those "Realms" are actual universe in size or not.

I am not asking a stupid question but the verse involved some realms and structures, so it is fair to ask about their sizes.

Here’s the Sage Realm knowledge I have. 🤣
For context the whale entered the atmosphere as stated bout to explode and mori trying to push out the celestial sphere further in the universe as stated or reach the universe depths, chapter 160..

And is they’re any problems with nirvana being above the other timelines of mori cause it was ignored bet some do 🤣 bet y’all won’t accept mori calling the sage realm universe either 😖.

For context the whale entered the atmosphere as stated bout to explode and mori trying to push out the celestial sphere further in the universe as stated or reach the universe depths, chapter 160..

And is they’re any problems with nirvana being above the other timelines of mori cause it was ignored bet some do 🤣 bet y’all won’t accept mori calling the sage realm universe either 😖.
I mean universe without a timeline = 3A
Universe without a timeline and infinite size = High 3A
Universe with a timeline = Low 2C

Alright. Till now I understand this

Whole universe = dimension = Timeline

And Mori scales only to sage Realm which is

The whole universe = sage + divine realm

Mori one who reached Nirvana was stated to be able to exists outside of the whole universe

Mori dimension has a timeline but those realms don't. Like I already said even a pocket dimension can have different timeflow that doens't mean it has a different Timelines. Where is the proof of sage realm or divine realm having past, Present and future. I don't see that anywhere in the Manhwa
Where is the proof of the sage realm having the past? How about all the events happening in the past in the sage realm like the literal war on heaven Sun Wukong waged before he was trapped under a mountain.

Or what about the time they called Beelzelbub from the divine realm during Mujin’s flashback 34 years in the past.

Also the fact that Xunagzang says she oversees past, present, and future from the universe which can include the divine and sage realm fundamentally proves those two areas have a past, present, and future as well since Xuangzang is capable of seeing it.

Since there are multiple interpretation of universe (one is his own realm and other is the whole structure)

Which one is he referring to?
Xuazang statement comes for whole universe
Where is the proof of the sage realm having the past? How about all the events happening in the past in the sage realm like the literal war on heaven Sun Wukong waged before he was trapped under a mountain.

Or what about the time they called Beelzelbub from the divine realm during Mujin’s flashback 34 years in the past.
Also the fact that Xunagzang says she oversees past, present, and future from the universe which can include the divine and sage realm fundamentally proves those two areas have a past, present, and future as well since Xuangzang is capable of seeing it.
This is not how you prove Sage realm or divine realm has DIFFERENT timeline then Mortal world.

Because you can't All exists in a Single timeline as far as narrative goes.

Whole universe=whole timeline separated from the rest which = Heaven Sage Divine Realms=
One Whole Universe, One Whole TimeLine, One whole Dimension. Those realms would be house inside that whole dimension or timeline.

Other timeline= a whole new dimension(universe) which would house those realms (universes) within. Make another whole universe/dimension/timeline.

do I have to break it down more? Or am I wrong. 🤓

Last edited:
Not really, if I understood correctly, it means both share same timeline. I am being honest but this is the only interpretation I can find unless you say both realm's past are different, then the whole case changes.

Xuazang statement comes for whole universe

This is not how you prove Sage realm or divine realm has DIFFERENT timeline then Mortal world.

Because you can't All exists in a Single timeline as far as narrative goes.
Ok but that means the universe there would still qualify for low 2-C no?

Whole universe=whole timeline separated from the rest which = Heaven Sage Divine Realms=
One Whole Universe, One Whole TimeLine, One whole Dimension. Those realms would be house inside that whole dimension or timeline.

Other timeline= a whole new dimension(universe) which would house those realms (universes) within. Make another whole universe/dimension/timeline.

do I have to break it down more? Or I’m I wrong. 🤓
You are half correct at the same time half wrong

Sage realm and divine realm exists inside a Single timeline/ universe so it's sharing Only one timeline. There is no proof for each having different timelines but yes mori from different dimension = from different timelines.

I hope you understand A single mori exists in single universe

Wait a minute actually?

For it to share a timeline doesn’t it have to be somehow connected to the main universe? Like unless they’re actually connected they can’t share the same timeline right?

1- Dimensions don't necessarily means universe
2- May I see the scan of sage human realm size?

Also your math is not mathing.

Alright I want to know the sizes of each realm, and I want to know if all of them has any separate different timeline.

If all of this even meet the conditions, I agree with low 2-C

Please, reduce with "slow time flow or quicker" as it won't mean anything. Basically having different laws system.
It’s actually said that the Divine Realm itself is a whole universe. Its also said there that the last 7 floors have their own separate space-times and dimensions of their own. The Guide (you know that being Mori talked to), had to create a 4D matrix in order for Mori and the monsters to get to the next floor. The Sage/Demon Realm, that surrounds the planet is again a whole other universe, because the Realm can be traveled physically from where it contains the Divine Realm.

(this is a late reply, maybe it helps in this discussion?)

You are half correct at the same time half wrong

Sage realm and divine realm exists inside a Single timeline/ universe so it's sharing Only one timeline. There is no proof for each having different timelines but yes mori from different dimension = from different timelines.

I hope you understand A single mori exists in single universe
Ok if the sage realm and divine don’t got different timelines wouldn’t they be connected just one to the main timeline events?.

Yes and that a whole universe of mori Jin would make one universe/timeline/dimension.

where there’s 9 others that are separated with the same structure which he would rule.

so 2-c fits

Last edited:
It’s actually said that the Divine Realm itself is a whole universe. Its also said there that the last 7 floors have their own separate space-times and dimensions of their own. The Guide (you know that being Mori talked to), had to create a 4D matrix in order for Mori and the monsters to get to the next floor. The Sage/Demon Realm, that surrounds the planet is again a whole other universe, because the Realm can be traveled physically from where it contains the Divine Realm.

(this is a late reply, maybe it helps in this discussion?)
7 floors has each of them own space-time continuum? Is this info accurate?

Here’s some I already had in my gallery which should help with 2-c.
Mori after the fight got even stronger.
nirvana should be higher existence from them aswell, seeing how it didn’t seem like any of them reach it other wise they wouldve one tap mubong.
Sandbox before was mori pulling in dimensions I’ve seen other transitions aswell say stuff like he nesting dimensions when mori was summoning the other Mori’s hes affecting their dimensions aswell mostly likely.

The scans was there to show mori has reached over them. Unless mori summon them from nirvana aswell which should be impossible I guess.

basically prove that they havent reach nirvana and it’s higher than them aswell.
Those dimensions are on the same plane as Mori’s which nirvana would transcend (rule over)

The other moris havent reach that lvl of strength or dimensionality seeing how they are being depicted as inferior to a weaker mori and mubong.

That plane of existence isnt in their universes otherwise they would one tap mori verse if they had the concept of that nirvana

so nirvana in the man verse mostly likely exists above them as a greater power

Going with the control “all universes” nirvana rules them aswell.

And it wouldn’t be only range or hax if mori is pulling dimensions and “nesting” them.

added more reasoning.
Anyways @Everything12 seem to had the seem idea.
i have gotten some the evidence and I explain why nirvana would be outside of them aswell.
wasn’t attacked should fit.

I would like to talk about this topic with the mod
I’ve discussed what needed to be proven with y’all.

For the sage realm being a universe:

-It is stated to have a completely different flow of time compared to the normal universe

-It is completely spatially cut from the universe requiring portals to travel to it. It also required the King to use spacetime portals to travel to it.

-it is called called a universe twice. Once by mori, another time by a inhabitant on of the planets. Which alone is enough for uni size based on the wiki universe page.

For the sage realm being a universe:

-It is stated to have a completely different flow of time compared to the normal universe

-It is completely spatially cut from the universe requiring portals to travel to it. It also required the King to use spacetime portals to travel to it.

-it is called called a universe twice. Once by mori, another time by a inhabitant on of the planets. Which alone is enough for uni size based on the wiki universe page.
I’ve already posted the scans for it 😖

Last edited:
All the realms are considered mirrored To each other beside distinguishes made they should be consider the same size

🤣🤣Lowkey the 7 floors could be translated to universes with raws, weebtoon translated them with worlds could be a bad transition from weebtoon again 🤣 @karma should translate them.

Last edited:
@Dreed the claim explicitly is "There are 7 floors and each of them has its own space-time continuum and it's dimension"

Does not matter how many emojis you add, the claim is there.

I want to see the evidence presented there.

@Dreed the claim explicitly is "There are 7 floors and each of them has its own space-time continuum and it's dimension"

Does not matter how many emojis you add, the claim is there.

I want to see the evidence presented there.
Ahh.. all my claims I’ve made, Ive posted scans for lol it was just a thought.
💀💀 who tf said I was talking about the comment it doesn’t even correlate but pop off.

I’ve been sending emojis snice y’all circled back 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Guys, all this does not matter. I wanna see the scan for each floor having its own space-time continuum which results in 7
Here’s the scans and everything.

Note;
The last seven floors can only be traversed by dimensional travel. As evident as Mori couldn’t breach these floors (7) using his Yeoui, and the 9993 floors weren’t space times as he physically busted through them. He couldn’t physically bust through the last 7 because they’re impossible physically to break and go through, he had to use the 4D Gate, which itself is 4D Logic that the Guide said, that the Sphere created to traverse through the next one(which is in the scans). They are called Floors/The Sub-Realms of the Heavenly Realm itself. The Heavenly Realm stated by Beezlebub, that time moved much slower than Human Realm. The Skyscraper houses the upper floors of the Heavenly Realm, but as you go deeper (bottom of this tower) is where the Masters reside in each of their own floor, aka the 7 floors/Sub-Realms.

if you have any questions, ask them, i’ll try to provide answers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back