• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God May Cry - Dante (Devil May Cry) vs God (Supernatural)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dante (Devil May Cry) versus God (Supernatural)

Moving from Lucifer to God. Well, then again someone could just keep the Lucifer vs Dante victory/loss thing if they specified which variation was used. Anyway thought their haxx was pretty close so went with this.

Standar Battle Conditions

Restrictions - God may not run away and must fight.

At their strongest, but does not include SMT Dante. Who wins?

Dante.(Devil.May.Cry).full.1143783
The Demon Hunter

Chuck supernatural
"Chuck, the creator of Supernatural."

God takes the cake from where I'm sitting. God wins via hax.

God is weak to darkness which Dante has and cannot negate Dante's power due them being equal in power. I need to know how good is God's regen and Ik he invented souls but Dante can resist soul manipulation the factor I need is time manipulation cause if they are at even length and not above I can see Dante winning if he can hit Yamato but acasual idk if that helps in dura

Um. God's reality warping skills are pretty much unmatched. I don't see Dante getting much further than a step if God legitimately views him as a threat- he's good but he isn't going to survive complete cellular breakdown.

True Dante has no real way to get reality warped out of existance though so I think god wins via the hax Dante isn't a very hax heavy character @Mat will Yamato work even though just wondering?

No.

To give you perspective, mere angels in Supernatural have no souls. They don't have matter nor souls in their true forms. They are beyond both. You need attacks that hit on above soul level to put them down, and in true forms they can regenerate on a "cellular" level.

Archangels have sub-atomic matter manipulation and all sorts of ridiculous hax that would lay waste to the DMC Verse. Time-Stopping forever, immunity for Time-Stopping, Spatial Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Death Inducement, Dream Walking and Manipulation, Mind-Destroying. And even a weak Pagan such as Atropos has limited Causality Manipulation. Imagine what the creator of the universe can do. God, The Darkness and Death also have what is called "Amortality" in the series. I.E, they exist beyond the very concept of death and the only thing that can put them down are beings with comparable power which can also meet their very absurd resistances and haxes.

Hell, one angel has send Sam and Dean into the "real world", where they were actually two actors performing for a show called Supernatural. He later entered the "real world" and slaughtered the entire production team before sending them back.

God is also all-seeing, Nigh-Omniscient and exists in multiple places at once. Also Universal+ range.

that fourth wall break though but yeah God has my vote as much as I love Dante

Are you serious Dante lost to lucifer even when he was universal some argued lucifer would win God is more powerful so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back