• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God Fusion Goku upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be a hot take, but I think God Fusion Goku should be upgraded to Low 1-C.

As it was created from Goku literally fusing with people from real life, it should be scaled at least to Arale and Akira Toriyama's Plot Manipulation, especially because said real life humans were able to manipulate the story by fusing with a fictional character, and since, y'know, we are on the same plane of existence as Akira Toriyama.

The long and short of it is that since Arale manipulating the plot as though she transcends it is Low 1-C, the people who LITERALLY transcend it and also fused with Goku should be treated the same way.

IMG_2298.jpg

i'll be honest, thought it was cropped nsfw due to the pose, good to know it is just cell flexing a hammer

anyway disagree, our stance on "real life interacting with fiction" seems to be just 4th wall breaking, not tier 1, arale's plot manip is not low 1-C because of akira's real life self, it is because his self insert sees arale's world as fiction, and we did not "affect the story", again, just fourth wall breaking, unless something indicates the original script was for them to lsoe and our energy changed it, it is not comaprable to arale's plot manip

Personally, I'd even deleted the file entirely because it has little to no original content and is pretty much a copy-paste of other Goku profiles.
Also, the entire reality-fiction fusion is unclear, inadequate for out type of indexing and just meant to be a fun game for the crowd in the theater.
You can also bring up relevancy, since it appears for a few minutes in an already short and non-canon movie meant to be a special even in some theaters.

Personally, I'd even deleted the file entirely because it has little to no original content and is pretty much a copy-paste of other Goku profiles.
Also, the entire reality-fiction fusion is unclear, inadequate for out type of indexing and just meant to be a fun game for the crowd in the theater.
You can also bring up relevancy, since it appears for a few minutes in an already short and non-canon movie meant to be a special even in some theaters.
I personally agree with these sentiments.

Thank you for helping out. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

oh yeah i wanted to mention it, i don't get why it is even a thing, it doesn't have any significant change from super goku besides the fight he as on and the 4th wall break, hell i couldn't find the "real life fusing" thing on the P&A section, like, even the "Occasional limited 4th wall breaking" wasn't changed to a normal one despite it being like, this goku's entire point

also "By sharpening his mind<Daizenshuu 4 – World Guide: Racial Groups" lol

If you were to take GF Goku seriously, shouldn't he be like tier 0 or something since his 4th wall break was destroying real life objects, fusing with actual people, like any people and bringing someone from real life into the movie?

If you were to take GF Goku seriously, shouldn't he be like tier 0 or something since his 4th wall break was destroying real life objects, fusing with actual people, like any people and bringing someone from real life into the movie?
Fourth Wall Breaking is not Tier 0.

Anyway I agree this page shouldn’t exist for reasons stated.

The Real 4-D at Super Tenkaichi Budokai is so far removed from Dragon Ball canon that even connecting the film to Dr. Slump is improbable.

I think he was talking about in the literal sense with God Fusion Goku coming into real life and fusing with real people.
Doesn't apply here, but at best, a "Real World" setting in a similar scenario would give 1 level of R>F transcendence, so Low 1-C.

Unless you believe Goku truly transcended fiction and came into our actual world of course

Last edited:
I MADE THE PAGE
The page in all honesty is not necessary

It barely offers anything additionally note worthy from Canon Goku
Has very little content to actually work with
And this is the most obscure Goku to date

I’m surprised this was page was even made

But yeah in all seriousness
This page needs to be nuked

Okay. Should I delete the page and close this thread then?

Also, my apologies that this did not go as you wanted, Tyloxtus. If you try to learn and adapt to our conventions, I am sure that you will get other content revision threads accepted eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back