• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God Emperor Doom vs Chara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azathoth_the_Abyssal_Idiot

VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Since one was downgraded from what they initially were, one was upgraded from what they initially were, and they're now relatively equal, I figured this would be a good fight. Soooo...scenario time!

There was a sudden shaking in Doomstadt as the colossal sentinel of the castle collapsed onto the ground. Civilians began dropping like flies as if a lethal poison has filled the lungs of every individual in a several kilometer radius. An aura of pure hate filled every corner of the castle, seeping into the very fabric existence like a cancer. A small child sauntered into the room, nonchalantly glancing around as they dusted off their shirt.

"Well, well, well...this is certainly new," the ominous youth said, a soft yet sinister smile never leaving their lips.

Under his mask, Victor von Doom quirked a brow. Just who did this child think they were, waltzing into the presence of the world's living divinity? He rose to his feet, glaring daggers at the child. He quickly raised an index finger, a circle of jagged stones jutting out from the ground and surrounding them.

"Who dares enter the presence of Doom, the one true God of this land, uninvited?" he bellowed, his rage evident even behind the metal mask.

"God?" the child almost seemed to laugh, their expression remaining one of perverted glee. "That's funny. I'm the Devil, and I've never heard of you."

Rules:

• In character
  • Fight until one party is no longer able to
  • Chara is at their "absolute" state and has the Real Knife. Doom is from Secret Wars 2015.

Please provide reasoning for your vote.

Also, have some cool pictures.

Chara
God doom

Wow, this .... is a new one. I never expected to see this.

Anyways, this is definitely pretty close, but I'm leaning towards Doom. His experience and versatility give him an advantage, even though Chara definitely isn't stupid. Doom's... kind of in his own league when it comes to intelligence. He's super overconfident, which honestly could easily get him killed, but he holds the advantages in most aspects. I dunno, it IS close.

does Chara have Frisk's body and the LV from emptying the underground. Also has Chara killed the people of Doomstadt or no

Squid peanut said:
does Chara have Frisk's body and the LV from emptying the underground. Also has Chara killed the people of Doomstadt or no
Chara is at their "absolute", so no Frisk's body. Yes, they killed everyone.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Squid peanut said:
Chara is at their "absolute", so no Frisk's body. Yes, they killed everyone.
then Chara is going to be hitting even harder and lasting even longer since they would have at least double the LV and no body to fall apart on them

I'm also wondering if Doc Doom has anything to resist soul manipulation and llikely Chara trying to steal his powerful soul

sorry for writing so many comments but theres something that just occured to me. since it's clear that Chara possesses a monster's level of soul and Determination manipulation and that they no longer classify as human since they were able to combine and even use Frisk's soul, is there anything stoping them from taking the souls of Doomstadt and using them to BS a UT human soul like Flowey did? I feal like this would matter because if they could it would allow them to save state and that would pretty much spell the end for Doom

Squid peanut said:
sorry for writing so many comments but theres something that just occured to me. since it's clear that Chara possesses a monster's level of soul and Determination manipulation and that they no longer classify as human since they were able to combine and even use Frisk's soul, is there anything stoping them from taking the souls of Doomstadt and using them to BS a UT human soul like Flowey did? I feal like this would matter because if they could it would allow them to save state and that would pretty much spell the end for Doom
I don't know? I know Chara's no longer human, but I don't think they have the ability to absorb human souls like monsters (and Flowey) do. I feel like if they could, they would have just straight up absorbed Frisk's soul and not continued hijacking them even after they were strong enough to exist outside of their body.

Squid peanut said:
I'm saying this because Frisk can sell their soul to Chara, which results with them having complete control
True, but that's Frisk willingly (well...they had no choice, but still) giving over their soul to Chara as opposed to Chara just taking it.

Well, from checking the profiles:

Doom: 2-B, Unknown speed.

Chara: 2-B, Immeasurable speed.

From that alone I think Chara has the edge here.

Pikachu942 said:
Well, from checking the profiles:
Doom: 2-B, Unknown speed.

Chara: 2-B, Immeasurable speed.

From that alone I think Chara has the edge here.
I guess since his power is measured off the Celestials, should we measure his speed the same? Putting him at MTFL+ to higher. Chara has the speed advantage.

True, but that's Frisk willingly (well...they had no choice, but still) giving over their soul to Chara as opposed to Chara just taking it.
that could be due to Frisk's soul being especially powerful, a subject of doom should have a much weaker soul

Squid peanut said:
that could be due to Frisk's soul being especially powerful, a subject of doom should have a much weaker soul
A weaker soul after absorbing the Beyonders? I don't know.

I don't particularly know either character, but i'm winning to bet that Doom would be able to think his way out of the situation.

and it would be easier than taking all of the monster souls since they wouldn't be fragile and shatter if not handled correctly

Frisk's soul is strong enough to tank a full power blast from a being that is at least High 2-A, I'd say his soul is pretty strong.

Aparajita said:
A weaker soul after absorbing the Beyonders? I don't know.

I don't particularly know either character, but i'm winning to bet that Doom would be able to think his way out of the situation.
sorry if it was vague but I was refering to the people of doomstadt, since they have been killed by Chara in this scenario. Doom's soul would definitely need "persuasion"

Squid peanut said:
and it would be easier than taking all of the monster souls since they wouldn't be fragile and shatter if not handled correctly
True, but again, we don't know if Chara can do this. We know they can use the power of human souls, but we don't know if they can just flat out take them. Like, if you were to say, "Can't Flowey/Asriel just kill everybody and take their souls to become unfathomably more powerful than they already are?", I'd say yes, because that's within their set of abilities and something they've been shown to do. I'm just unsure, with Chara.

True, but again, we don't know if Chara can do this. We know they can use the power of human souls, but we don't know if they can just flat out take them. Like, if you were to say, "Can't Flowey/Asriel just kill everybody and take their souls to become unfathomably more powerful than they already are?", I'd say yes, because that's within their set of abilities and something they've been shown to do. I'm just unsure, with Chara.
I see this as a possibility because Chara has

• the power to manipulate souls
  • does not classify as Human or Monster like Flowey
  • pretty much mind melded with a monster, the same that has done something simular in the past

Squid peanut said:
I see this as a possibility because Chara has

• the power to manipulate souls
  • does not classify as Human or Monster like Flowey
  • pretty much mind melded with a monster, the same that has done something simular in the past
I suppose. There's also the fact that Flowey said to Chara, "You're empty inside. Just like me."

Pietro Maximoff said:
Close, real close, but i'd side with G.E. Doom due to his arsenal of magic and experince

magic(and science to a lesser extent) is something that Chara has a lot of experiance with fighting

I suppose. There's also the fact that Flowey said to Chara, "You're empty inside. Just like me."
which could support the two of them being simular entities with simular qualities

I think we should bring up specific feats at this point, or at least analyze the state-of-mind for each participant.

He whom strikes first is likely the victor here.

Man, God Doom is confusing to me. Since he beaten the Beyonders who also beaten LT and other marvel cosmic with a machine then use their powers to become god-like again

Now as of Secret Wars 8, An infinity gauntlet is said that it can stop Doom with the Beyonders powers.

I Would say God Doom can win IMO.

Edit: Also Azzy, Nice Writing! Maybe you could do more for that in battles you can make if you want.

Well not only there is insane speed advantage, but Chara's power level has more possibility of being higher, due to destroying a Multiverse of unknown size and destroying the Multiverse itself rather than the Universes inside. Voting Chara.

Also, didn't the Beyonder need tech to kill TLT? And didn't they die to a Multiversal explosion or something?

Well he is unknown because of the Marvel Power scaling change I think. If he was Immeasurable, I'd think it would have been pretty easy to say, considering there isn't that much immeasurable characters anyway.

Doom is the master of prep. He always manage to find a way to get around opponents far beyond him. I'm not sure prep is allowed in this battle though.

Doom managed to outsmart a race that killed all the Celestials + LT. Other powerful characters Doom managed to defeat:

-The Beyonder

-Odin

-Galactus

-Silver Surfer

His prep is something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back