• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Glass Cannon Showdown: Oracle vs Heaven Ascension DIO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Dio is getting Acausality removed and replaced with a resistance to High 3-A causality manip so Oracle's 2-A causality manip can affect him now

Oracle FRA

That Precognition, Fate Manipulation and Casualty Manipulation are crazy.

Honest question here. Can't the Oracle lolnope everything DIO would do with casuality and fate?

If not, Oracle FRA.

JoJo getting downgraded heavily recently.

First Novel Kars was debunked and lost many stuffs. Then BIG lost Mid-Godly. And now, HA Dio got his Acausality removed.

Dio goes for the kill in character(Kakyoin,Joseph and pol) he only likes to get cocky around jotaro because of they rivalry and shit the reason for him for not taking this is because of Oracle precog+fate manip can do the job here.

That's 8 votes for Oracle and none for HA DIO. Can this be added now? Both profiles are locked.

I'm also thinking of doing Oracle vs IG Thanos then Jotaro Kujo EOH.

It's possible for Jotaro to win because he isn't cocky as DIO. He goes straight for the kill without bragging about his godly reality warping power.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I don't think Jotaro could, but would passive time stop counter The Oracle? Maybe The Stalker would work
Oracle doesn't have resistance to time stop, but The Stalker can't kill the Oracle. It's going to end up like a Thunder McQueen matchup.

Oh the all-powerful wank of HA DIO never stops surprising me, because this DIO is not as cocky as you believe, let's see 3 reasons why:

• When DIO finished Valentine he made sure of killing him in all parallel worlds too, to be sure of his death.
  • Before fighting Jotaro he made sure of using his Reality-manip to weaken the others Joestars by making them fight their allies just so that he could steal their souls in the middle of his fight with Jotaro and Jollyne, letting him spam his Reality-manip for the rest of the fight.
  • His defeat was pretty much PIS as he could have use his Time-stop (which is able to stop Jotaro even with his resistance to it and SP:TWOH) to escape while waiting for his arms to regen and finish him, but the producers wanted to reference his defeat in part 3.
I mean his only true error in the game was letting Valentine meet the Jojos as that let Jotaro paradox his arms.

Oh and to be sure he was forced to fight Jotaro as SP resisted the Reality-manip of TWOH and he could not BFR him away, and Jollyne was never a opponent to him (he even stealed her soul during the fight).

Someone who likes to read said:
Oh the all-powerful wank of HA DIO never stops surprising me, because this DIO is not as cocky as you believe, let's see 3 reasons why:
  • When DIO finished Valentine he made sure of killing him in all parallel worlds too, to be sure of his death.
  • Before fighting Jotaro he made sure of using his Reality-manip to weaken the others Joestars by making them fight their allies just so that he could steal their souls in the middle of his fight with Jotaro and Jollyne, letting him spam his Reality-manip for the rest of the fight.
  • His defeat was pretty much PIS as he could have use his Time-stop (which is able to stop Jotaro even with his resistance to it and SP:TWOH) to escape while waiting for his arms to regen and finish him, but the producers wanted to reference his defeat in part 3.
I mean his only true error in the game was letting Valentine meet the Jojos as that let Jotaro paradox his arms.

Oh and to be sure he was forced to fight Jotaro as SP resisted the Reality-manip of TWOH and he could not BFR him away, and Jollyne was never a opponent to him (he even stealed her soul during the fight).
Oracle won because of fate and causality manipulation which is way above DIO's.

You can finish it if you want, HA DIO still needs a CRT as his profile needs to be updated with TWOH not needing contact to Reality-manip.

And I will not make one atleast until I make a blog with all the feats of JORGE JOESTAR as I'm reading it again and some Stands need to be updated (Killer Queen if I don't remember wrong and maybe MIHUR because it doesn't work like the canon one).

Lets see:

• Also minute 9:40 of the same video Valentine tells everyone that DIO nulled Johnny Infinite Spin with a wave of his hand another feat for DIO using Reality-manip without contact, followed by his explanation about why his paradox works in HA DIO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back