• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Pink_God

She/Her
Yeah...
  • SBA
  • Speed Equal
  • Both Infinity Gauntlet Thanos and Post-Absorption DIO (Both 3-A)
images

Vs
images

Thanos:
Heaven Ascension DIO:
Inconclusive:

Dio time stops, and Reality overwrites, gg.

DIO has infinite reaction speeds, and has a stand moving at infinite speeds, im not sure if Thanos can even do anything here.

Speed Equal
"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc." dio still has infinite reaction speeds and the world is still infinite.

Thanos also has that…
Thanos doesn't resist time stop though, and dio starts and spams said ability, along with reality overwrite. Hell, this is post absorption so dio doesn't even need to walk over there, he just needs to cough in thanos' general direction.

Thanos doesn't resist time stop though, and dio starts and spams said ability, along with reality overwrite. Hell, this is post absorption so dio doesn't even need to walk over there, he just needs to cough in thanos' general direction.
Thanos can reverse time with the time stone

and strange needed to set up his loop for Dormammu, it shouldn't be any different to have him do that.

again, he likely has to activate the time stone before he's time stopped, which he realistically wont do.
In that scene, Strange Supreme didn’t need to use the time stone, it just happened when Ultron used his time stone.

In that scene, Strange Supreme didn’t need to use the time stone, it just happened when Ultron used his time stone.
and he was visibly outside the giant green field around him, which only everything inside was stopped.

He set it up after since he was outside the range of the time stop there.

edit: pretty sure it was a time slow actually, but again, he still set it up while he was outside the time affected field.

and he was visibly outside the giant green field around him, which only everything inside was stopped.

He set it up after since he was outside the range of the time stop there.
There’s literally no way of knowing that. You need proof he did that.

There’s literally no way of knowing that. You need proof he did that.
the fact he was outside the giant green field around ultron, which also just so happens to be the only space affected by the time related ability (dr strange's cape before he activated the stone was moving just fine, so clearly he was outside of range from the ability) JUST to activate it and even then there was no motion in his tentacle arm. only AFTER ultron dropped the ability did his arm begin moving again.

the fact he was outside the giant green field around ultron, which also just so happens to be the only space affected by the time related ability (dr strange's cape before he activated the stone was moving just fine, so clearly he was outside of range from the ability) JUST to activate it and even then there was no motion in his tentacle arm. only AFTER ultron dropped the ability did his arm begin moving again.
Thanos can activate the time stone with a thought and the guardians of the multiverse, who was amped by strange supreme to his level, weren’t able to react/counter Ultron’s THOUGHT BASED time stone attack and they probably didn’t see a forcefield because the stone doesn’t do that in the movies.

Thanos can activate the time stone with a thought and the guardians of the multiverse, who was amped by strange supreme to his level, weren’t able to react/counter Ultron’s THOUGHT BASED time stone attack and they probably didn’t see a forcefield because the stone doesn’t do that in the movies.
time is stopped. how would he have the time in stopped time, to think to activate the time stone? as far as i know Thanos cant naturally perceive stopped time, and he'd still need to move his hand to activate the time stone to actually move in stopped time regardless, so even if he could do that he'd still need to move (which he wouldn't be able to, since the time stone wouldn't be active) to attack DIO.

time is stopped. how would he have the time in stopped time, to think to activate the time stone? as far as i know Thanos cant naturally perceive stopped time, and he'd still need to move his hand to activate the time stone to actually move in stopped time regardless, so even if he could do that he'd still need to move (which he wouldn't be able to, since the time stone wouldn't be active) to attack DIO.
Is Dio’s time stop also thought based? The only thing I remember about him is saying “ZA WARDO” and then time stops and stuff like that. I never watched Jojo tbh.

Is Dio’s time stop also thought based? The only thing I remember about him is saying “ZA WARDO” and then time stops and stuff like that. I never watched Jojo tbh.
his time stop is thought based, and has used it without screaming the funny line, and speaking just from DIO OH's appearances, he doesn't actually scream the world for most of his time stops besides in gameplay.

Yes it's thought based. He just says the world since it is very cool

his time stop is thought based, and has used it without screaming the funny line, and speaking just from DIO OH's appearances, he doesn't actually scream the world for most of his time stops besides in gameplay.
So Thanos can’t do shit here since I kinda forgot Thanos snaps as his first move (embarrassing) and think is faster then snap.

Dio can just erase thanos by a distance by waving his hand or some shit. He does not need to touch dudes to activate reality overwrite

So i will be voting DIO for the reasons above, which are Thought based TS which can freeze Infinite beings, Thought Based RW thats's > baseline and as well multiple other dangerous abilities such as BFR and EE

So i will be voting DIO for the reasons above, which are Thought based TS which can freeze Infinite beings, Thought Based RW thats's > baseline and as well multiple other dangerous abilities such as BFR and EE
pretty sure its a stomp, dont think Thanos has anyway to win.

Pretty much. Dio blitzes in combat, cos inf speed twoh, and blitzes in A gunslinging contest, because inf reaction and think>movement

Okay. Is it fine with the rest of you if I close this as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back