• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giygas vs Gogeta (Dragon Ball Super) | GRACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
ProudLearner said:
Mind Manipulation would not work because Vegeta has resistances to it via Babidi's 3D Mind Manipulation. Also, Goku is pure of heart which is part of Gegeta. In the Kid Buu fight, Vegeta was brought to life when they wished to Porunga to revive everyone except evil beings kill after 25th budokai. Which is all part of Gogeta!
Vegeta has fought opponents with passive Void/existence erasure opponents like GoD Toppo even nullifying his attacks. Goku resisted in base Sidra's energy of destruction. Which is part of all part of Gogeta!
How is Balbadi's mind hax remotely comparable to Giygas? Goku is fused, stop using the pure heart argument a positive times a negative doesn't suddenly make a positive. Vegeta having a form of evil is enough, Mr. Monitelli is literally stated by Paula to be a nice guy yet he was still under giygas' influence.

Ok again what scale is that void/existence erasure in range.

ChocomilkAlex said:
Better question. Why is a Gogeta listed as "Possibly 2-C"?
Actually At Least Low-2C, Possibly 2-C as a Super Saiyan Blue. There is a Note in his profile.

Don't derail the thread with that.

@ProudLearner No, Gogeta has access to SS and SSB in this thread. Also, are you voting Gogeta?

Quibster said:
@ProudLearner No, Gogeta has access to SS and SSB in this thread. Also, are you voting Gogeta?
It slipped my mind about it. I edited my post.

No. Just laying what Gogeta has. I already voted Giygas FRA

Oh yeah, I forgot about something.

Doesn't Giygas have a Passive Attack reflecting Shield? I keep forgetting he has that. Wouldn't that screw Gogeta even more?

considering how Giygas passively mindhaxes Gogeta, and nuking the universe ain't gonna do shit to Giygas as apparently he wouldn't even be affected if the entire universe was gone, and again his whole abstract nature making it impossible for Gogeta to even interact with him to begin with, it's pretty much a stomp here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back