• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giygas vs Gogeta (Dragon Ball Super) | GRACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it seems to bring out the evil in people rather than "I'm under the complete bidding of Gigyas myahh", at least with people naturally good of heart like Ness and not natively evil, it would essentially make Gogeta go OOC and nuke the place to blow up Gigyas; something he wouldn't do if he was "normal".

I mean, Google was able to successfully take control of Pokey Minch. Then again, that kid had a really rough childhood and basically had no friends (at least that's what he thought). Those who fall under Giygas's influence would either go mad, violent, vicious, or distressed.

Quibster said:
Also, wouldn't it be safe to assume that Gogeta can do a Mafuba big enough to seal Giygas? I mean, you can do a lot with God ki, and that ridiculous power of his. Also, Gogeta has Kaio-ken.
Passive Void Manipulation.

"Void Manipulation is Passive for Giygas and is what caused the end of the universe within the future. Wouldn't that bypass Gogeta and therefore screw him over?"

Since this didn't EE the past and such away, I don't think it's on a 4-D scale and even if it was, it doesn't seem to be instant as there was enough time to stop Gigyas from causing this event.

"As for Mind Manip, isn't Giygas's 4-D? If he was able to mess with someone who became the universe, I'm pretty sure that would bypass his resistance as well."

Sort of? It didn't really mess with Ness on the traditional Mind Control level (As Ness is able to at least completely resist the normal Mind Control effects)

ChocomilkAlex said:
Giygas's mindhax didn't affect Ness post magicant though. He likely doesn't have 4D mindhax.
Once Ness entered Magicant, a place full of his past memories and his emotions, he met up with TOTU, His own consciousness (Which it appears that he already become one with the universe), and then eventually Giygas's influence that is represented as an odd statue.

ChocomilkAlex said:
Pokey was never mindhaxed, he made a pact with Giygas and contained him in the Devil Machine.
Pokey was most certainly under Giygas's influence, the dude had to steal Jeff's Father Time Machine in order to somehow seal Giygas so then he can have a mind. The dude is literally a right hand man to him.

@TheQuirkyBoy Are you saying that Pokey was under Giygas's influence in Mother 3 as well? Even though Giygas was defeated.

Akreious said:
"Void Manipulation is Passive for Giygas and is what caused the end of the universe within the future. Wouldn't that bypass Gogeta and therefore screw him over?"

Since this didn't EE the past and such away, I don't think it's on a 4-D scale and even if it was, it doesn't seem to be instant as there was enough time to stop Gigyas from causing this event.
SBA assumes that they are at their absolute peak, right? I think it's save to assume that Giygas would be at his strongest. Besides, this was Ness (who became the universe) and his Fate hax up against monstrous beast, the kid was able to resist his little place of Darkness that somehow is able to erase calls for help there.

Bottom line, Pokey is evil. His antics in Mother 3, even after not being under Giygas's Control anymore, where he had the free will to not choose evil, proves it.

EmperorDoom25 said:
@Akreious
Which means that he only resisted Giygas 4-D mindhax because of resistances. not because its 3-D
Is there actually any indication of this? For all the context tells us, Ness is resistant to Gigyas' Mind Hax because he's 4-D. His resistance is from Gigyas' potentially 3-D Mindhax having little to no effect.

Akreious said:
EmperorDoom25 said:
@Akreious
Which means that he only resisted Giygas 4-D mindhax because of resistances. not because its 3-D
Is there actually any indication of this? For all the context tells us, Ness is resistant to Gigyas' Mind Hax because he's 4-D. His resistance is from Gigyas' potentially 3-D Mindhax having little to no effect.
If that was the case, Ness wouldn't even need resistances on his profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back