• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giygas vs Gogeta (Dragon Ball Super) | GRACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also does Mother 2 Giygas have the ability to manipulate the minds of those with Moral Hearts? Combining Gogeta's mind-hax resistance with Goku's pure of heart nature......... screw it im just gonna quit while I'm ahead

We literally had a discussion about how his Mind Hax will be his downfall. Read our posts.

Also, Goku, who's part of Gogeta has a pure heart. Giygas can't mindhax those with pure hearts.

Gogeta is not killing Giygas, unless he destroys the universe. But Giygas is an abstract song he can't really be truly killed by Gogeta. The Mafuba can't seal Giygas because he's omnipresent. From that point on Gogeta will just be punching dead air while Giygas pelts him with attacks that he can't grasp the true form of. Voting Giygas.

Anyway

I kinda hate how I love to underestimate characters, that's my biggest downfall that would eventually lead to my failure on this website... I make a lot of mistakes, I swear.

But enough about me, it seems as if things are in Giygas's favor, right?

Vegeta is there too therefore his heart isn't pure, just because a pure heart fuses with another heart doesn't suddenly make the heart "pure" that doesn't make sense. Giygas' passive mind hax literally affects abstracts and non-sentient beings. Also on the point of gogeta resisting EE, is it on a universal scale or no?

GiverOfThePeace said:
Vegeta is there too therefore his heart isn't pure, just because a pure heart fuses with another heart doesn't suddenly make the heart "pure" that doesn't make sense. Giygas' passive mind hax literally affects abstracts and non-sentient beings. Also on the point of gogeta resisting EE, is it on a universal scale or no?
Gogeta's EE resistance is on a universal scale.

Akreious said:
Theglassman12 said:
Zamasu isn't an abstract, and Gogeta is not Zeno.
Being an abstract means jack all if the Universe that contains said Abstract is also gone and Zeno's feat should easily be replicated since the feat proper is only Low 2-C.
We going to just ignore that it's stated in Earthbound that the future is nothing but a void, meaning the universe is destroyed and giygas' literal plan was to destroy the universe? Like what?

Mind Manipulation would not work because Vegeta has resistances to it via Babidi's 3D Mind Manipulation. Also, Goku is pure of heart which is part of Gegeta. In the Kid Buu fight, Vegeta was brought to life when they wished to Porunga to revive everyone except evil beings kill after 25th budokai. Which is all part of Gogeta!

Vegeta has fought opponents with passive Void/existence erasure opponents like GoD Toppo even nullifying his attacks. Goku resisted in base Sidra's energy of destruction. Which is part of all part of Gogeta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back