• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Give me your the most crazy overpowered abilities hax idea. I will rate and give my opinion about it

Name: Abstract to Concrete

Description: Abstract to Concrete allows the wielder the ability to manifest concepts as physical objects, and vice-versa. Objects manifested as physical objects are the actual concept manifested, not an emanation or lower existence. As such, these objects are absolute in what they do. For example, the concept of piercing can manifest as a spear that will pierce through anything. When the opposite is applied, turning targets into concepts, the target in question loses all causal connection with the world. That means it is unable to interact with the rest of the world, left to wander as an incorporeal existence.

Abilities: Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2, at least), Subjective Reality

Fun fact, I created this power for a character I use in a roleplay. It was really fun playing them, even if the plot was all over the place. Really gotta pat myself on the back for thinking that using the SCP Foundation was a good setting to roleplay in. Anyways, normally it would be Type 2 concept manip, but thanks to SCP lore, it is Type 1. Enough of my ramblings, have a go at it.

Last edited:
Mind's evil eye
The powerful combination of the evil eye and mind's eye allows one to see the past, present, and possible futures, and minds. Then they can destroy futures they don't like as well as manipulate probability, curse people and things, induce death, sickness, fear, or madness, erase things from existence, and cause events of mass destruction passively.

Go all out.
Show your craziest/overpowered hax idea that you can imagine. I will rate it using 1-10 scale
”Author’s Deceit”

A fourth-wall breaking character who can subtly manipulate his own writer into doing what he wants, without the writer even knowing about the 4th wall break. Examples include being able to ensure his foes fall right into his plans, using artifact he lack the prerequisites for, getting around the drawbacks of various abilities, deleting entire plot points from the story, gaslighting the author about the laws of physics, and many more. This has the drawback of the author fixing things if they notice the effects of this ability and that if they become aware of the ability they’ll become immune to it.

This is inspired by a dnd character who was playing me and the DM more than either of us were playing him. Of the five examples I listed above only one of them didn’t happen at all, but another one technically didn’t happen either.

For example, the concept of piercing can manifest as a spear that will pierce through anything.
This makes me think of an Chinese adage (if that means what I think it means) with such a spear:

”A man from the State of Chu was selling spears and shields. He boasted about his shield, saying ‘It is so tough that nothing can pierce it.‘ He then boasted about his spear, saying, ‘It is so sharp that it can pierce anything.’ Someone asked him, ‘What will happen if you pierce your shield using your spear?’ The man was speechless. A spear that can pierce anything and a shield that can be pierced by nothing cannot exist at the same time.”

Back