• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I will give you a boss-like name and a fight description as well as a theme

Ooh I wanna see what you come up with for me.
Well this is a no-brainer but I'll still try and put a twist on it. Hint : I'm bored with saurischia

Superior Dinosaur Mark 85th

The player character enjoyed the tour of the lab of the lizardfolk in order to inspect their work ethic under the orders of the duke. Despite being seen as "savage" by other races, they had great scientific achievement, mostly in an attempt to bring forth a worthwhile vessel for their patron god. Using samples taken from dinosaurs still around, they attempt to engineer stronger and more adaptable creatures with each form they create. All the previous models are used as siege monsters with various levels of success.

As the lizardfolk scientist showed the many models they had previously created, the alarm suddenly started blaring in a particular pattern which the scientist recognized as a warning that of the dinosaurs escaped. Without much thought the player character attempts to hunt you down. They find you in the lab's lobby, destroying everything around you while a lizardfolk champion plans on taking it down. With some negotiation. he and the player character agree to join forces.

You are an ankylosaurus though your sides are spiked, including your head while spikes are present on your back and all over your tail which is significantly longer than normal. You mainly attack by trashing left and right while also swinging your tail, being able to hit anything in front and behind. Unlike the normal versions of your kind, you are able to flip yourself over in just a second whenever knocked down and flipped over by extending the spikes on your back.

Upon being damaged a specific amount, your second phase begins. Every once in a while you'll drop flat on the ground, tucking your legs underneath. While this is going on, the spikes on your back will extend while your tail swings around rapidly around the room. All your attacks can now knock down the player character and if they are, you'll quickly rush in to stomp on them until their partner gets them out of it or until you stop.

With your defeat, the player character was able to knock you out to be brought back. The player character is rewarded with the respect of the lizardfolk with the champion now being summonable for certain fights

Your theme

Can I have one
Loumara, the Everchanging

Looking further into the rebellion revealed some unsavory details but one thing stood clear in the history, these rebels were always one step ahead, as if they always knew what went on behind the scenes until the player character arrived, unchained by any diplomacy or paperwork but that advantage was fleeting. The player character realizes that perhaps there is a spy amongst the politicians and after a lengthy interview, they find you which was odd.

They follow you as the guards take you to the interrogation room, passing through the many prisoners that are kept. Suddenly the room around you begin to change, much to the dismay of the guards and the player character. You quickly break out of your handcuffs and slash their necks with your bare hands which had shifted into a pair of blades. You point out the horrors these politicians did behind the scenes, how they continue to grow rich and prosperous by signing laws that ruined the lives of the people, and the parties, the horrors you've seen they undertook which you describe in detail, filling the frenzy bar in the player character's HUD by a little bit. With that, you begin your attack.

You are an illusionist changeling. The former is a class of magic that specializes in illusions of all forms while a changeling are a race of insectoid shapeshifters though currently you take the form of a well-dressed noblewoman. You are unarmed though you can shift parts of your body to attack, like create tentacles, a big buff arm, or a pair of blades with varying attack patterns. Problem is, you aren't as skilled at visual illusions, only able to make illusions of herself that can't shift their features and cannot do damage.

You are however able to make up for it using auditory illusions. When outranged, you are able to attack with various firearms such as rifles, blunderbusses, hand cannons, and harpoon guns. Each of those weapons has a unique sound cue for firing and reloading and all your illusions can wield those firearms. However you can change the sound cues of those weapons and with all your illusions running around, it's hard to tell which firearm is what. Worse still, hand cannons can create explosions and harpoon guns cause a grab attack in which you'll reel the player character in before stomping their head repeatedly.

Should the player character defeat you, you are just about to be arrested before making an illusion of an artillery strike on the castle which was heard throughout the place. One of the guards pops in to warn of the attack, causing the player character to turn around for a second, allowing you to escape. However this does progress the questline and cause an increase of security in the castle

Your theme

Alright this looks fun- didn't realize @Arceus0x made this thread at first since the profile pic wasn't Raiden
I was here when his profile pic was Arceus from Pokemon. Anyway, here's yours

Ella, Rue of the Geist

During the player character's negotiation with the undead, their governor has a list of demands, one of which is to deal with an issue of territory. The undead have been trying desperately to take over a small village at the outskirts of the forest, hoping to gain another access point to the living. However, all attempts to take over the place have been halted by a cleric who had been stopped all attempts of conquering and even the spy spirits were unable to get good enough information before being dispelled or worse, apprehended. Before being sent off, the lich king decides to teach the player character Anti Intervention spell which functions as counterspell against divine magic and items.

Travelling to the village, the player character encounters you, a lovely if not eccentric mothfolk lady, basically a humanoid with moth features which in this case includes compound eyes, antennae, a pair of bug wings, an extra pair of arms, and fluffy wrists, neck, and ankles. Assuming them to be an interviewer, you excitedly invite them to your home to show them around. It was a well-lit place with lamps, fluorescent lights, and night lights everywhere. The player character was silently casting the anti intervention spell though they stopped as they listened to your cheerful rambling.

You've discovered through research that certain light waves can interact with the unconventional composition of spirits and that the compound that made them was also present in undead. By replicating those lights, you are able to apprehend the dead without the use of any magic, revealing to the player character that you are an alchemist. You then show the player character your methods of identifying the possessed which was when the player character finally decides to attack you.

You instinctively open a trapdoor under the room, leading you and the player character to a dark cave underneath your home. Despite this new revelation, you keep up your cheery attitude, explaining that the room has been lit in such a way to prevent the possessed from escaping. You do not have a melee weapon though you do have a grab attack in which you'll inject the player character in the neck with a syringe that fills up a status effect bar which if filled, will cause them to fall asleep and allows you to attack them as you wish.

When approached you either perform your grab attack or use your wings to fly backwards, leaving a gust of dust which can sear the player's skin, revealing it to be made of irritants which you are immune to. Primarily however you attack with your light gun which you can use to create a blinding flash or shoot a beam of energy which can grab the player character and while you normally drag them away, you instead pull them in and perform your grab attack.

After being damaged enough, you'll take off your glasses, finding it chipped. You sighed, asking the player character what they want. Despite offering a chance to get away from the village with your life, you refuse, your demeanor souring as you grow desperate. You'll occasionally fly upward, blowing clouds of the searing dust and firing your light gun at your opponent. Eventually once you're defeated, the player character stands above you, asking what reason could you have to protect the people of the village. You chuckle, explaining that you finally found a way for her passion to be useful and that you were simply doing it for fun.

You died with a smile, looking at the lights of your cave before having your life taken away from you. With your defeat, the player character gives away the spirits you apprehended to the lich king. The player character gains some respect and is given an extra summon slot, allowing them to summon a whole extra spirit to battle.

Your theme

Well this is a no-brainer but I'll still try and put a twist on it. Hint : I'm bored with saurischia

Superior Dinosaur Mark 85th

The player character enjoyed the tour of the lab of the lizardfolk in order to inspect their work ethic under the orders of the duke. Despite being seen as "savage" by other races, they had great scientific achievement, mostly in an attempt to bring forth a worthwhile vessel for their patron god. Using samples taken from dinosaurs still around, they attempt to engineer stronger and more adaptable creatures with each form they create. All the previous models are used as siege monsters with various levels of success.

As the lizardfolk scientist showed the many models they had previously created, the alarm suddenly started blaring in a particular pattern which the scientist recognized as a warning that of the dinosaurs escaped. Without much thought the player character attempts to hunt you down. They find you in the lab's lobby, destroying everything around you while a lizardfolk champion plans on taking it down. With some negotiation. he and the player character agree to join forces.

You are an ankylosaurus though your sides are spiked, including your head while spikes are present on your back and all over your tail which is significantly longer than normal. You mainly attack by trashing left and right while also swinging your tail, being able to hit anything in front and behind. Unlike the normal versions of your kind, you are able to flip yourself over in just a second whenever knocked down and flipped over by extending the spikes on your back.

Upon being damaged a specific amount, your second phase begins. Every once in a while you'll drop flat on the ground, tucking your legs underneath. While this is going on, the spikes on your back will extend while your tail swings around rapidly around the room. All your attacks can now knock down the player character and if they are, you'll quickly rush in to stomp on them until their partner gets them out of it or until you stop.

With your defeat, the player character was able to knock you out to be brought back. The player character is rewarded with the respect of the lizardfolk with the champion now being summonable for certain fights

Your theme

Love it 👍

I was here when his profile pic was Arceus from Pokemon. Anyway, here's yours

Ella, Rue of the Geist

During the player character's negotiation with the undead, their governor has a list of demands, one of which is to deal with an issue of territory. The undead have been trying desperately to take over a small village at the outskirts of the forest, hoping to gain another access point to the living. However, all attempts to take over the place have been halted by a cleric who had been stopped all attempts of conquering and even the spy spirits were unable to get good enough information before being dispelled or worse, apprehended. Before being sent off, the lich king decides to teach the player character Anti Intervention spell which functions as counterspell against divine magic and items.

Travelling to the village, the player character encounters you, a lovely if not eccentric mothfolk lady, basically a humanoid with moth features which in this case includes compound eyes, antennae, a pair of bug wings, an extra pair of arms, and fluffy wrists, neck, and ankles. Assuming them to be an interviewer, you excitedly invite them to your home to show them around. It was a well-lit place with lamps, fluorescent lights, and night lights everywhere. The player character was silently casting the anti intervention spell though they stopped as they listened to your cheerful rambling.

You've discovered through research that certain light waves can interact with the unconventional composition of spirits and that the compound that made them was also present in undead. By replicating those lights, you are able to apprehend the dead without the use of any magic, revealing to the player character that you are an alchemist. You then show the player character your methods of identifying the possessed which was when the player character finally decides to attack you.

You instinctively open a trapdoor under the room, leading you and the player character to a dark cave underneath your home. Despite this new revelation, you keep up your cheery attitude, explaining that the room has been lit in such a way to prevent the possessed from escaping. You do not have a melee weapon though you do have a grab attack in which you'll inject the player character in the neck with a syringe that fills up a status effect bar which if filled, will cause them to fall asleep and allows you to attack them as you wish.

When approached you either perform your grab attack or use your wings to fly backwards, leaving a gust of dust which can sear the player's skin, revealing it to be made of irritants which you are immune to. Primarily however you attack with your light gun which you can use to create a blinding flash or shoot a beam of energy which can grab the player character and while you normally drag them away, you instead pull them in and perform your grab attack.

After being damaged enough, you'll take off your glasses, finding it chipped. You sighed, asking the player character what they want. Despite offering a chance to get away from the village with your life, you refuse, your demeanor souring as you grow desperate. You'll occasionally fly upward, blowing clouds of the searing dust and firing your light gun at your opponent. Eventually once you're defeated, the player character stands above you, asking what reason could you have to protect the people of the village. You chuckle, explaining that you finally found a way for her passion to be useful and that you were simply doing it for fun.

You died with a smile, looking at the lights of your cave before having your life taken away from you. With your defeat, the player character gives away the spirits you apprehended to the lich king. The player character gains some respect and is given an extra summon slot, allowing them to summon a whole extra spirit to battle.

Your theme

1. Nice play on my username- good job on making it something actually coherent!

2. Am I am a mothfolk because of all the Jungle Juice (webcomic about bug people) stuff I do, or is that a coincidence?

3. Bröther, may I have a lämp?

2. Am I am a mothfolk because of all the Jungle Juice (webcomic about bug people) stuff I do
Yes. I was legitimately looking through D&D for usable sapient bugs before finally settling to making one up. I picked moth because the weapons used by the ghostbusters are super flashy and bright. Also I wanted to make a twist where an undead slayer in a fantasy world doesn't use divine or holy powers
3. Bröther, may I have a lämp?
Yes, you may

Is it OK if I suggest a random word to turn into a boss even though I've already gotten one made for me?

Also, that first concept was so good, I may use that for if/when I make a campaign for D&D.

Is it OK if I suggest a random word to turn into a boss even though I've already gotten one made for me?
Why not make a separate thread?
Also, that first concept was so good, I may use that for if/when I make a campaign for D&D.
A little advice, this mostly works on races without a specific patron god or at least one that isn't necessarily holy or unholy.

Also, are you knowledgeable on D&D

Now I'm curious what my name would do for a boss fight.
Otherworld Council

The player character oversees the large amounts information gathered up by the inside-man in the duke's officials. Comparing it to many of their statements and soon, some disconnects could be found. Mainly despite being paid handsomely and reaping large amounts of valuables, most of their enjoyment came from government sanctioned parties, meaning that it was paid from the duke and not the officials themselves. Worse still, many of those officials lacked prior education on certain studies related to their policies yet they were able to make accurate statements on them. Lastly their meeting room was structured oddly.

At night of the 8th of August, the player character successfully infiltrates the meeting room of the officials. Performing a magic ritual, they were soon whisked away to your world, the higher plains. Their ears were quickly assaulted by a cacophony of unintelligible noises, only to find those noises in their head. Their eyes are subjected to the horrors of your everchanging landscape where you all hang out. You are a madness of uvuudaum, 4 of them to be exact.

As a juvenile dare, you decide to help out the officials, giving them fractions of fractions of fractions of your unrecognizable knowledge. It was like a bunch of kids erasing the pheromone trails off a group of ants, causing them to descend into chaos, all for reasons that the ants cannot possibly understand. To humans, it is for fun which the ants cannot understand and now whatever state or social construct that led to you doing this also cannot be understood by humans.

However even in higher plains, the concept of a fight still lingered and so you begin your assault. Due to your nature of a higher plain being, you can only be hit by enchanted weapons, +7 to be exact. Despite your many arms, all of you will attack with the spike on your long twisted head to attack. You can also use a variety of spells such as greatest madness wave that creates a translucent lime tinted wave that can inflict frenzy that bypasses any even divine resistances and instantly inflicts madness on those without divine resistances, starfall barrage which causes a rain of stardust on the arena, greatest cosmic blast, and terraform which causes the ground beneath the player character to warp and twist.

Due to your many arms, you are able to traverse your world quickly and you possess a few defensive spells such as teleport, telekinesis which you use to catch single projectiles, counterspell, and force field. Your existence itself causes a very fast passive build-up of frenzy that ignores non-divine resistances. Upon being defeated, you all flee from the scene, making a horrid noise as if calling for help. After your disappearance, another uvuudaum appears from the shade, its appearance even more maddening though before the player character could comprehend it further, they are sent back down.

What happened was the equivalent of a bunch of kids being hurt by an ant after playing with their lives. With that, you are prohibited from ever getting involved with the humans again, cutting the source of knowledge from the officials of the duke. Now utterly incompetent, they began to slip up, allowing further discourse to rise and the questline to continue

Your theme

Otherworld Council

The player character oversees the large amounts information gathered up by the inside-man in the duke's officials. Comparing it to many of their statements and soon, some disconnects could be found. Mainly despite being paid handsomely and reaping large amounts of valuables, most of their enjoyment came from government sanctioned parties, meaning that it was paid from the duke and not the officials themselves. Worse still, many of those officials lacked prior education on certain studies related to their policies yet they were able to make accurate statements on them. Lastly their meeting room was structured oddly.

At night of the 8th of August, the player character successfully infiltrates the meeting room of the officials. Performing a magic ritual, they were soon whisked away to your world, the higher plains. Their ears were quickly assaulted by a cacophony of unintelligible noises, only to find those noises in their head. Their eyes are subjected to the horrors of your everchanging landscape where you all hang out. You are a madness of uvuudaum, 4 of them to be exact.

As a juvenile dare, you decide to help out the officials, giving them fractions of fractions of fractions of your unrecognizable knowledge. It was like a bunch of kids erasing the pheromone trails off a group of ants, causing them to descend into chaos, all for reasons that the ants cannot possibly understand. To humans, it is for fun which the ants cannot understand and now whatever state or social construct that led to you doing this also cannot be understood by humans.

However even in higher plains, the concept of a fight still lingered and so you begin your assault. Due to your nature of a higher plain being, you can only be hit by enchanted weapons, +7 to be exact. Despite your many arms, all of you will attack with the spike on your long twisted head to attack. You can also use a variety of spells such as greatest madness wave that creates a translucent lime tinted wave that can inflict frenzy that bypasses any even divine resistances and instantly inflicts madness on those without divine resistances, starfall barrage which causes a rain of stardust on the arena, greatest cosmic blast, and terraform which causes the ground beneath the player character to warp and twist.

Due to your many arms, you are able to traverse your world quickly and you possess a few defensive spells such as teleport, telekinesis which you use to catch single projectiles, counterspell, and force field. Your existence itself causes a very fast passive build-up of frenzy that ignores non-divine resistances. Upon being defeated, you all flee from the scene, making a horrid noise as if calling for help. After your disappearance, another uvuudaum appears from the shade, its appearance even more maddening though before the player character could comprehend it further, they are sent back down.

What happened was the equivalent of a bunch of kids being hurt by an ant after playing with their lives. With that, you are prohibited from ever getting involved with the humans again, cutting the source of knowledge from the officials of the duke. Now utterly incompetent, they began to slip up, allowing further discourse to rise and the questline to continue

Your theme

Bro this is amazing.

Bro this is amazing.
In case you or anyone is wondering, your boss is based on these guys

Well, you know what, it's about time I make a boss for myself. I don't really care much to be extremely strong and I do have a theme I want to use for myself. Oh well, here goes nothing

Miss Peppy Forte, Chef of Saltwood's 3rd Avenue

I call the player character back in, asking them to help out in the kitchen. Having raised them for all these years, I've paid attention to the passion they've had for so long to go out and see the outside world. Just this afternoon they were training at the obstacle course in the backyard which I helped build. Seeing the worn wooden sword in their hand, I also knew that they had been training with one of the neighbors who was a former veteran. Knowing that I can't hold them back any longer, I give them a challenge. To use all the skills they've had to defeat me. They have an infinite amount of tries but they can only leave once I yield.

I bring them along to the backyard, pulling out a rolling pin which I will use to attack. While the player character knew how to dodge, they also need to learn to attack an enemy that can also dodge. After some damage, I progress to my second phase in which I'll occasionally toss fruits and vegetables as projectiles, sometimes earning a chuckle from the both of us. I also use my puff some clouds of pepper which can blind the player character and salt which will cause a build-up in a status effect bar which if filled, will dehydrate them and reduce their stats. That is when I explain status effects to them.

At the last phase I'll occasionally drink a ladle of soup, explaining the importance of healing items and to exploit vulnerable moments of the enemy to gain an advantage. After my defeat, I give the player character a hug before letting them go, telling them to choose their own fate and figuring out their own morals on their journey. You also give them your kitchen knife, an actual weapon. With that, the adventure begins!

My theme

Make me a boss fight
Well this is a no-brainer. Gimme a sec, I'll just need put a little twist to it

Diablo, Hell's 452nd Champion

While overseeing a group of undead, the player character's imp familiar reminds them that they now have an opportunity to prove themselves to their patron demon lord. These particular undead are ones created by him and can be used as a vessel for one of his minions. The player character agreed and proceeded to take one of the undead before casting some spells on it. Suddenly, fire begins to spread from below the undead's ground, obscuring view on it until it was over.

Once the flames were gone, the undead's form remains the same yet a glimmer of life could be seen in its eyes, one that also shows rage. Pieces of armor and a halberd laid on the ground which it began to put on while speaking which despite an undead's jaw and vocal cords not functioning as well, its voice is clear and thunderous, implying that you really have possessed this lowly creature.

You explain that your superior has heard the player character's call and has sent you to test if they really are worthy for more power. With that, the fight begins as you rush towards the player character. Your halberd is mostly used to strike the player if they get too close though it can be armed to reveal a secondary mode, a harpoon gun. When it hits its mark, it allows you to reel the player character in and if they fail to struggle fast enough, you'll stab them with the spear part of your weapon, raise them into the air, and then fling them far away, dealing large amounts of damage.

After taking some damage, you will transition to your second phase in which you'll sheath your halberd and tell the player character that you're about to give them a taste of the power they'll achieve if they win. Fiery chains begin to exit your wrists before wrapping around your fists, allowing them to deal fire damage. You can also swing those chains as a whip, dealing the same type of damage. When outranged, you'll use either soul blast which deals damage that can only be reduced by divine soul resistance and soul tornado which creates an independently moving tornado which can suck objects in and deal over-time damage to whatever got sucked in with damage properties similar to soul blast.

Occasionally you'll raise your palm in front of your face, an ember floating in it as a status effect bar fills up in the player character's HUD. If that bar is completely filled up, they will burn from the inside out as they scream in pain and take large amounts of damage, before getting laughed at by you. Your chains can also be used as a grab attack which will function like your spear gun attack though instead it fills up the status effect bar. Despite your supernatural physiology, your vessel is that of a mortal's corpse and as such, you can be hit without enchanted weapons.

After being defeated, you abandon your vessel, revealing your incomprehensible form. You congratulate the player character and shake their hand. With their victory, the spells you've used in the second phase are now unlocked and the player character can eventually start using them.

Your theme, of course...

make me a boss fight
Annalise, the Chi Thief

One of the most common practices of the demons is the reaping of souls, something a warlock serving them must be knowledgeable on as well. It was an intricate process oftentimes and most mortals will need to gain resources from other sources in order to outdo their rivals or worse, their enemies. This is how the player character is lead to you, a traitorous monk who had managed to utilize the common teachings of your masters for evil.

They find you by a peach tree, meditating peacefully while sitting on your staff which was standing upright on the rocky ground. Thinking you to be asleep, the player character's imp familiar attempts to knock you down, only for you to flip your staff and knock him off the air. You greet the player character politely, asking what they're here for. Your eyes lit up when asked about your chi stealing technique in which you begin explaining the intricacies of your techniques though in the end, you quickly calm yourself down before asking to show it directly.

Sheathing your staff, you put on a pair of enchanted jury-rigged brass knuckles, +2 to be exact, the teachings of hand-to-hand combat by your masters still lingering. You attack with punches and kicks which reveal your shoes to be spiked and all your attacks inflict bleeding. The player character soon notices that with each hit and each drop of blood, you are regenerating health. You explain that you have created a life-leeching aura which drains upon the life force dripping away when one is injured. You can reapply it whenever dispelled though it will take a few seconds.

After taking enough damage, you move on to your next phase in which you take off your boots and brass knuckles, ready to show the player character what you've learned over the years. After a small speech about the presence of chi and its correlation with one's lifeforce, you begin your attack. Your palm strikes and kicks while not causing wounds, deal the same amount of damage as previously. Particular attacks you do aim for your opponent's weak points, allowing for critical damage which also reduces maximum health for a short time.

When outranged, you will perform an absorption attack which can drain the player character's health from afar. Lastly you are able to use your staff for dodging, launching yourself into the air before landing far from the player character if you were cornered. Once defeated, you get up normally despite the injuries you've sustained before giving the player character a bow. You then give them a copy of your journal regarding the techniques you've developed, unlocking it for use.

Your theme

Annalise, the Chi Thief

One of the most common practices of the demons is the reaping of souls, something a warlock serving them must be knowledgeable on as well. It was an intricate process oftentimes and most mortals will need to gain resources from other sources in order to outdo their rivals or worse, their enemies. This is how the player character is lead to you, a traitorous monk who had managed to utilize the common teachings of your masters for evil.

They find you by a peach tree, meditating peacefully while sitting on your staff which was standing upright on the rocky ground. Thinking you to be asleep, the player character's imp familiar attempts to knock you down, only for you to flip your staff and knock him off the air. You greet the player character politely, asking what they're here for. Your eyes lit up when asked about your chi stealing technique in which you begin explaining the intricacies of your techniques though in the end, you quickly calm yourself down before asking to show it directly.

Sheathing your staff, you put on a pair of enchanted jury-rigged brass knuckles, +2 to be exact, the teachings of hand-to-hand combat by your masters still lingering. You attack with punches and kicks which reveal your shoes to be spiked and all your attacks inflict bleeding. The player character soon notices that with each hit and each drop of blood, you are regenerating health. You explain that you have created a life-leeching aura which drains upon the life force dripping away when one is injured. You can reapply it whenever dispelled though it will take a few seconds.

After taking enough damage, you move on to your next phase in which you take off your boots and brass knuckles, ready to show the player character what you've learned over the years. After a small speech about the presence of chi and its correlation with one's lifeforce, you begin your attack. Your palm strikes and kicks while not causing wounds, deal the same amount of damage as previously. Particular attacks you do aim for your opponent's weak points, allowing for critical damage which also reduces maximum health for a short time.

When outranged, you will perform an absorption attack which can drain the player character's health from afar. Lastly you are able to use your staff for dodging, launching yourself into the air before landing far from the player character if you were cornered. Once defeated, you get up normally despite the injuries you've sustained before giving the player character a bow. You then give them a copy of your journal regarding the techniques you've developed, unlocking it for use.

Your theme

unironically was thinking being a mix of a monk and beserker from FF V with some bits of ki and haki with some originality spice. though l like this vile and warlock=like theme (though I wish what would have been the theme you linked me, I like the theme giving to the clayman)

Well this is a no-brainer. Gimme a sec, I'll just need put a little twist to it

Diablo, Hell's 452nd Champion

While overseeing a group of undead, the player character's imp familiar reminds them that they now have an opportunity to prove themselves to their patron demon lord. These particular undead are ones created by him and can be used as a vessel for one of his minions. The player character agreed and proceeded to take one of the undead before casting some spells on it. Suddenly, fire begins to spread from below the undead's ground, obscuring view on it until it was over.

Once the flames were gone, the undead's form remains the same yet a glimmer of life could be seen in its eyes, one that also shows rage. Pieces of armor and a halberd laid on the ground which it began to put on while speaking which despite an undead's jaw and vocal cords not functioning as well, its voice is clear and thunderous, implying that you really have possessed this lowly creature.

You explain that your superior has heard the player character's call and has sent you to test if they really are worthy for more power. With that, the fight begins as you rush towards the player character. Your halberd is mostly used to strike the player if they get too close though it can be armed to reveal a secondary mode, a harpoon gun. When it hits its mark, it allows you to reel the player character in and if they fail to struggle fast enough, you'll stab them with the spear part of your weapon, raise them into the air, and then fling them far away, dealing large amounts of damage.

After taking some damage, you will transition to your second phase in which you'll sheath your halberd and tell the player character that you're about to give them a taste of the power they'll achieve if they win. Fiery chains begin to exit your wrists before wrapping around your fists, allowing them to deal fire damage. You can also swing those chains as a whip, dealing the same type of damage. When outranged, you'll use either soul blast which deals damage that can only be reduced by divine soul resistance and soul tornado which creates an independently moving tornado which can suck objects in and deal over-time damage to whatever got sucked in with damage properties similar to soul blast.

Occasionally you'll raise your palm in front of your face, an ember floating in it as a status effect bar fills up in the player character's HUD. If that bar is completely filled up, they will burn from the inside out as they scream in pain and take large amounts of damage, before getting laughed at by you. Your chains can also be used as a grab attack which will function like your spear gun attack though instead it fills up the status effect bar. Despite your supernatural physiology, your vessel is that of a mortal's corpse and as such, you can be hit without enchanted weapons.

After being defeated, you abandon your vessel, revealing your incomprehensible form. You congratulate the player character and shake their hand. With their victory, the spells you've used in the second phase are now unlocked and the player character can eventually start using them.

Your theme, of course...

Ooh hell's 452th champion .That suits me .My Pfp used to be Diablo from Tensei slime who is one of the oldest and strongest demons to ever exist.

That was a really cool fight though and chains are one of my favourite weapon and the Gun remained me of Carrera's "Golden Gun" .

Fascinating, I'm really interested.

Can you do me..? Sorry if I bother you.

Can you do me..? Sorry if I bother you.
Nah, it never bothers me. It's quite fun actually

Lima, the Original Archivist

The player character enters the great library, finding you standing guard in the middle. They ask you for your knowledge as they seek the powers of magic. After all, what better source there is than the one who has memorized every original manuscript and discovery ever made regarding magic. You simply scoff at them, explaining that humbleness is a virtue, as there is always new things to learn and one should never put another up a pedestal. Commending their efforts to reach you however, you decide to let the player character challenge you to a duel, to give a taste of what higher level magic has to offer.

You are primarily unarmed and have low health though you have lots of traits that make you hard to hit. Mainly the spells create portal, telekinesis which you use to catch and re-direct single projectiles, forcefield, aura erasure, extinguish, and counterspell. This array of defensive attacks are impressive but you also have a variety of offensive spells such as force blast which is a short range spell that causes knockback, magic blast, magic missile, protection orb which creates magical orbs that spin around you and can deal damage, and projectile spread which creates a danmaku of slow-moving magical projectiles.

You mainly focus on ensuring the safety of your surroundings, often teleporting to use extinguish on burnt areas or counterspelling any fireballs or meteor rains which you consider to be "barbaric" spells. Upon defeat, you painfully get up, not used to physical strain. While you commend the player character's ambitions, you explain that the use of magic is not instantaneous and must be learned and respected. You can later teach the player character your spells after they reach certain amounts of intelligence.

Your theme

Nah, it never bothers me. It's quite fun actually

Lima, the Original Archivist

The player character enters the great library, finding you standing guard in the middle. They ask you for your knowledge as they seek the powers of magic. After all, what better source there is than the one who has memorized every original manuscript and discovery ever made regarding magic. You simply scoff at them, explaining that humbleness is a virtue, as there is always new things to learn and one should never put another up a pedestal. Commending their efforts to reach you however, you decide to let the player character challenge you to a duel, to give a taste of what higher level magic has to offer.

You are primarily unarmed and have low health though you have lots of traits that make you hard to hit. Mainly the spells create portal, telekinesis which you use to catch and re-direct single projectiles, forcefield, aura erasure, extinguish, and counterspell. This array of defensive attacks are impressive but you also have a variety of offensive spells such as force blast which is a short range spell that causes knockback, magic blast, magic missile, protection orb which creates magical orbs that spin around you and can deal damage, and projectile spread which creates a danmaku of slow-moving magical projectiles.

You mainly focus on ensuring the safety of your surroundings, often teleporting to use extinguish on burnt areas or counterspelling any fireballs or meteor rains which you consider to be "barbaric" spells. Upon defeat, you painfully get up, not used to physical strain. While you commend the player character's ambitions, you explain that the use of magic is not instantaneous and must be learned and respected. You can later teach the player character your spells after they reach certain amounts of intelligence.

Your theme

My durability tier is Low 10-C lmao

I WOULD LIKE ME TO HAVE A BOSS FIGHT, PLEASE
Sure, this is gonna be fun

Roseusmilopita, the Pink Goddess of Joyful Parties

The player character waits at the entrance as the bouncers process their invitation. As one of the newer heroes of the city, they are allowed entry to the annual party hosted by the duke. After the processing is finished, they are instead brought to backstage in which they pass by the many plaques and paintings of you. This ballroom itself is essentially a temple of your worship and in return you grant them a wonderful night. However, certain rituals must be performed though for now, half of it is already finished. The player character encounters you or in this case, your avatar in the changing room.

You take the form of a female tiefling with pinkish skin, your magenta hair puffy and long enough to drape down your shoulders as some sort of scarf. Remembering the plaques from the hallway, the player character recalls that this is one of your many forms. You stand up in joy upon seeing your stage partner for the night, much to their dismay. With some excited nagging, you convince the player character to agree to the agreement. The two of you step on stage and after a speech, you toss your sunhat into the crowd and begin the fight.

In combat you passively emit musical note projectiles while the orchestra also emit similarly shaped projectiles, all of which with various colors and moving slowly in a danmaku-esque pattern. If attacked a specific amount of times, you'll teleport away, exploding into a puff of confetti and reappearing somewhere else. You primarily attack with a comically large mallet which inflict knockback and attaches a balloon on them. When damaged by anything either than your mallet, those balloons will pop, dealing extra damage.

After taking enough damage, you'll simply laugh as if you haven't been hurt at all, beginning the second phase. During this phase, you'll focus more on your song and you have tools to keep yourself from distractions. You have an attack in which you'll pop a party popper which creates an explosion of confetti which teleports the player character. There's also a grab attack in which you'll slam a pie into the player character's face, blinding them and earning a round of laughter from the audience which lessens their stats.

At the end of the song, you receive a round of applause from the audience as the curtains close. Afterward you give your gratitude to the player character as they are escorted out, giving them a kiss on the cheek. It acts as your blessing which increases their maximum health and charisma. As they exit however, they also notice the non-essential personnel such as soldiers and office workers going outside as well which they find, intriguing.

Ambri, the Pink God of Depraved Pleasure

Out of interest or if the player character is affiliated with the rebels, they will go to investigate the ballroom. With some sneaking, they'll eventually be able to re-enter the place, finding the truth of this event. It was merely a cover-up for the decent to see what is merely the general assumption of how the rich act, as noble and polite countrymen. Even the rebels had no idea of such an event that goes on now.

The nobles, higher ranking commanders and politicians, and those exceptionally important to the duke are all here, engaged in horrific indescribable acts, their bodies morphing and regenerating to fit whatever they require to chase the pleasure they seek. Pink gas floated through the air wafting a sweet energizing smell as the patrons breathed it in normally. Drugs of all kinds flowed and dropped on the floor, eaten, drunk, injected, breathed in, as long as it ended up in their system. The sight of this is intoxicating and without proper resistances, the player character will instantly succumb to the madness before unwittingly joining in the crowd.

As the player character sneaked by the intoxicated crowd, they are easily spotted by you singing along on the stage. They're quickly dragged in to your face and they realize your deception. Your current form is that of an androgynous tiefling in bondage-wear, a spiked whip in one hand. Recognizing the player character, you see in their future great potential and decide to invite them for one night of one-on-one celebration. Noting their proficiency in combat, you invite them to experience your ideals in the form of a fight.

As expected, you mainly use your whip in combat which inflicts bleed on-hit. You have a few spells such as charm person in which you'll stop and raise your hand in front of your face, causing hearts to float in it. While you are casting it, a status effect bar fills up very quickly in the player character's HUD which when filled up will charm them. Once charmed, you'll kiss the player character in the lips, growing rougher and rougher as they begin to choke with your tongue and bleed from their lips before you bite off a chunk of their flesh, dealing large amounts of damage.

You also have tentacle summoning which is self-explanatory and Charm Bubble in which you'll blow a kiss and form a slowly floating heart bubble which if it hits the player character, they'll be instantly charmed. Throughout the whole fight you are in a performance as music blares in the background to improve the experience. Your song can be heard with ears and mind, proper resistances needed to avoid their effects such as a passive buildup on charm or a reduction in stats. You also have a grab attack in which you'll kick the player character down before whipping them harshly and then stomping on their back, your heels digging through their skin.

Once damaged enough, you stumble onto the floor of the stage before getting up quickly, your breathing now rapid and labored. Your attacks are now far more brutal with each melee hit knocking down the player character in which you'll stomp them in the crotch as they scream in pain, your smile growing wider as flesh is grinded by your heels, dealing large amounts of damage. You're also able to cast smoke-screen though instead of inflicting blindness, it instead causes a build-up of charm.

Upon defeat, you get up without a hitch, as if you were never hurt once. You pat the player character in the back, acknowledging their resilience before leading them backstage. The next day they wake up, having survived the ordeal. Everything has gone back to normal and everyone involved returns to their jobs as if nothing happened, leaving the player character to wonder on where they must stand, having experienced this terrifying ordeal. They also gain your blessing, giving a large boost of charisma as well as resistance to getting charmed and poisoned.

Your theme as the Pink Goddess of Joyful Parties

Your theme as Pink God of Depraved Pleasure

Ah, sure. I’ll have a go—
Ripley, the Old Maid

The player character successfully tracks you down to your home, having followed you from your employer's abode. As they pick your lock and enter through your backdoor however, they are met by a crossbow trap which they narrowly dodge. Turning around to see the trap, they are instead face by you. Angered by such unprofessional intrusion, you drag them in and toss them into a chair, a wet cloth in your hand. You give them 4 seconds to answer why they have intruded, earning an answer.

The player character arrived here to hone their skills as a rogue and they had heard your reputation. You sigh, explaining that the fact that you yourself had a reputation implies that you're not that good of a rogue. Still, they knew you were the best one they knew of and remembered the amazing tales of your assassinations on the royal family. Reminding them that you could have just gotten rid of them right now, you tell them to stand up to prove how worthwhile they are.

You primarily wield a hatchet and often perform evasive maneuvers at any given moment such as dashing and rolling. In your gauntlet is a mini-crossbow which you use to interrupt any heavy attacks and a hidden blade which you use for your grab attacks in which you'll stab them repeatedly. After taking enough damage, you remind them that you had only shown basic skills, ready to show the player character a taste of what you have to teach.

All your attacks now inflict poison and you also have a smoke bomb teleportation. When outranged, you can throw a barrage of throwing knives with some capable of inflicting poison and some being slower but dealing more damaged. Every once in a while instead of throwing a smoke bomb, you'll instead throw a flashbang, blinding the player character if they face it. Throughout the fight you are able to snatch consumables or ammo from their off-hand, taunting them if you succeed which lowers their stats.

After your defeat, you bend down while breathing heavily, having not strained yourself in years. Enjoying the feeling of being young again, you grant gratitude to the player character before agreeing to help them. They are able to learn skills and crafting instructions from you as well listen to your stories.

Your theme

Back