• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno Giovanna vs Shiki Ryougi

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Since when does Akasha have multiple avatars? Also she wouldn't allow someone to just kill off its avatar
Alaya can be considered an avatar of Akasha. It tries to prevent humans to reach the Root.

But in most other cases - Akasha do not care about its avatars. If they needed - they can be created.

KamiYasha said:
Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Also is Void Ryougi capable of killing concepts only through MEODP? Because if so she will never be able to use it against GER due this "Her ability requires to hit the opponent in a certain fashion to kill them with MEoDP (be it in melee or a well-aimed throw)"
No, that's Base Shiki.
In the case of Void Shiki it's Unknown.

But regarding something that i just notice. GER's ability is just Nullification of Cause and Effect, but that is the thing... GER shouldn't be capable of Nullify Shiki's actions. Mainly because she is part of "it" or:

"Spiral of origin, its where all cause and effect begin, where everything and nothing exist, that is my true identity. Even though we are just connected, but since I am part of it, I am too an equivocal existence, right?"
Then wouldn't Shiki take this? I mean if GER can't bring her actions back to 0, wouldn't she just erase him from existance?

Never.

Reasons for why he isn't?

I've seen MANY debaters that says he's 5D.

Though if you can help me, what's the difference between 4D being and a 5D being?

DarkWraths said:
Reasons for why he isn't?

I've seen MANY debaters that says he's 5D.

Though if you can help me, what's the difference between 4D being and a 5D being?
The question should be "Why he IS a 5-D being???"

There are absolutely no evidence that JoJo bizzare Adventure had reached the 5-D realm. And "exist outside of time" doesnt qualify you as a 5-D being, If he did then the characters from Yugioh 5Ds would be listed as 5-D beings as well

Well, you want to know what is the difference between 4-D beings and 5-D beings ? if you can help me, what's the difference between 4D being and a 5D being? This is your answer

The question should be "Why he IS a 5-D being???"

There are absolutely no evidence that JoJo bizzare Adventure had reached the 5-D realm. And "exist outside of time" doesnt qualify you as a 5-D being, If he did then the characters from Yugioh 5Ds would be listed as 5-D beings as well

Well, you want to know what is the difference between 4-D beings and 5-D beings ? if you can help me, what's the difference between 4D being and a 5D being? This is your answer

That sure does help tell me the difference between a 4D being and a 5D being... -_-

No

The scans proves that the 4-D beings view the 3-D beings just as a thin paper. Like 3-D beings can smash the 2-D paper. The 4-D beings can smash 3-D beings like a paper as well

That's the differences of the Higher and lower dimensions beings. Once you are 1 dimension higher than your opponent, there will be nothing your opponent can do again you. No abilities from the lower dimension can affect you and you will be alway be infinitly stronger than than the lower dimension beings. Hence, It's the Higher Dimension Manipulation

And yep, there is no proof in JoJo that Gold Experience Requiem is 5-D. NOTHING

MagiSinbad said:
Once you are 1 dimension higher than your opponent, there will be nothing your opponent can do again you. No abilities from the lower dimension can affect you and you will be alway be infinitly stronger than than the lower dimension beings.
Is this always the case? I mean, aren't there characters that exist in the 3rd dimension only but can affect as far as the 4th dimension or beyond? For example, like AMM stated, Janemba is within the bounds of space-time (thus making him only 3-dimensional) but can **** up with alternate timelines/realities (afaik, this counts as "affecting the 4th dimension")

But yeah, logically, a higher dimensional being is almost impossible to lose to lower dimensional beings.

Back