• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm

What are the win cons and Hax resist for both And since nothing restricted - Giorno got his GER so I would also like a heads up on info with this

Or is this a stomp in Santa favor

last time i checked satan doesn't resist causality manip also there's no way gio's killing satan

incon unless satan law manip can do something

>Giorno cant kill Satan.

>Satan cant bypass c&e manip.

Wow who wouldve guessed, inconclusive.

Edit: >Composite.

You really dont wanna use a composite GER, he has some good shit in novels and video games.

There isn't even a composite 666:Satan, I see no point in that.

Anyway, would GER register someone reading it's mind?

i heard a lot about Novel GER i don't know about the video games tho i just remember him begin bodied by HA dio what did GER do ?

He has interdimensional BFR in the novel. And maybe other stuff but I don't remember well.

GioGio GER straight passivily negates the effects of a lot of powers on itself (ASB GER is also immune to MIH's effects as well and can keep up with Pucci). EOH GER showcases manual utility of it so a composite GER has both passive and manual RTZ, which is broken. Novel GER seemingly is capable of activating the death loop and cross dimensional BFR without killing, simply doing it with one swing of his arm. Also showcases will power manip explicitly but Satan resists that so no point. GER in the novel could also RTZ Giorno's death so killing Giorno doesnt actually stop GER given he outright negated his own death.

A composite GER is kinda busted and any weaknesses that would come with it get mitigated completely by other versions of GER.

Can't Satan simply rewrite information and change the abilities of GER as per his wishes? I mean he has that level of information manipulation in his profile

RTZ says lol no given Satan doesnt resist it.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Can't Satan simply rewrite information and change the abilities of GER as per his wishes? I mean he has that level of information manipulation in his profile
Compo GER would neg that.

I don't think GER can detect mind reading and Satan is all about reading minds and copying. Also, I'm pretty sure Satan could just copy after seeing GER's power, unless just staring at Giorno or GER can be considered an action.

Satan outlives?

@Chariot

Does canon GER's RtZ apply to everything or just stuff that registers as a threat?

I could write up a comp Giorno blog after the move. Kinda cant right now because normal users cant make blogs atm.

(Which sucks because I was gonna do a comp Fugo blog as he has terrifying range in Golden Heart Golden Ring).

Chariot190 said:
GioGio GER straight passivily negates the effects of a lot of powers on itself (ASB GER is also immune to MIH's effects as well and can keep up with Pucci). EOH GER showcases manual utility of it so a composite GER has both passive and manual RTZ, which is broken. Novel GER seemingly is capable of activating the death loop and cross dimensional BFR without killing, simply doing it with one swing of his arm. Also showcases will power manip explicitly but Satan resists that so no point. GER in the novel could also RTZ Giorno's death so killing Giorno doesnt actually stop GER given he outright negated his own death.
A composite GER is kinda busted and any weaknesses that would come with it get mitigated completely by other versions of GER.
that's ******* busted i think it needs it's own profile

Chariot190 said:
I could write up a comp Giorno blog after the move. Kinda cant right now because normal users cant make blogs atm.
(Which sucks because I was gonna do a comp Fugo blog as he has terrifying range in Golden Heart Golden Ring).
you can make it on oc/fc or joke battles

Dienomite22 said:
I don't think GER can detect mind reading and Satan is all about reading minds and copying. Also, I'm pretty sure Satan could just copy after seeing GER's power, unless just staring at Giorno or GER can be considered an action.
Satan outlives?
Aint gonna happen when Comp GER has automatic RTZ. Especially when copying GER or Giorno dosnt give a resistance to it.

>outlive.

Novel Giorno is quadrillions of years old mate. He negated his own death and waited through 36 universes, ****** is old.

Copying it would be considered an action. Not to mention if GER is going all out, he'd just BFR him, and at that point, well match is over, Satan cant come back from that.

Zencha9 said:
Chariot190 said:
you can make it on oc/fc or joke battles
Link? Because I kinda really want to make that Fugo blog. ****** has an AOE of 50 to a hundred ******* meters at night time or in the dark. And he's implied immune to the virus. And Purple Haze (The Stand itself) can go super far away from Fugo, at least several dozen meters.

Chariot190 said:
Aint gonna happen when Comp GER has automatic RTZ. Especially when copying GER or Giorno dosnt give a resistance to it.

>outlive.

Novel Giorno is quadrillions of years old mate. He negated his own death and waited through 36 universes, ****** is old.

Copying it would be considered an action. Not to mention if GER is going all out, he'd just BFR him, and at that point, well match is over, Satan cant come back from that.
Would GER really register staring as an action though?

>question GER bfrs him to ?

idk, an alternate world, that's what Giorno says, he says and I quote My Stand sent him to an alternate world.

Of course EOH GER's death loop takes place across multiple worlds so a Comp GER has good BFR and good range.

Hey guys I know this is off topic, but I was asking if a Universe is infinite in size and contains infinite galalxies in it, so creating or destroying that infinite universe will it be a greater feat than creating or destroying a Finite Multiverse? please state your answer with reasons I always had this question and confusion in mind

>Would GER really register staring as an action though?

Would it matter? Comp GER has both automatic and manual RTZ. The automatic portion of it would say lol no. Not withstanding GER can RTZ back to a prior point in time.

@Chariot190

Copying isn't an active ability, it's sight based. He sees it, it's his. Regardless, this is composite apparently and Jio has nigh-omniscience apparently so Satan would just start with his own composite GER and hell he could literally spawn 200 quadrillions clones+ with their own GERs, same abilities, durability, speed and attack potency.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Hey guys I know this is off topic, but I was asking if a Universe is infinite in size and contains infinite galalxies in it, so creating or destroying that infinite universe will it be a greater feat than creating or destroying a Finite Multiverse? please state your answer with reasons I always had this question and confusion in mind
Creating a single universal space-time is beyond infinitely superior to an infinite 3-dimensional space, much less a multiverse. So no, it isn't unless those space-times don't have a significant size.

>Hey guys I know this is off topic, but I was asking if a Universe is infinite in size and contains infinite galalxies in it, so creating or destroying that infinite universe will it be a greater feat than creating or destroying a Finite Multiverse? please state your answer with reasons I always had this question and confusion in mind

Well yes, but technically no.

The finite multiverse would be more impressive, but only because you're destroying multiple timelines, aka multiple 4D constructs. The infinite universe thing would be more impressive as far as matter and 3D ap would go. But the fact destroying a multiverse, even a small one involves telling multiple 4D timelines to eat shit would edge it out.

Unless you mean just blowing up all the matter in it?

Chariot190 said:
>Would GER really register staring as an action though?
Would it matter? Comp GER has both automatic and manual RTZ. The automatic portion of it would say lol no. Not withstanding GER can RTZ back to a prior point in time.
Not necessarily, just because it's automatic doesn't mean GER would null anything, he would have to have feats of nulling something like a someone staring or mind reading

>Copying isn't an active ability, it's sight based. He sees it, it's his.

Has Satan ever showed the ability to see something that not even ghosts could see? Because he's gonna have trouble copying it if he needs to see it.

Chariot190 said:
Has Satan ever showed the ability to see something that not even ghosts could see? Because he's gonna have trouble copying it if he needs to see it.
It's either that or he mind-reads since Giorno isn't doing anything for him to just focus on with sight alone at that point. And GER wouldn't register the telepathy either since its not exactly an obvious action to null.

>Not necessarily, just because it's automatic doesn't mean GER would null anything, he would have to have feats of nulling something like a someone staring or mind reading

Given Araki has said it's invincible and the ultimate defensive ability in regards to every Stand in Part 3-7. Pretty sure that covers mind reading.

Actually better question, why would we assume Satan can copy a 4D ability, given this GER definitely falls inder that? Nobody even treats Novel Kars like that, he's only allowed to copy powers that exist within JoJo or are 4D tops.

>It's either that or he mind-reads since Giorno isn't doing anything for him to just focus on with sight alone at that point.

And we're assuming GER isnt going to take action? He's just gonna stand there? Nothing is stopping GER from BFR'ing the moment the match begins.

Chariot190 said:
GoH has what are essentially stands, characters that are invisible to characters who can see invisible characters, spirits, souls, ghosts, etc. Satan would be able to see GER.

There's also the issue that Satan cant copy equipment or effects granted by items, and GER kinda needs the arrow to function as it does. Otherwise it's just GE.

Chariot190 said:
>Hey guys I know this is off topic, but I was asking if a Universe is infinite in size and contains infinite galalxies in it, so creating or destroying that infinite universe will it be a greater feat than creating or destroying a Finite Multiverse? please state your answer with reasons I always had this question and confusion in mind

Well yes, but technically no.

The finite multiverse would be more impressive, but only because you're destroying multiple timelines, aka multiple 4D constructs. The infinite universe thing would be more impressive as far as matter and 3D ap would go. But the fact destroying a multiverse, even a small one involves telling multiple 4D timelines to eat shit would edge it out.

Unless you mean just blowing up all the matter in it?
Thanks for the answer,yeah i actually meant destroying the infinite universe's matter,sace time,gravity,weight,life everything. So the Finite Multiverse will still be more impressive right

Chariot190 said:
>Not necessarily, just because it's automatic doesn't mean GER would null anything, he would have to have feats of nulling something like a someone staring or mind reading
Given Araki has said it's invincible and the ultimate defensive ability in regards to every Stand in Part 3-7. Pretty sure that covers mind reading.

Actually better question, why would we assume Satan can copy a 4D ability, given this GER definitely falls inder that? Nobody even treats Novel Kars like that, he's only allowed to copy powers that exist within JoJo or are 4D tops.
Not when the mind reading is passive. GER doesn't have a 4D ability, it has an ability that can work in a 4D temporal manipulated enviornment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back