• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilthunder vs Luck Voltia (GRACE)

Two electricity users. Who wins?

Pre-training Gil and Elf Form Luck

Speed is =

Gil's advantages: Better AP, dura and range

Luck's advantages: True flight, danmaku, stamina, reactive power level, stat amps

Both in character

Who wins this one? Shouldn't be a stomp.

Luck: 7

Gilthunder:

Inconclusive:

Elf Luck Voltia Black Clover
GilthunderThumb

I can always un-equalize speed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But Gil doesn't start with weather manip in character though, and that's his 10x advantage if I remember good

He doesn't start with it. He uses it when he has used all his other abilities or when he realizes he can't beat his opponent normally. He does spam Iron Hammer of the Thunder Emperor though. I think he should be able to win if he increases his piercing capability with Sword of the Thunder Emperor.

So what will happen. One of them will attack first. If it's Gil, Luck will avoid it and attack Gil and will notice that his attack didn't even scratch him (like he did against vetto). So he will shorten the AP gap over the time (with stats amp or reactive PL) and Danmaku Gil when his attacks will finally have an effect

His Reactive PL is quite fast. It needed 2 hits to keep up with Asta's fighting skills and only one to keep up with Vetto's speed. He even noticed a split second to attack (tough the AP gap was too big)

Btw, what does AoE mean?

Epsilon R said:
So what will happen. One of them will attack first. If it's Gil, Luck will avoid it and attack Gil

He dealt with a sword user that could negate his magic

and will notice that his attack didn't even scratch him (like he did against vetto). So he will shorten the AP gap over the time (with stats amp or reactive PL) and Danmaku Gil when his attacks will finally have an effect

My vote is for Luck

His best attack is what scales him as 10x stronger. Even if he had that advantage normally, Luck got drastic speed advantage with his amps.

He used it against Meliodas and Diane, not against his normal opponents. It's normal that he started with his normal attack against opponents that were few leagues above him.

But he does normally just pull lightning from the clouds like that. I've seen it on multiple occasions. Even then he has an AoE attack which almost killed Diane iirc.

Gilthunder scakes to his storm and uses it as Weather Manipulation

It's not his "Strongest attack" unless you consider making a storm an attack to begin with.

Still, Luck can dodge it with speed amps and react to next attack with Reactive PL.

IIRC he didn't use storm against Hendrickson?

Back