• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I guess Lux would be faster at first but Luck will quickly keep up due to RPL

Also because of the downgrade, Luck is now scaling around 94.4 kilotons

Lux scales quite above 61,5 Kilotons, so Luck has the adventage there. Once amped, Lux first move will be using End Action. Does Luck have any counter to that?

Oh well, blitz is important in a battle of speed ampers. Anyway, what was Luck's counter to End Action?

From what I understand End Action is like a danmaku of attacks?

I guess he could use his own Damaku or just run through them due to his immense Pain Tolerance

End Action is not danmaku at all. End Action is slashing hundreds to thousands of times in a few seconds. Also, Lux already used End Action as a way to block Dilwy's Danmaku, so Danmaku won't work. And let's not get into how Pain Tolerance is irrelevant considering I severely doubt Luck has pain tolerance on the level Bahamut characters do (and End Action deals such damage even a character with Low-High regen had a hard time healing it).

>I severely doubt Luck has pain tolerance on the level Bahamut characters do

I severely doubt Luck can even show pain at all

Even Singlen is like that, he was half-dead when he received a 50% Baptism, when a 10% one can inflict agony beyond imagination, being described by people who survive them as having their blood boiling in addition to pain across their entire body, and stated by himself to tamper a lot the nerves in the whole body; and that's not getting into how he fought without problems while he had a sword hole on his chest that went throught his heart. So End Action will totally work here.

SpookyShadow said:
Gotta remind you, Luck has Low 7-B dura
Lux can just do like he did with Singlen and use Reload on Fire to reduce his durability 10x.

Singlen's two eyes opened in alert and he immediately made a wall of ice as a shield.
But, in that instant Bahamut's slash easily broke through the defense and cut apart Leviathan's armor.
"ÔöÇÔöÇGah!"
Singlen's left arm was sent flying along with the armor. Leviathan was smashed apart into pieces.
"ÔöÇÔöÇReload on Fire. I applied compression strengthening to hardness and made the endurance of everything around into less than a tenth."
Originally it was the later five seconds that needed to be watched out at the process of compression strengthening, but if the first five secondsÔöÇÔöÇthe dampening effect was utilized, the target would receive weakening effect.

Back