• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilgamesh vs Donquixote Doflamingo (3 MORE VOTES)

OP revisions are still going, and it's not a stomp since Gilgamesh has Dura negation to some degree, which CAN kill Doflamingo if he lands it. Both have the potential to one shot the other.

But there's no High 7-A gilgamesh. Only 1 attack. Any attack of Dof, kills him. That's why I said switch it with Karna, who can actually fight.

Doflamingo basically one-shot Gilgamesh, he could match Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon with his Awakening. He utilize Black Knight in way to divert Gilgamesh's attention to it, while the real Doffy try to close to distance and get into close range with King of Heroes, who have no hand-to-hand skills to defend him and gets defeated. Voting for the Pink Bird

I don't know this Karna person that @John985 person is referring, but they could prove more of a better challenge.

It says his Durability is Mountain Level+ with Armor

I don't know if it was updated but my phone hasn't shown it yet.

Wait no it literally says that it had its light taken away from it.

Yeah, his armor can withstand it. He is using his armor here, right? I don't know where "part of its light was deflected" comes from, since the scan doesn't imply that.

Gil is only high 7-A with some of the stronger GoB treasures so he isn't going to be holding back as much here and no longer gets 1 shotted thanks to upgrades

Fsn Gil doesn't ignore Sni to the extent I made it seem earlier, he would only ignore it if it told him something he wouldn't want to believe like himself being killed by a little girl for instance

So I guess Gil just kinda barrages with things that negate durability, cut space or any other weapon until Dolfy dies and chains and skewers if he tries to get close

• Loads a pistol*
Time for me to kill some shit here. I try to ignore Fate threads as a whole since most of the fans tend to make shit up ( No shade thrown at anyone. ) but there's something wrong with the arguments for the golden boi that's above this comment. First of all, Gil doesn't use SNI like his video game counterparts. In the Visual Novels and in the anime Gil very rarely uses this ability, let alone listen to it. That's a iffy argument at best and requires unsupported assumptions. This Gil opens up with a spam of shit from GoB which can be dodged due to Doffy's own precog. Spatial hax is rarely a factor here since Doffy already has experience in combatting those with much more versatile spatial hax than the shit Gil can dish out here barring EA. And Enkidu is useless here. Gil isn't gonna be restraining someone whos lifting strength is much higher than his own, Doffy just needs to flex a single muscle and boom, chains are broken. Mr Mingo also has the benefit of having much higher AP, being able to fodderize the likes of Pica and stomp both Law and Luffy who already scale considerably above 830 Megatons coming from a causal Pica just by regrowing his limbs. Doffy doesn't even need to come close for this fight, a simple combo of Black Knight and his own tendency to abuse his range will do the trick. This isn't taking into account Parasite which can control hundreds upon hundreds, if not thousands of people and this is something that Doffy opens up with. Furthermore the stings produced by the Ito Ito No Mi are extremely difficult to see, as they can take users with Kenbun Haki for surprise. ( I.E Jozu and such. ) aside from a few durability negating shit Gil has there isn't a lot he can do before Doffy either controls him, one shots him or decapitates him which is a move Doffy does rather instantly as seen in Marineford against Crocodile. I'd vote for Doffy low to mid difficulty but this seems like a stomp if I'm being honest.

Edit: To clarify on the AP, Doffy can yeet those who are stronger than people who are casually stronger than what the Fate 7-A's scale to. If Doffy can stomp those who scale above a causal 830 Megaton feat than Gil is still going to get one shot due to the sole reason that his dura is a lot lower than the people that Doffy can yeet on. It's simple math and logic really.

Gil can't not use sni, its a passive ability

Gil doesn't ignore it all the time either like some people.make it seem he only ignores it if it tells him something he finds rediculous like Dark Sakura eating him

Dolfy's precog can only bring him so far against the weapon spam.especially once Gil pulls out different formations or positionings with the portals to make it impossible to dodge which is in charavter for him

The chains won't keep him for long but it would still take an action from Dolfy to break them and Gil would capitalize

Servants technically resist planetary mindhax so there is that

As pointed out the fight with law was pure pis, Dolfy may have experience against spatial manip but that doesn't change the fact that being hit means he is cut to pieces by spaital manip

Gil's durability with the armor should actually be scaling to his 6-C swird im pretty sure

> Gil can't not use sni, its a passive ability

I'm aware that doesn't change anything, at best this is simply argument semantics.

> Gil doesn't ignore it all the time either like some people.make it seem he only ignores it if it tells him something he finds rediculous like Dark Sakura eating him

Name once that he actually ever uses SNI properly. I can't recall any instance in his fights against Saber, Shirou or other Servants. Shit it would have came in handy whenever Emiya ******* sniped him. Also your Dark Sakura example works against you if anything. If Gil totally ignored something like a girl eating him why would he have any reason to respond and not laugh at the thought of a 7 foot, pink feather wearing man with flamigo glasses with pants that dont fit him fully and uses string as a weapon?

> Dolfy's precog can only bring him so far against the weapon spam.especially once Gil pulls out different formations or positionings with the portals to make it impossible to dodge which is in charavter for him

He's already fended off foe's with similar range and AoE, Luffy's storm attacks and Laws spatial slashing that have no travel time were easily dodged by Doffy and weaker Kenbun Haki users have dodged Danmaku quite casually. I'd say that Doffy has more than enough time to react to Gil's weapon spam. If Hercules is able to dodge them and get close to Gil without the advantage of Kenbun Haki then Doffy should be more than capable of doing so.

> The chains won't keep him for long but it would still take an action from Dolfy to break them and Gil would capitalize

Your assuming that Doffy would be halted for even a spilt second. The difference between Gil's lifting strength to Doffy's is absolutely massive to the point where Doffy could breath or simply break out in an instant. Thats also assuming that it'll tag him.

> Servants technically resist planetary mindhax so there is that

I mean thats cool? Unfortunately for them Doffy doesn't use mindhax. It's body puppetry.

>As pointed out the fight with law was pure pis, Dolfy may have experience against spatial manip but that doesn't change the fact that being hit means he is cut to pieces by spaital manip

It's certainly not PIS. Doffy knows Laws ability more than anyone else in the verse. Not to mention that he could block the spatial manipulation via Haki,as seen in Law vs Vergo.

Regarding his durability, I'd suggest making a CRT for it but that might be unnecessary since i see a few issues with this 7-A calc.

Fsn Gil is using sni constantly to get information on servants. It's hoe he knew about Herc's revivals when he went to fight him

Now what if Gil just opens a sphere around Dolfy and fires dura negging space cutting weapons? He certainly isn't dodging at best he could try to deflect them which would just get him cut and yes servant Gil has done similar attacks to this before so it is in character

He would be halted for a split second unlrss you want to to say the chains passively break when they touch him

How does the bodg puppetry work then

It absolutely was pis, if he can block spatial manip that should be kn his page

I'd love to hear the issues with the calc

Explain to me how it was PIS? Please because I'd love to know considering you haven't given evidence. You're the one that made the claim ergo it's up to you to prove that its PIS whenever the enitre arc and the backstory between Law and Doffy revolves around Doffyy wanting Laws Devil Fruit. He knows the fruit better than anyone else aside from Law himself. Fsn Gil is using it yes, its a passive we've been over this Paul. It's still up to Gil to act upon what he perceives.

Gil doesn't start out with instantly surrounding his opponent in GoB. He hasn't done that with any Servant aside from Hercules and that wasn't untill the end of the match. Doffy would be able to dodge most of the patterns aside the omnidirectional ones which Gil doesnt start off with right off the bat. Or Doffy could simply transmute them via Awakening which the ability to turn anything within the users surroundings into string.

Yes a spilt second, something that's still not enough to end the fight whenever Doffy has more than enough time to break the chains with quite literally any movement and reposition himself. Again that's assuming that it even tags Doffy. Also Doffy can cause psychical damage via Kings Haki. Something that's thought based.

It's done physically. It's not manipulation of the mind, and it's something that ignores armor and durability as seen when Doffy took control of Diamond Jozu in his diamond state whos stronger and more Durable than Doffy himself.

I'll address the calc issues with a calc member or any other user thats experienced with math and calculations. Not to be rude or anything but I doubt your knowledgeable on such matters.

SNI used properly against Medea, Cu and Heracles for example.

I don't know where you got the impression that Heracles was dodging GoB, except from anime. "Berserker is killed without even being able to go near the enemy.". His only way of advancing towards Gilgamesh was to take a step, die due to GoB, regenerate and repeat.

Distraction means death and I'm pretty sure Enkidu would bind him.

Gilgamesh's fight with Cu started like this:" A thousand swords appear. The golden knight grins.". He's not going to fire a few weapons, especially if he wants to kill his target. Which was the case with Cu, and is the case in this fight.

From what I've seen on the profile, this body manipulation is done through strings, so his strings have to first touch Gilgamesh. There is no reason he would allow that.

Since the armor is now basically 6-C, Gilgamesh doesn't get one-shotted, but he can one-shot.

I'll be honest Prince, even if you said "no shade" the thing about Fate fans making shit up is not only false bullcrap, it remains incredibly rude.

And I would like to see what is being made up. SNI even while restricted let's Gilgamesh have immense insight beyond. He could tell after meeting Saber that she wasn't a virgin anymore and with who she did it. He was able to tell where Medea was hiding when she tried to escape his assault. He was able to identify what was God Hand all about and make distance with Saber on the UBW route as he can tell she's more powerful than usual.

And no, Gil holds back but people embellish things. Shirou is a special case, Jesus hell he's a normal human boy that is not even adult in age and has barely any talent, plus being a faker, why would you use him as the baseline for Gil's attitude towards fighting? Saber as well, as Gilgamesh went as far as trying to go melee which he rarely, if ever, does, being perfectly aware how weak she was and wanting to play around with her.

Furthermore, Gilgamesh holds back the most when directly challenged, but if someone just outright attacks him or angers him, he uses much more of his arsenal.

And no revision about the calcs is needed. We had enough threads about it and Aguila made a calc that was very much accepted after being discussed between other people that know Fate. The only things that needs to be done is replacing any links or justifications. Is a lot of profiles so I don't think it's a big surprise why there may be some not changed yet.

idk what the point is in discussing this fight atm. Doflamingo is looking to possibly be upgraded to High 7-A bare minimum, possibly 6-C.

Then that'll patter when it actually happens.

And I likely missed it, but if we are actually scaling Gilgamesh's defense with his armor to 6-C because of Merodach, that doesn't really change much.

Back