• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilgamesh (Fate Series) vs Hazama/Terumi (BlazBlue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one's a pain.

Round 1: Gilgamesh vs Hazama

Round 2: Gilgamesh vs Yuki Terumi

Speed is equalized for both rounds, Gil's in his strongest key for both, and Terumi somehow has constant access to Hakumen and can transform into Susano'o any time he wants (I think Susano'o counts as a god).

I wanted Hazama to face off against another videogame/anime character, but thought GoB might be a bit too much to deal with, so I also wanted to see if his slightly more haxed counterpart would fair any better.

Hazama and Terumi's immortality and resurrection powers are restricted.
Gilgamesh
Hazamabbcf

I don't know the other two characters, but from what I've seen on their pages, the only thing that could be useful against Gilgamesh is their type 8 immortality and Terumi's resurrection. How does that work exactly?

Eh, this has been done before. Apparently, Gilgamesh can't put him down permanently because he will always revive as long as hate exists or something like that. I think it was inconclusive the last time.

Gilgamesh can't put him down due to his type 8 immortality.

That said, I don't think Gil's soul resistant on Blaz Blue levels.....

Of course it has. Just when I thought I'd finally found a new good matchup for Hazzy.

Well, for the sake of the fight actually getting anywhere Terumi and Hazama have their immortality restricted.

Might as well see if anyone can be bothered to argue this one.

Gilgamesh would start off with Enuma Elish, which I don't think either of those characters can survive. This is due to his serious and cautious nature in combination with Sha Nagba Imuru. He wouldn't risk losing if he can avoid it.

Ehhh this has been done before but I Still think it's inconclusive. (Vs yuki terumi) they can both **** each other up but I don't think we can Reliably say who'd get off the kill shot first. Especially if Terumi does have something similar to SNI.

You were there in the previous thread, right? It was said Terumi could look into different futures or something like that. Like how he saw himself being defeated by Alucard or whatever his name was.

I don't see Gil being able to actually kill hazama and terumi because of their immortality hazama's life link with Noel and termui will live as long as people hate and fear him

Their immortality is restricted in this thread.

It says Terumi is arrogant. Would that mean he wouldn't start with his most powerful attack?

Sparda 20000000 said:
I don't see Gil being able to actually kill hazama and terumi because of their immortality hazama's life link with Noel and termui will live as long as people hate and fear him
immortality and ressurection is restricted so he can kill them.

@Burning yea I was in that thread but I don't remember too much so I'm just going if terumis page.

@Swag Gil would be more likely to kill him first but assuming he knows what Gil's going to do I don't think he'd pull a "no way that'd happen to me"

EDIT: where does his clairvoyance/precog stem from?

@Swag

Terumi is incredibly arrogant. The games even make it a point that he likes to toy with his foes before defeating them. BB has soul damage on a conceptual level though.

Gil's pretty resistant to getting mind raped given how he's able to ignore the grail mud, and at his strongest he's basically immune to most if not all of Terumi's hax.

So I guess it turns into a straight up fight of power, Gil's got some pretty bad experinces when he just brute forces things, struggling to Kill Lancelot, Saber, Shirou etc etc. while with the Susano'o unit Terumi seems to be stupidly strong physically, fighting off Ragna, Jubei and Jin with low difficulty, while I don't think we've seen that kind of feat from Gil, since most his power is versitility and hax, which won't do much against Terumi.

It's basically down to if Terumi would die to EA(Without the hax part of it which Terumi should be resistant to, it's just slightly stronger than Excalibur in pure fire power) or if he'd even let Gil use it in the first place if their speed is equal.

If it's without the Susano'o unit I feel Hazama and Terumi lose, but the moment they put it on I'd say it's a decicive win for them.

@DuelKnight

They have resistance/nigh-immunity to time manipulation but not spatial manipulation so I believe EA would actually affect them.

@Aizenishere

So it's down to if Ea connects then? since it bypasses normal durability and Terumi has his immortality disabled it'll either outright kill him or put him in a state where fighting against GoB will be difficult, I don't think we've seen anything else in GoB that tilts the match-up in his favor. It's down to Ea landing or Susano'o pummeling him physically.

Then again, considering it goes about "the truth of the world" if used on Terumi it might do something strange given how Terumi exists.

I'd say my vote still goes to Terumi if he can pop on the Unit, since he's got better feats when it comes to straight up duking it out with people when there isn't weird hax invovled.

@DuelKnight

EA disclocates and devours space-time, how Terumi exists doesn't really matter and since immortality is turned off EA will kill him. Even with the unit he doesn't have resistance to space-time manipulation. EA will be his only way of winning but here's the thing.. thanks to SNI he knows this and will always make the optimal move. Which in this case is using EA. Perhaps even get on vimana to avoid CQC.

@Aizenishere

The ship of light would probably be more useful than Vimana but I'm somewhat new here so I'm not sure if speed equalization applies to vehicles and i'm reasonbly sure the Susano'o unit can't fly, but it can fire off bullets of energy which might be able to damage the ship of light/Vamina since Lancelot's flares have "rendered it inoperable", but yeah. It comes down to Gil using Ea fast enough. I don't think we've had anyone dodge Ea either, atleast not the full power version. So I'm unsure if being FTL could let you avoid it, but given that it "clashes" with Excalibur, and attack that definitely isn't massively FTL Terumi might be able to avoid it, and if he does i don't see GoB's weapon spam being able to do anything to the guy, and stalling with flight against someone who fires off high speed lasers and chains seems difficult, even if you know it's coming.

Didn't notice the speed equalization. Yea we can dump the ship then, since you're right in that Terumi will probably bring it down.

Well EA is gonna be the first thing Gil uses so if the question is whether he'll use it fast enough or not well, he will.

Yeah.. Without EA it's a tie..However, it all depends about speed of EA. Gilgamesh also is kind of arogant. (Oh my god, this guy has an ego..) He calls everyone mongrels. I don't think Gilgamesh will surmise Yuki Terumi as equal at all. I think he'd still think Yuki Terumi/Hazama as a mongrel. Especially by their personalities. Due to that, I don't think he'd use his EA. If you remember, in the anime, he doesn't use EA on "mongrels". Once Gilgamesh figures out that Hazama/Terumi is both tied, then yeah.. EA is coming. By that time, Gilgamesh is going to give Yuki Terumi a speach.."I don't usually use this on mongrels, but..." Right when that happen, due to Yuki terumi's and Hazama's smarts, they're going to attack because they like making people mad. What other way to make their tie opponent mad? Stop their opponent from activating the power. Stopping EA's activation just makes it a tie.. It all depends on something greater. How fast can the EA go. Greater question, is EA even allowed to suceed the speed equalization? I'd say tie all the way. Yeah, Gilgamesh can't beat the Susanoo Unit, but I'm not going to add that. (In physicality, Susanoo may win.) In any case, this is a tie, lol..

Why will Gilgamesh see Hazama/Yuki Terumi as mongrels?: If you look at Hazama and Yuki Terumi's attitude, arogance, and evilness, Gilgamesh will automatically think them as lesser until they fight. That's why EA will not be activate right out of the gate.

(Edited): I know he used EA on Shirou, but that's because Shirou was annoying and was pressuring him.

@Pisan That's where you're wrong Kiddo.

Thanks to SNI he'll KNOW he's fitting.

and even if he didn't have SNI telling him "USE ENUMA ELISH RIGHT ******* NOW"

CCC Gil also has his finger on the EA trigger.

So I don't get why you're fixated on "He won't use it on a mongrel/won't know he's a mongrel" since 1. He will know Terumis capabilites and Fire EA ASAP and 2. This is a version of Gil that abuses the ever living shit out of EA

@Pisan

In CCC, Gil is actually going full throttle, saying he's going to take his Master's battle seriously after watching said Master literally continue forward to rescue him after getting their stomach, parts of their arms, head, and legs erased by Imaginary Space.

And yes, he uses Ea as a casual attack.

Then it'll depend on the timing. Even if he uses it at go, you'll have to caluclate how long it'll take. Hazama/Terumi will hit him while using it. Terumi likes being hated, so what's the best way to make a person hate you than stop them in the middle of their attack? (Forgot what anime that was from. A guy was charging up for a big attack, and the antogonist hit him in the middle of attack saying: "You were taking too long.") Anyway, if it's longer than ten seconds, then EA won't get off, even if he used it right out of the gate.

@Pisan

Hazama will have to get past Enkidu (which can bind anything godly, lock down space, and nullify abilities designed to escape it like teleportation, a nigh-endless barrage of conceptual weapons, as well as a wall of conceptual-level shields.

Can bind anything godly? Hazama/Yuki Terumi wouldn't be godly. That's due to the fact that in this fight, you took the immortality and something else. (Forgot the name, lol.) Due to that, he kind of no longer a god. This fight kind of made him human. Even then, getting through that? Hmm..The Enkidu will have to lock him. So it still deals with speed.. Hazama/Yuki Terumi can sense energy so obviously they can obviously sense Enkidu coming (Even though they have no clue what that is.) But they are able to sense that energy would be trying to bind them or even near them. The reason why I'm saying it will be a tie is because of speed. Enkidu doesn't just appear on the body. It appears around, and chains come out. They can feel the energy resonating from the gates of babylon.. So Gilgamesh trying to hit Hazama/Terumi from the back is not going to work. This is pretty much a speed battle. In since speed is eqaulized, this fight will be a tie or incloclusive. The only way GIlgamesh could beat Hazama/Terumi is speed. EA+Enkidu is the only arguments that could be pulled to stop Hazama/Terumi. However, if they are not quicker than Hazama/Terumi, then...It kind of won't matter.. The chains of Enkidu can still be hit away. All Hazama/Terumi have to do is hit them away before the chains overlap them. That's while going fowards to Gilgamesh.It's all about how fast is EA..If EA isn't fater than Hazama/Terumi, then Hazama/Terumi will still have a chance to stop it in the middle. Due to that fact, the fight is inconclusive.

EA takes less than 5 seconds to fully charge.

He won't only have the chains to worry about but hundreds of conceptual weapons. So no he won't be beelining it for Gil in a straight line and yes EA will go off before he can reach him. So no it's likely not a tie since Gil can probably kill him more times than not.

EDIT: To put it bluntly EA is faster. It'll go off before Terumi reaches.

(Sorry, was gone for a long time.) How do you know how far they will be? The fight doesn't state that. That will be getting into scenerios. And the conceptual wepons? Terumi has energy chains. (Known to be infinite length "in theory".) One chain, made of energy can go towards Gilgamesh right when he activates it. It will be all about agression. (Terumi can in fact fight agressive if need be.) And the conceptual wepons? It's been shown that beserker (Not Lancelot..) was able to hit those wepons away without using any conceptual powers. The only reason why beserker was able to stay alive that long is because he kept coming from the dead. (Terumi can send multiple chains at once.) Beserker was overran with the wepons of Gilgamesh. It will all be about the speed of the chains and what's happening in the scenerio. I'm going to try tot make this fight unbias and the most realistic.

Start!

Area: Desert.

Time: Irelevant

Gilgamesh walks in the middle of the desert.

Gilgamesh: "Oh my god.. It's hot.."

Gilgamesh sees Hazama/Terumi. Hazama/Terumi looks at Gilgamesh and automatically observes him. While they observe Gilgamesh, they speak.

Hazama: "Uh, hi there..Who are you?"

Gilgamesh: "You should be presenting your name first.."

Hazama/Terumi: "Oh? My name is Hazama.."

Gilgamesh: "Oh? Uh.. My name is Gilgamesh.."

As this is happening, Gilgamesh could see Terumi's spirit. (Obviously.)

Gilgamesh: "Whose that other guy?"

Hazama: "Hmm? You can see him? Interesting.. His name is Yuki Terumi.."

Terumi: "Hmm? Who is this guy?"

Hazama: "I do not know.. He might be powerful.."

Terumi: "Stay on your guard.."

Gilgamesh: "What? Why are you two quiet?"

This is where they were talking telepathic. Right when Gilgamesh said this, Terumi looked at Gilgamesh disgusted. (As he always do when he's annoyed. In fact, he's a little intrigued.) With this, Terumi responds.

Terumi: "That's none of your buisness.."

Gilgamesh: "Huh? What did you say to me?"

Terumi: "I said it's none of your buisness.."

Gilgamesh squinted his eyes and looked Terumi in the eye with distase. (This will prove your theory of him using EA right out of the game.) As this happened, Gilgamesh, without warning, used gates of babylon and shot a conceptual sword towards Hazama at high speeds.

Hazama: "Oh my.. No manners.."

As this happened, chains of energy covers Hazama, the snake head (Which was made by Nine the phantom.) The ouroboros revolves around Hazama, doing this the chains hit this conceptual weapon. (Gilgamesh did not use the Gae Bolg just yet.) Gilgamesh just used a spirit interference wepon, hitting a ouroboros, which also hits in the spirit.

Gilgamesh: "Huh? He can actually block that? Impressive.. I might have to take this serious.. Heh.."

Terumi: "That canceled out the ouroboros? He can hit us spiritly.. Hazama! Don't let him do anything!"

Hazama: "Got it.."

(As to why he told Hazama to not hold back? That's because he doesn't want to be seperated from Hazama. Hazama is a special case to Terumi.)

After this, Hazama rushed Gilgamesh at great speeds. Gilgamesh was annoyed and threw threee conceptual weapons, going hypersonic speeds. With this much, Terumi already knew where to go, so did Hazama. They already figured out that Gilgamesh will not fight straight up. Even though Terumi is arrogant, they're both highly intelligent. This fight is nothing like the fight against Beserker. The opponent is not only highly intelligent, but there are two minds in one. Beserker was hitting the weapons away and still was getting hit, charging in. Hazama/Terumi will not do that. With this in mind, Hazama's reaction speed came in clutch. Moving to the left, dodging one weapon, as the next was coming right next to it, Hazama jumps dodging it. However, was that a dumb decision? As hazama looks up, another was coming three feet away. Most would believe there will be no way out. Jumping twenty inches from ground, and the conceptual weapon coming, Hazama used ouroboros to shoot down to the ground, pulling him down, barely dodging the conceptual weapon . As Gilgamesh saw this, he quickly got annoyed.

Gilgamesh: "These Mongrels! You will pay!"

Knowing that Gilgamesh j ust had pure rage, Terumi could feed on it, and gain more energy from this show of rage. (Why Gilgamesh got mad you may say? Seeing how they dodged the attacks thrown, and actually have escape plans, that'd annoy everyone. Especially seeing how they act, seeing their smirk, as if they are total evil. Gilgamesh IS the king of heros..) As this happened, Gilgamesh opened a large Gates of Babylon behind, going all the way up to ten feet. Shooting hundreds of conceptual weapons out without a warning. Come to realize this, Terumi almost thought there was no way out. A thought came into both of their minds at the same time. One was surely Dainseif, but Hazama/Terumi doesn't know this. All they knew was that they needed to dodge at any cost.

The immortal slaying sytche, Merodach, even Vajra was in there, going right at Terumi, and Hazama. As they were shot out, terumi spirit instantly detatched, and summoned the Susano'o unit. The white void was there, next to Terumi, as Terumi came inside the body at hyper sonic speed. Debating this time (In scientific, reaction speed would have to be in consideration. Due to speed being equalized, we can say that Terumi= Lancelot in reaction speed. In the video, the anime, it was shown Lancelot took one weapon, turned, corrupted it, and hit the one that was exactly right next to it. Technically speaking, if he were grab one, that other should of hit him, no matter what. Proof of speed.) With this, Hazama was amazed by the strength of Terumi. With this, Terumi has boosted stats. Terumi used his energy sword. (As it was said, the Susano'o unit can cut through time.This is not the attack of Time killer, as Hakumen is the only one who can do that.) Terumi had swung his sword around him, in a circle. This creates a rift. As this momentarlily rift came apast, most of the conceptual swords, staffs, ect were hit in the rift. This made them disappear. (Why that happened? Logically speaking, the conceptual weapons that Gilgamesh use has pre-defined concepts. For example, a sword that can kill immortal by putting mortality in their existence. It doesn't hit in the physical interference. However, in the conceptual interference. As it's weird that Beserker hit some of them away. This actually proves the theory, if the conceptual weapon is pre-determined to hit through soul and not physical objects, then it is not physical whatsoever. As rifts in time themselves are concepts. Slicing this means slicing the concept of time. So the concept interference of both will hit each other. How is this barbaric conclusion even occur? Now, you may think: "Why is space-time slicing even a concept hitting power? Time is a concept. Slicing it means, you must hit it conceptually. Slicing it causes rifts, holes in existence if you may presume. Slicing time doesn't mean you can automatically do Time killer. Time killer is a technique that Hakumen uses and is in fact exclusively to him. "In theory, it might not be exclusive due to the Susano'o unit." In any case, due to the fact that this is concept interference, logically speaking, they cancel each other. This is in fact depends on the concept/concepts used on the weapons. "Why doesn't the Susano'o unit have concept manipulation on his profile then?! Huh?!" Well, slicing time doesn't mean you manipulating the concept. You are just hitting the conceptual intervention.)

Due to all the swords hitting in the time rift, Gilgamesh looks at Terumi. When he looked at Gilgamesh, without warning, Gilgamesh opens the gates and brings out his EA! Oh my! What's going to happen! Without saying anything, Terumi could feel the power..He could still feel the hate. When Gilgamesh was charging up EA, two seconds had passed. With this, the best way to piss off Gilgamesh is to not let him use his special attack. (How did Terumi know that this was his special attack? Terumi was able to troll beings on a Nigh-omniscient level. So Terumi's smarts are far above than anyone in the fate series. Yes, Gilgamesh has Precogonition, but that's no where near on a nigh-omniscient level. So Terumi's smarts far surpasses Gilgamesh. With this in mind, Terumi goes hypersonic. As hyper sonic is Mach 5 and above, Terumi could easily get to Gilgamesh within nanoseconds. As mach 5 is 5 million feet in one second. Logically speaking, they are probably not only ten to twenty feet away. So through calculation, Terumi would get to Gilgamesh before the two second mark even finishes. He would get there in about a nanosecond or one above a nanosecond. Actually, possibly speaking, probably in a MIllisecond? Who knows..) In any case, Terumi gets ready to attack Gilgamesh at hyper speed. Withi this, Gilgamesh reacts, and tries to jump back. With this, Terumi instantly, reacted to the jumping back and used a projectile towards the weapon that GIlgamesh has in hand (Also going at hypersonic speed). (A second barely has came by yet, by the way.) With this, Gilgamesh uses precognition (Cheap power..). With this, Gilgamesh knew what to do, use a protection barrier (Forgot what it's called.. It's a shield..). In the time of reaction, the projectile hit the shield.

Terumi: "Heh.."

With this, Terumi reacted and was behind Gilgamesh in a millisecond, or nanosecond.. (Correct me if I'm wrong on that one..) As to this happening, Gilgamesh reacted. When Gilgamesh reacted, gates of babylon came and went around Terumi and chains came out. Due to Terumi's smarts and reaction speed, went right back in front of Gilgamesh. Due to no targets, the chains didn't come out in that spot. With the anti-defensors (Finally figured out the name) Terumi figured something out. With figuring something out, one second has finally passed. So this means 3 seconds has charged for EA. With all this reaction speed, it was kind of spraining on Gilgamesh. Terumi did not plan on letting up at all.Terumi had Nigh-limitless stamina. Terumi could go at this for almost eternity. However, Gilgamesh couldn't. Therefore, the thought that came through Terumi's mind was: "Exaughst his defense and take away his super, then out stamina him.." With this in mind, Terumi did not let up at all, he sent two projectiles at great speeds. They would be coming within Milliseconds, due to them being only 4-10 feet away. As these two were sent, Terumi went to the left, sent two at the same speeds.

Gilgamesh used Precognition (Broken power!). He knew he either had to give away his EA, or take the hit. Gilgamesh knew it was coming, trying to figure something out. Obviously, the auto defense came around Gilgamesh, covered him enough to take all four projectiles. After that was finished, the four second marked had passed. Gilgamesh was using his peak every time, just to react to Terumi, this was in fact weighing down on him. Even fighting for days, fighting at your peek and trying to react at your peak is crazy. Most people would crack going this fast, at their peak constantly. As the four second mark passed, Terumi did not waste any time. A light beam came from Susano'os' mouth and was going towards Gilgamesh at hypersonic speed. Of course, Gilgamesh's auto-defense came in handy. However..They do in fact shoot down the projectiles. This is where things get tricky. Having constant protection like this uses stamina, no matter how crazy your stamina is, it will still use a measureable ammounts. Thinking back of how long the fight was and how much energy Gilgamesh was using, plus charging up EA, he used up a considerable amount of energy. For giving Gilgamesh the benefit of the doubt, and just using pure calculation.. Gilgamesh used half of his stamina in this fight. This is just including the reactions. (Why reactions alone? He had to defend against Susano'os' relentless attacks constantly, in hypersonic mode. Gilgamesh has limited stamina and limited magic. It was said that he expended all of gates of babylon within days. It however did not say he was using full gates of babylon within miliseconds. So gilgamesh was constantly pushing maxed out Gates and protection with the Susano'o unit. Gilgamesh technically was never pushed to this limit in a constant battle like this ever before. Using his precognition, it even told him to exhaust it to stop all the attacks. That's how he hasn't been getting hit this whole time. Going at peak speed, and using up extreme reactions and magic just to protect himself for this long is the ultimate strain that Gilgamesh could ever face.

Not even Lancelot could do this like Susano'o and Lancelot is crazy.. However, Susano'o is a war god and highly more intelligent than Gilgamesh and his precognition. Nigh-omniscient>Precognition. As Terumi's feats said he was trolling beings that were Nigh-omniscient. This means he's on a way higher caliber than Gilgames in intelligence. (This is my own thought on how he would do this to beat EA. It might be some-what flawed. Nonetheless, Terumi would of instantly figured something out and beaten the time on EA.) With this, he is straining Gilgamesh within mear milliseconds.. So GIlgamesh's defense will be lowered and the magic of the auto-defense will be weakened. This blast of Terumi's is currently large planet level.. The same durability Gilgamesh has. The auto-defense will break on impact and hit Gilgamesh, Gilgamesh will barely tank it, but EA is gone. With Susano'o in the mix, Terumi's agressiveness will overpower Gilgamesh..It never said if the auto-defense can stop something on that level. Even if they could right? Lets give Gilgamesh the benefit of the doubt.. Gilgamesh's magic is weakened immensely, so is his defense.

Any rejections? Please tell me what was wrong here, if there is a problem, please take it up with me.

Plenty of wrong.

Gilgamesh's precognition/clairvoyance is always active. So, there is no way they are surprising him or that he starts with a few random weapons.

His peak speed is far above their so I don't see him tiring, anf GoB uses extremely low amount of mana.

I don't see how Ea would be "gone" or how they would protect themselves from Ea once it starts spinning.

>As hyper sonic is Mach 5 and above, Terumi could easily get to Gilgamesh within nanoseconds. As mach 5 is 5 million feet in one second.

What? 5,000,000 feet per second would be mach 4443.148688 , not 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back