• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gildarts Upgrade

@WilliamShadow

Exactly my point they don't have the most accurate information so we should strive to make them more accurate not just FT there are many pages here that need updates.

K

Why are we bringing Cana up? But if you're talking about the GMG magic power thing than yeah she was many times stronger than fodders with that spell, but guess what so was Jura and he was stomped by Serena and there where 3 more dudes even stronger than him helping. And his score wasen't that much lower than Cana, Whal easily can generate more power than said spell.

August feat was really impressive, Giant Happy took minutes to get to him and his Hypersonic+ in this page, and his blast was still visible from magnolia.

There the Meteor Blade feat, Mard dodge it and well the attack reached the Horizon in the same panel in which the CSK slammed his sword. The Hight of the viewer was as tall as the Tartaros Cube so I would say that's a pretty damn good speed feat.

There's also the one of Warrod he made a plant travel 2000km in the time frame that takes Natsu to get motion sick that's a couple seconds. Pretty impressive attack speed I would say.

Than there's the Laxus hiring natural lightning bolts with his own before they hit the ground(feat part of the Tartaros arc) but didn't happen in the manga so take it as you will

And there are other nice feats that need calcs so, I'll probably get to it later

@Trinimac15

We are constantly reevaluating profile statistics with content revision threads, but we still need something reliable to gauge them by.

Also, please avoid long quotes. They unnecessarily spams the discussion threads, and make them harder to follow.

You're incorrect in saying that the Original Etherion is powered by a Crystal as big as a Castle I went back and found out it's a bunch of small ones pooling their energies together for an hour Wall Eeto could have reciprocated the process there's no reason to suggest he didn't. I believe he or Laxus would've stated if it was weaker the author Hiro Mashima likes to stick with what we know Etherion should be seen as Etherion and not anything else. Tartarus only got rid of it because it was a threat to them but the Alvarez Empire is whole other animal together it's childs play.

Also to support this as stated above Dimaria is known as the Country Destroyer and she's on par with Wall, who's stated that the full attack would destroy both Laxus & Him if fired inside of the Jutsu Shiki Barrier

Okay then. Thanks for the scan. But nothing changes the fact that the country busting Etherion is powered by a building sized source which needs to charge up for an entire hour. Comparing Wahl's to that is just plain over-hyping (especially since it is featless).

And your statement that Etherion is child's play to Alvarez makes no sense considering they were wary of invading Ishgar specifically because of Etherion and Face.

And no - Dimaria is not known as a country toppler but Brandish is. And her magic is hax which should not scale to anyone. Plus AOE does not always translate to AP. It's not like she can blow countries away with a normal energy blast.

And yes, Wahl's attack might have finished him and Laxus in there. That does not mean it is likely to be above city level without any other proper feats to go by. At best it might be 7-A level. Until a Spriggan or Acnologia shows a solid country level feat (normal AP and not with hax/prep), legit 6-B level AP for Fairy Tail characters is not going to be a reality. That's just the sad truth.

without a solid prof there isn't a point to go in a discussion about it but saying it's weird when we talk about acnologia is too much i remind you he was said to be able to rule the entier world with his power which means he could beat zeref and 12 spriggans and his country on his own still i dont think we will ever have a feat for an actual accurate calculation cause what it's not like hiro is gonna make Acnologia destroy the entier fiore size 1/20 of original so it could be considered island or large island lvl feat in that case but i repeat it ain't happening.

I'm also afraid that Acnologia won't show proper impressive feats. I'm just hoping a statement would be able to suffice. Something like Etherion being useless against him or something.

well i was thinking that Fairy heart would be used by Zeref but like finding out it's pointless but i don't see that happening honestly at this point i think Fairy Heart is gonna turn out to be something completly different actually to be honest i don't get how is Acnologia going to be taken down in the first place but for now only thing i care about is Irene and Erza happy ending i don't care how i want it.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I agree that 6-B Fairy Tail does seem really strange for now without solid proof.
Only hope for the verse to be 6-B is Acno surviving an Etherion blast (the satellite Etherion and not Wahl's little one). And that too with minimal injury and not being vaporized and then regenerating (this wouldn't count)

it ain't happening almost for sure but it's still logical that he could considering he can destroy all of the kingdoms on his own.

Mavis should just use Etherion already anyway. Or maybe she'll be the one to use it on Acnologia. Who would then tank it without a scratch. And then E.N.D proceeds to body him. Yes, I can see it now. 6-B Fairy Tail.

Back