• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghost of Uchiha VS Southcloud the First(lol) (1 - 2 - 2)

Ok but has he atleast been damaged before?

with the rinnegan the light in your eye comeback we know this because madara as full set
Yes he has been damaged before, but the last time he fought seriously is when he's terribly nerfed to the point that he's no better than his second key counterpart statwise so i'll say no in his strongest

Yes he has been damaged before, but the last time he fought seriously is when he's terribly nerfed to the point that he's no better than his second key counterpart statwise so i'll say no in his strongest
If he's unkillable, is it possible to incap him ?

basically it worked because they had a sentient mind to be controlled so the form they were in (pure energy or flesh/bone) didnt matter

so he has INFINITE revives? There was to be some type of backdraw is he undefeated in his verse lol

If his mind hax resistance is as good as you say and he literally ALWAYS comesback to life. Madaras only choice is to seal but the phone will just revert that too right? Now if madara had izanami (probably knows about it) he could stop that time rewind stuff but yeah its not on his profile
No backdraw, at the beginning maybe it could be said that type of magic consume a lot of magic power so if you killed him enough the reserves could be consumed completely, but current not even that possible backdraw exist since he obtained infinite magic power.

Probably, yes, there would also be the futher support of the things inside the Miniature Garden.

And btw, all the wives also have it, so they are also more or less unkillable.
Ok but has he atleast been damaged before?
In all the after stories he have only faced two serious threats, a dragon who literally was Japan and an AI that dominated a futuristic world.

In the first case they couldn't just kill the thing since that would result in Japan geting destroyed, so he ins't developed a plan in which he got control of all the energy in the world so the dragon couldn't get food and then others damaged the mental image of the dragon until it got too exhausted and was sealed by Hajime.

In the second case he was extremely nerfed in a place where he couldn't use most of his abilities, equipment (he just had his two guns) and even the thing he could use didn't had their normal power, so what he did was futher develop his perpetual motion artifact to a point in which could be used practically and with the infinite energy defeated the AI.

They got the artifact to be unkillable, but they are so OP in this point that they never had actually needed it, they either already surpass everything with their own powers and stats or just grow/adapt to do so, for example Shea, she in a dangerous situation go to just use spatial magic in a defensive way (she can do the Limbo thing) to directly break space with just her punches.
If he's unkillable, is it possible to incap him ?
Maybe? Though it would need to be something that isn't reverted by the phone, which I don't know what could be.

He created the thing so they are precisely unkillable so it makes sense that there is no weakness.

No backdraw, at the beginning maybe it could be said that type of magic consume a lot of magic power so if you killed him enough the reserves could be consumed completely, but current not even that possible backdraw exist since he obtained infinite magic power.

Probably, yes, there would also be the futher support of the things inside the Miniature Garden.

And btw, all the wives also have it, so they are also more or less unkillable.

In all the after stories he have only faced two serious threats, a dragon who literally was Japan and an AI that dominated a futuristic world.

In the first case they couldn't just kill the thing since that would result in Japan geting destroyed, so he ins't developed a plan in which he got control of all the energy in the world so the dragon couldn't get food and then others damaged the mental image of the dragon until it got too exhausted and was sealed by Hajime.

In the second case he was extremely nerfed in a place where he couldn't use most of his abilities, equipment (he just had his two guns) and even the thing he could use didn't had their normal power, so what he did was futher develop his perpetual motion artifact to a point in which could be used practically and with the infinite energy defeated the AI.

They got the artifact to be unkillable, but they are so OP in this point that they never had actually needed it, they either already surpass everything with their own powers and stats or just grow/adapt to do so, for example Shea, she in a dangerous situation go to just use spatial magic in a defensive way (she can do the Limbo thing) to directly break space with just her punches.

Maybe? Though it would need to be something that isn't reverted by the phone, which I don't know what could be.

He created the thing so they are precisely unkillable so it makes sense that there is no weakness.
So Hajime would crush every character with his phone ? Even a 4-B/4-C character ?

There are three possibility regarding IT.
  1. Hajime resistances are high enough to directly resist it from the very beginning, be it do to his layers and potency of the illusions or do to his mental defences be connected to his soul defences or even because the mechanis of the illusion wouldn't affect him do to more technical things.
  2. Hajime is affected by IT but develop resistance after a bit the same way he had done before in the past.
  3. Hajime is completely affected and can't develop resistance, but still escape from IT do to either the time manip of the smartphone or because the beings inside the Miniature Garden help him.
Personally I think the first is the more likely but could also see possible the second option, though I guess some others instead could think that the third option is the likely one.

Regardless of the option IT will be useless. In the other hand Madara don't have an answer to the basic amp of Hajime or a way to kill/incap Hajime, while Hajime also have his long list of haxs to use.

There are three possibility regarding IT.
  1. Hajime resistances are high enough to directly resist it from the very beginning, be it do to his layers and potency of the illusions or do to his mental defences be connected to his soul defences or even because the mechanis of the illusion wouldn't affect him do to more technical things.
  2. Hajime is affected by IT but develop resistance after a bit the same way he had done before in the past.
  3. Hajime is completely affected and can't develop resistance, but still escape from IT do to either the time manip of the smartphone or because the beings inside the Miniature Garden help him.
Personally I think the first is the more likely but could also see possible the second option, though I guess some others instead could think that the third option is the likely one.

Regardless of the option IT will be useless. In the other hand Madara don't have an answer to the basic amp of Hajime or a way to kill/incap Hajime, while Hajime also have his long list of haxs to use.
I say possibility 1 and 2 has equal chance to happen while possibility 3 is the least likely to happen as Hajime also has equally long mind resistance layers scaling chain

Btw what was Hajime's answer to TSB's, Limbo clones and soul rip? If he can withstand all that plus Genjutsu then there's barely anything else Madara can do which might give him the win.

Btw what was Hajime's answer to TSB's, Limbo clones and soul rip? If he can withstand all that plus Genjutsu then there's barely anything else Madara can do which might give him the win.
Well, TSB can be dodge cause hajime's crazy speed amps, limbo clones can be countered by using his compass to locate the clones and the crystal key to open the portal to said dimension where the limbo clones reside and just nukes them with burst hyperion or other heaps of arsenal that hajime has, also he has soul shell which effectively gave him soul manip resistence above baseline

So yes, he almost counter all of madara's wincon (i say almost because i haven't fully know what madara can do)

Well, TSB can be dodge cause hajime's crazy speed amps, limbo clones can be countered by using his compass to locate the clones and the crystal key to open the portal to said dimension where the limbo clones reside and just nukes them with burst hyperion or other heaps of arsenal that hajime has, also he has soul shell which effectively gave him soul manip resistence above baseline

So yes, he almost counter all of madara's wincon (i say almost because i haven't fully know what madara can do)
So Madara can still coat himself with TSB for defence right?
Is it in character for him to use this compass right from the start? If he doesn't, the Limbo clones might have a chance to strike first.

So Madara can still coat himself with TSB for defence right?
Is it in character for him to use this compass right from the start? If he doesn't, the Limbo clones might have a chance to strike first.
Madara can coat himself with tsb yes but hajime has way to bypass that and that's by using his compass and crystal key combination

And yes he has instinctive reaction so while he can't see limbo he know they exist so he will use his compass to locate them, oh and the compass can bypass dimensional barrier and range as long he has magic power fyi so he will know the limbo's existence

And yes, he use it often than not especially if there's some invisible enemy where he can't see or detect and madara display his omnidirectional tsb shield, he use it quite often tbh

Oh and if you're wondering if his instinctive reaction is that good, he has dodged attacks from someone that has nonexistent level presence where even he the second best detector in the series didn't know if he's around or not and the dude has invisibility to boot so he's literally undetectable and hajime dodge his attacks quite often so he'll know limbo exist and he can proceed to open portal to limbo's dimension placement and nuke them

So Hajime is capable of One shotting, can increase his speed and also counter Madara's hax?

Is Madara even able to beat him disregarding speed?

Now that i see this match again, IT is indeed madara's only option, but once again hajime has snap out from the similiar illusion when he's way weaker than his afterstory key so he's not only has a chance to downright resist IT, he has a chance to wake up from IT, pissed and activating his amps and blitz madara

Now that i see this match again, IT is indeed madara's only option, but once again hajime has snap out from the similiar illusion when he's way weaker than his afterstory key so he's not only has a chance to downright resist IT, he has a chance to wake up from IT, pissed and activating his amps and blitz madara
What exactly in Arifureta is similar to IT in potency?

Damn Hajime seems absurdly op lol. Although, Madara does have resistance to TSO which have similar properties .
Burst hyperion is more like heat manip rather than EE, tho it penetrate a barrier that can decompose even magic power

Hajime really is busted to the nth degree, but the one that i originally want to pit against him is even more busted that make hajime and madara look like a baby

Lol really? If it is then i guess there's always a bigger fish in the ocean

Btw, how did shinji beat hajime?
Passive desintrigation on a quark level basically putting in a infinite death

Oh also literally fodder from bleach because passive soul destruction

Hmmm i see, well i'm not interested in making the matches after this soooooo

12x speed amp and several ways to bypass that with haxs from artifacts and such. Hajime have previous experience with things that erase things, like the deconstruction of Apostles for example (in this case he also ended developing resistance), he himself previously had a "barrier/defence" that ee everything it touched (though in that case it was a conceptual ee) so he without doubt can think in ways to go around that.

Limbo clones can be counteres with his compass that conceptually tell him the location of everything he wish regardless of distance, and his key that do the same but instead opening a portal to his desared place (there is also the specializated version of the key that do interdimensional travel more efficiently), he can use both in any moment he want and if necesary will do so. Also, he have experience against something like this since one of his wives Shea do something similar, she use spatial magic to make her body enter in a state in which she is in other dimension but also in this dimension, creating a invul state, iirc with space magic they are able to bypass that so it's even possible that he don't even need the compass and key to affect them. His senses are also pretty good so he probably can see and feel them, additionally in case he isn't able then his instincts would do the job since they can feel spatial distortions before they manifest, can feel portals to other dimensions before they are opened and one time instinctually felt the danger of Shea in another dimension with a different flow of time, another of his wives Yue also have feats of detect things in other worlds/dimensions so he also should scale to that.

Even people without soul defences can resist soul rip (probably also a layered one considering who did that) with the Soul Shell, Hajime without Soul Shell already have various layers of soul resistance in previous keys and with the Soul Shell his defences turn stronger, in this key his defences are greater than before, his soul and mental hax also scale to this. His wives have comparable defences and their haxs are also of this level in potency.

I need to go outside so I will answer the rest later.

Last edited:
What exactly in Arifureta is similar to IT in potency?
The first illusion manip that the main cast faced (and developed resistance quickly) was something similar to IT in effect, it also was a illusion manip with some layers, though it seem not as many as IT, later they also faced other more potent illusions like for example the divine edict which have more layers in potency and affected directly the soul.
Madara has some pretty good regen though and he should be able to use Susanoo which is a decent defence.
Hajime have experience with enemies with good regen, like, her own wife Yue from the beginning of the story already was able to regen from a drop of blood, or his other wife Kaori that via time manip automatically return her state to one second before which virtually null any damage (dhe also is able to heal/resurrect regardless of the damage do to her time manip), similarly various enemies he faced also had great regen, like even his subordinate/right hand man (a dude called Kousuke) already faced enemies that can regen from a head or even after turn to ashes, so this isn't a great problem.

Noneless21 mentioned Burst Hyperion, basically Hyperion is an artifact with a sun in miniature inside which gather the energy from said sun and converge it in a laser, Burst Hyperion is the upgraded version with higher potency and different levels with each of them more potent, there is also Rose Ellios which are dimensional storage in which the suns stay and relase their energy, when used offensively Rose Ellios make all the energy from the sun inside explode creating a sun bomb. Base Burst Hyperion faced in equal conditions Soare, the personification of the sun (in a literal sense), middle and higher levels where overwhelming her, and Hajime have several of thems.

He resist layered desintegration and even in his first key when he was powerless he already developed resistance to destruction in a cellular level and gained new powers, so he absolutely can resist or develop resistance to that, even more so with infinite resurrection and willpower.

He resist. I really think people should stop with the sort of mentality of 'fodder from bleach solo 99% fiction', is really stupid.

Divine Edicts/Statements are much more versatile than just soul hax, Eht used it to negate Hajime's limit break, now that i think about it Eht, and Yue by extension should have power null.

Eht also used that it to order stuff to disappear, which broke all Hajime's artifacts and would have disintegrated Hajime too, if not for his resistance, Yue should get deconstruction too.

The Apostles disintegration ability which reduces stuff into particles were also said to be something Eht gave to them/one of his own abilities, something like that, and his was even stronger.

And as seen in the Afterstories, Yue's Divine Edicts>Ehito's.

Back