• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, first I would continue to dispute that it would nullify pure technology. How would it know to nullify that and not the gravity Hajime uses to stand? I have no doubt that ancient magic can in principle manipulate natural phenomena, but I really doubt that the charm that specifically nullifies magic targets all kinds of natural phenomena as targets to nullify. Honestly, if it did that, it would also need to just erase opponents that get close to him, as those are equally just natural stuff.

And then: Once Qiqi is in the past, she doesn't even have her time travel active. If you want to say that Qiqi would retroactively be deleted for having used time travel before that really needs specific evidence of it actually doing that, as at that point in time she has no time effect even active anymore.
It detect anomalies, unnatural alterations, and nullify said alterations, how you may ask? simple, with evolution magic which view and manipulate information itself, that way it can know everything and filter just that. But even under your argument that the artifact wouldn't automatically work on techno stuff he can literally just change that in an instant the moment the fight start as he can evidently see her Qiqi use techno, his info analysis would instantly tell him it is indeed techno stuff, and he can just use his transmutation to change the artifact to also target techno.

You are assuming that a version from a different time period wouldn't have any effect in time itself and also assume that the fundamental information itself of Qiqi wouldn't show that she is from a different time period, additionally you are also assuming that she or her weapons wouldn't appear near him the instant the battle begin to kill him the fastest possible way.
Not sure why you bring up Hajime's time travel. Again, he has no prep time nor can he cheat prep time the way Qiqi does, given that his timetravel doesn't work like that.
I'm bring it up to argue that he can indeed interact with time travel with restoration magic, because restoration magic affect the very time itself and its laws, so he is able to affect the very time paradox itself and likely even get his own.
The soul thing... why are you convinced Qiqi has no soul? Qiqi is a reincarnated human, which is why her Inorganic Physiology has an uncertain type. What we know from what the author has shown is that seemingly at some point in the future Qiqi's allies are send back to human Qiqi 1000 years before the start of the series to... do something with some technological device. They call it a soul transfer and talk about her soul, but it's hard to say how literal it is. In any case, due to some unfortunate circumstances, they end up having to put it into a robot body, which is how the reincarnation at the start of the series happened. Which means the entire reason Qiqi even exists in the first place is her future version saving her ass lmao
So, chances are Qiqi has a soul. In fact, chances are future Qiqi has the tech needed to create robots with souls if she wants to.
Anyway, even if not, no reason Hajime is the only one allowed to summon allies. Qiqi could just grab her human genius engineer friend and have her do it.
Because you haven't show at all any proof of Qiqi or her verse having technology able to affect the souls, neither the profile mention something remotely close to that, so as that's the case I'm going under the conventions established in Arifureta that state that you need spirit magic to give an inanimate thing a soul. Also, you are using a nominal fallacy to assume that robot Qiqi have a soul due to the naming of the process with which her consciouness was transferred, instead of the more normal and logical assumption that the data from her brain was gathered and transfered to a robot to create an artificial personality equal to her. If that naming process was valid then all the AI in Arifureta, including the ones from the world with no magic at all and that were created purely through normal technology, would have a soul due to possess personalities and emotions, this despite the soul being something actually concrete and specific in verse that they wouldn't have a way to get, heck even Apostles who were created through magic and possessed personalities explicitly didn't have a soul (because spirit magic wasn't used to grant them a soul).

And about using someone else, she wouldn't be able to use those from her world as they don't possess the unique energy will power (as they are from a different Earth than Hajime and are more like the habitants of the Factory World) that let them use any other type of unique energy (and thus any other energy system), she would need to use someone from either Hell, Earth or Tortus for that, but those from Hell are disqualified as they are closer to abstract beings and all of the sentient ones follow Hajime (his personal army of Grim Reapers is made from the most elites demons from Hell who are possessing his artifacts), so she would have to people from Earth or Tortus, but then she would need to face the problem of getting her hands in the artifacts that grant ancient magic but those are in possession of Hajime and she can't use the ones from the past because Hajime was very explicitly the first person to ever have ancient magic granted from most of them (something actually very important from the story, so she can't change that past as you said with Qiqi time travel outside of time paradox), but if she someone get her hands on said artifacts she then also would need to use a person with a strong enough soul to withstand the impact from learning ancient magic, her other option could be use natural ancient magic users but in that case she would need to use a lot of cross-breeding human experimentation (which doesn't sound honestly like something she would do with how good of a person she is) until she could get someone with ancient magic (complete ancient magic instead of just partial ancient magic like 99% of Atavist, who by themselve are already extremely rare) but with that method she would need to use various ancient magic users as natural ancient magic users are only able to use a single type of ancient magic user. And on top of all the previous things those persons would need to somehow overcome the busted fear hax of Hajime to not die, get paralyzed, have their bodily functions stopped or lose all thei SAN value against him, and they would need to be amazing enough to face in general all the stuff from Hajime.

The moment the fight start future Qiqi need to instantly appear, far away from Hajime to not be inside the range of the Guardian Talisman time nullification, and then instantly kill Hajime to not give him any sort of time to do anything: neither analyze her stuff, copy her technology or get a hold of it, create counters through artifacts, use concept magic, directly use his transmutation on Qiqi or anything she have to control and do whatever he desire with them, or even retreat to his pocket world the instant his body feel any incoming danger (because his body can take defensive options before he even think); then on top of that she would need him in a way that somehow he doesn't get resurrected by his time manipulation artifact inside his pocket world; she would also need to somehow deal with the army of abstract beings that follow Hajime in a way that prevent them from both protecting him and attacking her (including obviously the supernatural possession).

For Qiqi to win one would need to make a lot of assumptions and essentially write a fanfic, instead of just going with Hajime who have far more viables, realistic and likely options and ways to win, so at that point one may as well argue that Qiqi can defeat anything and everything. My vote if it wasn't clear go to Hajime btw.

When did she created a soul?
She doesn't need to. She could put existing souls in there.
Isn't this a paradox?
Only in the same sense as the help from the future. I.e. a Bootstrap paradox.
1 - it is necessary to review her profile on the wiki since time travel is included as a Standard Tactics not as a passive ability.
Fair enough. I can do that.
2 - you still don't answer about the fact that Hajime can possess, control or steal Qiqi's technology even if the version of her comes from the future, Hajime could already use time travel like her analyzing her version of the present.
He has no time to analyze or possess anything. Qiqi can use her future development to boost her speed to the point that she blitzes. To that comes that he doesn't have prior knowledge.
3 - you said: In fact, it is likely that in the future Qiqi will have the technology necessary to create robots with souls, if she wants to.
If we are going to use "it is probable" then we could say that Hajime would have the ability to travel in time before the battle, as he creates artifacts often based solely on works of fiction, (so we have to be sure if he has a soul or not and if she can create souls)
I think the cases are a little different here.

There is significant evidence that future Qiqi has such tech. The only question is if the word "soul" is used literally.
That's far different from speculation that Hajime might have constructed a device he hasn't shown before the battle started, when he had no need for said device.
4 - it has already been mentioned, but Hajime can also walk away from the fight and leave his golems fighting for him so he can "prepare" for combat through time manipulation, so at this point there is really no difference between the two.
Qiqi can follow him wherever he goes. Also, again, future her can blitz, so he has no time to do anything or even decide that he wants to do that.
5 - Hajime's possessed golems are not "allies", they are servants, in addition to being possessed by golems with his permission and which can be destroyed whenever he wants, so I don't see how Qiqi invoking allies is fair (since if that were the case, he would be enough summon Endou and she would probably lose since while she's staring at Hajime she probably wouldn't be able to notice Endou)
Allies as equip are always an edge case, however, SBA does consider humans present and in principle allows for their use.
So while one can argue that Qiqi may not grab a specific human, she is certainly allowed to use some humans.
6 - My Opinion: if the two can stay away from the fight to prepare better and I think this fight will last forever unless they call on allies
Well, I don't think Hajime can stay away from Qiqi.
The miniature guarden is disconnected from the nine realms, this is the reason Tio wasn't influenced by the DRAGON while he was able to influence dragons in another universe.
She needs multiversal range to reach it.
Surely you mean interdimensional range, as Hajime himeself doesn't have multiversal range.
That aside, I don't know what DRAGON is or why it would prove that Qiqi with her transfer technology that works beyond spacetime wouldn't be able to reach it.
And then there's the option of tech improvement.
What prevent Hajime from creating Time traveling Grim Reapers?
That the moment the fight starts a future Qiqi fast enough to blitz him appears, costing him the chance to do anything that requires any time to do.
It detect anomalies, unnatural alterations, and nullify said alterations, how you may ask? simple, with evolution magic which view and manipulate information itself, that way it can know everything and filter just that.
What Qiqi does is not an unnatural alteration, though.
But even under your argument that the artifact wouldn't automatically work on techno stuff he can literally just change that in an instant the moment the fight start as he can evidently see her Qiqi use techno, his info analysis would instantly tell him it is indeed techno stuff, and he can just use his transmutation to change the artifact to also target techno.
Is that something he is shown to be able to do? How would he separate between technology and not technology? Could he even analyze what Qiqi is doing in an instant?
Also, future Qiqi is faster, so before he does that he's toast.
You are assuming that a version from a different time period wouldn't have any effect in time itself and also assume that the fundamental information itself of Qiqi wouldn't show that she is from a different time period, additionally you are also assuming that she or her weapons wouldn't appear near him the instant the battle begin to kill him the fastest possible way.
An effect? Yes. But a natural one. If you say that Hajime could make something erase anything that fulfills arbitrary criteria like "anything that ever ate bread before" than I want proof of that.

What the "appear near him" is concerned: If she can't win by doing that, it wouldn't happen, due to the nature of time travel. Again, time travel is forced to be non-paradoxical (bootstrap paradox aside). A future version of Qiqi that can't exist, because Qiqi gets killed and never becomes her, can never appear. Hence the future version of Qiqi that just instantly gets erased can't exist in the first place.
Suppose the talisman really doesn't allow future Qiqi to spawn near him. In that case, she will spawn further away from him, because those potential future versions that do that are the only ones that can exist without causing a grandfather paradox.
I'm bring it up to argue that he can indeed interact with time travel with restoration magic, because restoration magic affect the very time itself and its laws, so he is able to affect the very time paradox itself and likely even get his own.
I have no idea what that is supposed to mean in practice.
I doubt he can replicate Qiqi's technique using his own magic, if that's what you mean. That's just kinda beyond it's shown applications and just because Qiqi can do it that won't automatically change. I mean, as said, even a character that would steal Qiqi's time machine if her futue self didn't interfere didn't get it.
Because you haven't show at all any proof of Qiqi or her verse having technology able to affect the souls, neither the profile mention something remotely close to that, so as that's the case I'm going under the conventions established in Arifureta that state that you need spirit magic to give an inanimate thing a soul. Also, you are using a nominal fallacy to assume that robot Qiqi have a soul due to the naming of the process with which her consciouness was transferred, instead of the more normal and logical assumption that the data from her brain was gathered and transfered to a robot to create an artificial personality equal to her. If that naming process was valid then all the AI in Arifureta, including the ones from the world with no magic at all and that were created purely through normal technology, would have a soul due to possess personalities and emotions, this despite the soul being something actually concrete and specific in verse that they wouldn't have a way to get, heck even Apostles who were created through magic and possessed personalities explicitly didn't have a soul (because spirit magic wasn't used to grant them a soul).
See the scans I posted above.
And about using someone else, she wouldn't be able to use those from her world as they don't possess the unique energy will power (as they are from a different Earth than Hajime and are more like the habitants of the Factory World) that let them use any other type of unique energy (and thus any other energy system), she would need to use someone from either Hell, Earth or Tortus for that, but those from Hell are disqualified as they are closer to abstract beings and all of the sentient ones follow Hajime (his personal army of Grim Reapers is made from the most elites demons from Hell who are possessing his artifacts), so she would have to people from Earth or Tortus, but then she would need to face the problem of getting her hands in the artifacts that grant ancient magic but those are in possession of Hajime and she can't use the ones from the past because Hajime was very explicitly the first person to ever have ancient magic granted from most of them (something actually very important from the story, so she can't change that past as you said with Qiqi time travel outside of time paradox), but if she someone get her hands on said artifacts she then also would need to use a person with a strong enough soul to withstand the impact from learning ancient magic, her other option could be use natural ancient magic users but in that case she would need to use a lot of cross-breeding human experimentation (which doesn't sound honestly like something she would do with how good of a person she is) until she could get someone with ancient magic (complete ancient magic instead of just partial ancient magic like 99% of Atavist, who by themselve are already extremely rare) but with that method she would need to use various ancient magic users as natural ancient magic users are only able to use a single type of ancient magic user. And on top of all the previous things those persons would need to somehow overcome the busted fear hax of Hajime to not die, get paralyzed, have their bodily functions stopped or lose all thei SAN value against him, and they would need to be amazing enough to face in general all the stuff from Hajime.
Wasn't Hajime himself a human from Earth?
I will say that advanced genetic manipulation technology exists in the verse, so whatever crossbreeding you bring up is not that out of question.
The moment the fight start future Qiqi need to instantly appear, far away from Hajime to not be inside the range of the Guardian Talisman time nullification, and then instantly kill Hajime to not give him any sort of time to do anything: neither analyze her stuff, copy her technology or get a hold of it, create counters through artifacts, use concept magic, directly use his transmutation on Qiqi or anything she have to control and do whatever he desire with them, or even retreat to his pocket world the instant his body feel any incoming danger (because his body can take defensive options before he even think); then on top of that she would need him in a way that somehow he doesn't get resurrected by his time manipulation artifact inside his pocket world; she would also need to somehow deal with the army of abstract beings that follow Hajime in a way that prevent them from both protecting him and attacking her (including obviously the supernatural possession).

For Qiqi to win one would need to make a lot of assumptions and essentially write a fanfic, instead of just going with Hajime who have far more viables, realistic and likely options and ways to win, so at that point one may as well argue that Qiqi can defeat anything and everything. My vote if it wasn't clear go to Hajime btw.
I don't think those "assumptions" are assumptions at all.
The final boss of Qiqi's manga could blitz her, so we know Qiqi can upgrade her tech to those levels. That's not speculation, she definitely can just make herself fast enough to blitz. And it is not further out of character for her to do that.
And that alone basically eliminates most else.
She can just drag him to the past or future to separate him from any allies and equip he might have before he reacts. Or set up things to destroy the device in the right moment, like she did with the back-up devices of Ka'more.

And so on. One thing you don't seem to take into account is that only a successful future version can appear. I.e. her future versions in practice are filtered to have the right strategy. The only way Hajime can win this is essentially if Qiqi, with prior knowledge and prep, could never win. No matter the scenario. It's like fighting people who know all possible futures, in the sense that only if no winning future exists, you win.
I find it far more assumptive that there is absolutely no way for her to ever win, given the outlined conditions.

Surely you mean interdimensional range, as Hajime himeself doesn't have multiversal range.
That aside, I don't know what DRAGON is or why it would prove that Qiqi with her transfer technology that works beyond spacetime wouldn't be able to reach it.
And then there's the option of tech improvement.
Nine Realms: nine different universes with (possible) infinite timelines each.
Miniature Garden: a dimension seperate from the Nine Realms where he control it's time and other stuff, basically you are entering a domain where have complete control. Even characters(DRAGON) who can affect the Nine Realms with their powers can't do anything to it.

Qiqi can travel in time and not into different universes.
That the moment the fight starts a future Qiqi fast enough to blitz him appears, costing him the chance to do anything that requires any time to do.
The moment the fight start a time traveling grim reaper (that he is going to build) will appear to help him without it being limited by a paradox.

Am I the only one who feel this match is like
Batman(with preparation) vs Batman(with preparation)

Last edited:
Nine Realms: nine different universes with (possible) infinite timelines each.
Miniature Garden: a dimension seperate from the Nine Realms where he control it's time and other stuff, basically you are entering a domain where have complete control. Even characters(DRAGON) who can affect the Nine Realms with their powers can't do anything to it.

Qiqi can travel in time and that's it no different universes.

The moment the fight start a time traveling grim reaper (that he is going to build) will appear to help him without it being limited by a paradox.

Am I the only one who feel this match is like
Batman(with preparation) vs Batman(with preparation)
It's exactly as I stated, the characters can 'escape' and prepare to fight again. As much as DT claims that the future version of Qiqi could blitz Hajime, let's remember that he has already reacted to attacks at speeds above his, let's also remember that Qiqi in the present is much slower than Hajime in the present
Qiqi: Sub-Relativistic+
Hajime: Massively FTL (base form)

so the present Qiqi could lose before using time travel

DT, you are denying all our answers with Hajime's abilities by simply saying that he can't or wouldn't be able to because the future version of Qiqi would have already appeared prepared and defeated him (answer to question 2 that I posed): He has no team to analyze or possess anything. Qiqi can use her future development to boost her speed to the point that she blitzes. To that comes that he doesn't have prior knowledge.

What Qiqi does is not an unnatural alteration, though.
It is, though, it's unnatural for a time paradox to exist, as it is for two versions of a person that are from different points in time to exist simultaneously in the same location. It is, by all means, unnatural, even if it was accomplished with technology.

And like, if you go that route, ancient magic directly manipulate those fundamental things, they directly affect the abstractions and its laws, so from the perspective of the universe itself there is no unnatural alteration because the abstractions itself acted that way by themselves.
Is that something he is shown to be able to do? How would he separate between technology and not technology? Could he even analyze what Qiqi is doing in an instant?
By just specifying with evolution magic to affect technology for example? Like, I genuinely don't understand your doubt about him being able to target technology when the profile make clear he can and when I even posted an scan of ancient magic affecting technology (and the effects of said technology).

Hajime have already made clear that evolution magic is super effective against technology due to manipulate directly the information that technology use, so I really can't see the reason of why he wouldn't be able to directly interact with Qiqi and her technology, specially when on top of evolution magic he also have creation magic to directly target and manipulate things like Qiqi and her technology.
An effect? Yes. But a natural one. If you say that Hajime could make something erase anything that fulfills arbitrary criteria like "anything that ever ate bread before" than I want proof of that.
???????? How is "target time alterations", "anomalies in the timeline" or similar things an arbitrary criteria comparable to such an absurd example? Specially when his power directly deal with time itself, with its abstract concept and laws.

Like, If you go down that hill I also want proof of Qiqi time paradox not getting affected by time itself getting manipulated, that the existence of Qiqi time paradox isn't a time alteration/anomaly at all, that Qiqi time paradox can't be detected by view her fundamental information, that Qiqi interacting with someone who affect time itself wouldn't lead to Hajime creating his own time paradox, etc.
What the "appear near him" is concerned: If she can't win by doing that, it wouldn't happen, due to the nature of time travel. Again, time travel is forced to be non-paradoxical (bootstrap paradox aside). A future version of Qiqi that can't exist, because Qiqi gets killed and never becomes her, can never appear. Hence the future version of Qiqi that just instantly gets erased can't exist in the first place.
Suppose the talisman really doesn't allow future Qiqi to spawn near him. In that case, she will spawn further away from him, because those potential future versions that do that are the only ones that can exist without causing a grandfather paradox.
You are once again making another assumption, this time the assumption that when Qiqi interact with the character that manipulate directly time itself it wouldn't be possible for another time paradox to being created, or for her own time paradox to not work as intended, or for her time paradox activating again in a different way after be canceled/nullified once, or for her time paradox not being countered at all even if concepts were manipulated (either type 2 or 1), essentially the assumption that her time paradox is so absolute that even if time and concepts iself were affected she still would never be able to lose because the time paradox would be above anything else.
Suppose a potential future version of Hajime, who won against Qiqi, gained her technology and used his ancient magic to directly affect time to get in the past to help himself win, or manipulated Qiqi time paradox to negate such a paradox to begin with (thus resulting in a non-paradoxical timeline), or that used a type 1 concept to negate altogether her time paradox.

Edit: I just thought about it and one could probably think of Hajime situation like an programmer editing the source code of the universe to give a higher priority to his timeparadox or his win, give a false valuse to Qiqi time paradox to get it ignored (or even just comment it), delete Qiqi time paradox, etc. As he can directly manipulate the elements he can certainly modify things and interact with her time paradox in ways that were possible in her verse due to the lack of a being with such capabilities, it's why I'm arguing that her time paradox in this context isn't going to work as you believe.
I have no idea what that is supposed to mean in practice.
I doubt he can replicate Qiqi's technique using his own magic, if that's what you mean. That's just kinda beyond it's shown applications and just because Qiqi can do it that won't automatically change. I mean, as said, even a character that would steal Qiqi's time machine if her futue self didn't interfere didn't get it.
I doubt said character was able to directly affect time itself from the very beginning, similarly I doubt she could affect the fundamental laws of the universe, or concepts. I also doubt that that character had the help of abstract beings, or infinite retries through its own time alteration, similarly doubt that the character could gain resistances and abilities at an instant, and doubt the character manipulated type 1 concepts through just their will. In short, I doubt said character was at all similar to Hajime to be used as a comparison in this context.
See the scans I posted above.
The scans directly mentioned her brain waves and even electrical pulse, so it is indeed a nominal fallacy. And no, souls in Arifureta don't have any relation to brain waves.
Wasn't Hajime himself a human from Earth?
I will say that advanced genetic manipulation technology exists in the verse, so whatever crossbreeding you bring up is not that out of question.
Yes, but his Earth had people with an unique energy, and had people with super powers, and many other elements completely incompatible with Qiqi world, hence why her world would be more similar to something like the Factory World where humans didn't had any unique energy, there were no supernatural elements and futuristic technology existed.

If she is fine with doing human experimentation with people until she get some lucky individual with an special soul that possess one type of ancient magic despite her profile specifically stating that her weakness is to be "too kindhearted for her own good" then ok, in that case she would need for those guinea pig to overcome all the other hurdle, but hey, if she have infinte prep time she could make them gain infinite layers of haxs and resistances so no matter how strong Hajime is or will ever be he would always lose, and that wouldn't be nlf at all! How amazing, right?
I don't think those "assumptions" are assumptions at all.
The final boss of Qiqi's manga could blitz her, so we know Qiqi can upgrade her tech to those levels. That's not speculation, she definitely can just make herself fast enough to blitz. And it is not further out of character for her to do that.
And that alone basically eliminates most else.
She can just drag him to the past or future to separate him from any allies and equip he might have before he reacts. Or set up things to destroy the device in the right moment, like she did with the back-up devices of Ka'more.

And so on. One thing you don't seem to take into account is that only a successful future version can appear. I.e. her future versions in practice are filtered to have the right strategy. The only way Hajime can win this is essentially if Qiqi, with prior knowledge and prep, could never win. No matter the scenario. It's like fighting people who know all possible futures, in the sense that only if no winning future exists, you win.
I find it far more assumptive that there is absolutely no way for her to ever win, given the outlined conditions.
Cool, good for you, I though think those are indeed assumptions and that you assume that her time paradox isn't going to be affected at all when facing someone who directly affect the fundamentals aspects of the universe (including both time and information), who affect the laws of the universe and manipulate concepts at will, or that it wouldn't clash at all against abstract beings (who can also use ancient magic btw).

I find it far more assumptive to say that the time paradox wouldn't be affected in any way when interacting with any of the mentioned stuff, but I guess we will just agree to disagree.

Last edited:
Putting everything together so far and according to DT the fight would go like this:
1 - The fight begins with Hajime and Qiqi (present version) on the field -----
2 - Qiqi (Future) appears and kills Hajime with a Speed Blitz.----
3 - Now the problem begins.----
4 - Hajime returns to life and activates all his amplifiers and releases his entire army of golems of different types that receive amplifications along with him. -------
5 -Hajime and his armies defeat Qiqi (Future and Present) at their best ----
6 - Hajime analyzes and copies the technology of tabs as Qiqi ----
7 - Hajime programs Qiqi (Present) so that some time after the fight ends, she makes a preparation based on the last information about the fight that he allows her to have (the vision of him dying after Qiqi (Future) appears).----
8 - Qiqi (Present) does this by repeating the entire time loop

Explanation: according to DT Hajime cannot react to Qiqi's (Future) attack, which would cause his death, however, Hajime can come back to life immediately, summon his army and activate his amplifiers, which is a problem for Qiqi (Future and Present ) since it was decided that the battle would end quickly without him showing anything he can do, therefore Qiqi (Present/Future) could not prepare properly to face him since to prepare to face someone you need information about the target, something that they don't have it.
The most information she would have would be about Hajime's speed
Qiqi: Sub-Relativistic+
Hajime: Massively FTL (base form)

It is the basic model of his golems since (according to DT) Hajime would not have had time to use any conceptual manipulation artifacts. Therefore, when returning to life and activating amplifiers, Qiqi (Future) would not have made the necessary preparation to face him at that level since she would not know, since Qiqi did not demonstrate the ability to avoid Hajime's possession or manipulation, none of her versions could fight too long and they would end up losing.
So from here, facts 5 to 8 happen, in other words, the person in control of the loop (bootstrap paradox) would be Hajime, not Qiqi, in other words, she would be trapped in a loop where she could never win.

all of this based on everything that has been said so far and on DT's statement that the fight would end quickly

1 - The fight begins with Hajime and Qiqi (present version) on the field -----
yes
2 - Qiqi (Future) appears and kills Hajime with a Speed Blitz.----
If Hajime did nothing
5 -Hajime and his armies defeat Qiqi (Future and Present) at their best ----
yes and he only has to kill the present Qiqi.

The future version will have no knowledge about him because if she could kill him it means he never showed anything, and unlike Hajime she has no info about his capability.
6 - Hajime analyzes and copies the technology of tabs as Qiqi ----
easy
7 - Hajime programs Qiqi (Present) so that some time after the fight ends, she makes a preparation based on the last information about the fight that he allows her to have (the vision of him dying after Qiqi (Future) appears).----
All According to plan(Jojo pose)
8 - Qiqi (Present) does this by repeating the entire time loop
and she can't change it because it's a closed loop. (need outside interference)

yes

If Hajime did nothing

yes and he only has to kill the present Qiqi.

The future version will have no knowledge about him because if she could kill him it means he never showed anything, and unlike Hajime she has no info about his capability.

easy

All According to plan(Jojo pose)

and she can't change it because it's a closed loop. (need outside interference)
Point 2 is based on DT's statement that the fight would end quickly when the future version of Qiqi arrived, which unfortunately for him would cause Qiqi's defeat due to lack of information (something very necessary for those who fight using preparation). I put point 2 like this to end the "fight" since DT insisted that it would be like this

HaJimme Neutron

Back