• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghost of Uchiha VS Southcloud the First(lol) (1 - 2 - 2)

There's some evidence saying GJ can effect the soul but that'll derail the thread. GJ dosen't ALWAYS manipulate chakra flow there was actually a thread on that about a month ago. Sharingan users have feats of mind haxing tailed beast when they don't have a physical form

So this guy instantly develops resistance and his phone activates automatically if something bad happens to him? Also how exactly does his pocket world work because jinchurki have a inner mental plane where their biju are and Sharingan users can go in there to interact with them

But besides limbo and Genjutsu madara also has truth seeking orbs power mimicry can comeback to life atleast once sealing absorption clones etc.

But besides limbo and Genjutsu madara also has truth seeking orbs power mimicry can comeback to life atleast once sealing absorption clones etc.
well i can't answer some of your question but i can answer this one

Basically hajime can dodge TSO with his speed amps plus there's not a lot of mimicry that madara can do as hajime's fighting style consist of swarming his opponents with his demonic armies and cross velts that can shoot bullets at him plus an abundance of equipment he has at his treaaure warehouse, beside, hajime can amp himself 5x and his speed can go up to 12x i believe

Scratch that, hajime's speed amp can go up even further so he can definitely blitz madara with ease if he's using his amps

Does Hajime start with speed amp because i don't think he can resist this scaling chain
IT>Mangekyou Resistence>Tsukuyomi>Perfect Jinchuuraki resistence>Itachis Sharingan Genjutsu>P2 Sakuras Resistence>Kakashis Genjutsu>P1 Sakuras Resistence>Kabutos Genjutsu
Something like that it could be longer though as Kakashis Sharingan genjutsu is superior to his basic genjutsu which effected Sakura and each Tomoe Amp for the sharingan is a genjutsu amp. Also EMS Resistence should be superior to MS resistence

Does Hajime start with speed amp because i don't think he can resist this scaling chain
That's what i'm wondering too ngl, if i let him start with his amps then hajime stomps, but if he didn't then madara's wincon basically go sky high as we still didn't know if hajime can resist IT at his base or not so imma wait for expectro to answer this

Just give me a moment that I'm eating breakfast.

Edit: Finished, so just give me some more minutes to write the answers.

Last edited:
There's some evidence saying GJ can effect the soul but that'll derail the thread. GJ dosen't ALWAYS manipulate chakra flow there was actually a thread on that about a month ago. Sharingan users have feats of mind haxing tailed beast when they don't have a physical form

So this guy instantly develops resistance and his phone activates automatically if something bad happens to him? Also how exactly does his pocket world work because jinchurki have a inner mental plane where their biju are and Sharingan users can go in there to interact with them

Don't tailed beast are made from chakra? Because in that case I don't know if it count since it's still the same type of energy. And if the genjutsu isn't sure that affect the soul then probably isn't gonna work against him.

Basically, at the beginning of series for example developed pretty quickly resistance to biological manip and also developed several abilities, with the illusory world he faced he did go from not having resistance to illusion manip to resist it despite be layered, the first time he faced a a layered and pretty potent soul manip thing (which basically was like a soul crush with the different effects and all) he developed a resistance in moments and also developed three more abilities, and probably more examples that I'm forgeting. As a side note his stats also grow pretty fast, with statements that he grow each second and feats like stomp a perfect copy of the him from seconds ago. His companions (the girls from the main group) are comparable to him regarding their adaptation/development of resistances and powers and grow in stats.

And yes, the smartphone is constantly monitoring his state and the moment an abnormality is detected they it automatically activate a time manip artifact to revert the damaged or effects that affected him. In one point the OP said that the resurrection qork as long there is something left but actually that's incorrect, is a missunderstanding about comments saying in the main story (when the still didn't developed much the time manip magic and didn't had infinite magic power), that there is something left just help in the sense that not consume as much magic power (same with the time limit they had) but by the after stories they show to be able to ressurect someone even without anything left and with their current infinite magic power the consumption isn't a problem anymore. The smartphone is in his pocket world, the girls also have a smartphone.

The pocket world is in his ring, originally it was only a dimensional storage via spatial manip but current he have developed much more the thing, basically recreating the cosmology of the verse inside though in a minor scale (that's why is called Miniature Garden), the current size of the world is unknow but at the very least is know that the first two weeks in their expantion there already existed two continents and the after story have advanced 4 years after that. Inside the Miniature Garden habit several incorporeal demos withou physical body that have the following haxs do to have magic of the age of gods (spatial, gravity, time, matter, biological, soul, mind and info manip, maybe also something more that I forgot), abstracts existences like dragons with also a great variety of haxs (included layered death hax since it's possible/probably that Yato no Kami or other apparitions with similar powers migrated inside), robots/Ais, all the artifacts of Hajime and possibly more devending of how much he developed the Miniature Garden, ah, and also all the energy inside the Miniature Garden is controled by elementals (which possibly are also abstracts, this need to be discussed more in the general thread) who follow Hajime orders.

Don't know how the orbs would interact with Hajime artifacts since they have most of the haxs.
Basically yes, the only times when he don't actually begin with that is when playing around facing complete fodder to him. Also, the 12x amp is the basic amp, he can futher amp that with and 3x and 5x amp if wanted (this are amps in general to all his stats), on top of a buff via info manip.

Would Hajime consider Madara as a fodder to him?
Nope since even low level characters already can know how strong the opponent is, Hajime already massively upscale above them from vol 1, and this not even talking about his demon eye or instincts that tell him things before they happen.

This is more or less for the top strongest so it don't matter much if it end as a stomp.

Though I still want to solve if Hajime group resist or aren't affected by the genjutsu since Arifureta characters in general could take the place (though they still would need to face Kaguya but I hope that can be in a later date when I can write again in my pc).

I mean The sharingan boosts perception by an insane amount
ex Sarada with her basic sharingan can see Kunai as frozen and a single evolution of a Tomoe can change you from being blitzed to casually keeping up

This is more or less for the top strongest so it don't matter much if it end as a stomp.

Though I still want to solve if Hajime group resist or aren't affected by the genjutsu since Arifureta characters in general could take the place (though they still would need to face Kaguya but I hope that can be in a later date when I can write again in my pc).
Looks like i made this at a bad timing as both Celestial Pegasus and you aren't in best mood for debating huh...

I mean The sharingan boosts perception by an insane amount
ex Sarada with her basic sharingan can see Kunai as frozen and a single evolution of a Tomoe can change you from being blitzed to casually keeping up
In vol 1 Hajime faced a big danmaku (iirc the amount of projectiles was compared with the number of stars in the sky) from a stronger and faster enemy, he then with his reactive evolution gained a new power (the 12x amp) and perfectly dodged all, while severely exhausted, covered in blood, without an arm and eye, while at the same time protecting someone, is basically do to this skill that he already reached FTL+ in vol 1. So I think is a bit more extreme than the kunai example.
Looks like i made this at a bad timing as both Celestial Pegasus and you aren't in best mood for debating huh...
I mean, I'm writing all with the phone and with internet problems, so this definitely isn't the best time to debate for me, is why I said in the strongest list that I will do more matches in a future.

In vol 1 Hajime faced a big danmaku (iirc the amount of projectiles was compared with the number of stars in the sky) from a stronger and faster enemy, he then with his reactive evolution gained a new power (the 12x amp) and perfectly dodged all, while severely exhausted, covered in blood, without an arm and eye, while at the same time protecting someone, is basically do to this skill that he already reached FTL+ in vol 1. So I think is a bit more extreme than the kunai example.

I mean, I'm writing all with the phone and with internet problems, so this definitely isn't the best time to debate for me, is why I said in the strongest list that I will do more matches in a future.
I mean the speed amp wouldn’t really make it a blitz as the sharingan has insane perception amps

I mean the speed amp wouldn’t really make it a blitz as the sharingan has insane perception amps
Ya know hajime's amps didn't stop there right? He can boost his speed with overload which is 5x amps giving him like 60x speed amps, if i'm correct then madara will have a lot of trouble reacting to hajime

Last edited:
I feel this is flowery language in the same vibe as kirito shaking the earth
Well the amount of bullets hajime can dish out is pretty insane, can get up to tens of thousands per second and that's just some of his cross velts not accounting his grim reapers and his gatling gun inside gatling guns weapon that's definitely can dish out even further, even just his cross velts he has about a thousands of cross velts so dishing out bullets as many as stars visible in the sky is not too far out of reach

The dude is like a conception maker, he has gatling gun inside gatling gun, amps above amps plus a buttload of support fire that i considered danmaku at this point

will do man, there's not a lot of people super knowledgable about arifureta verse

I feel this is flowery language in the same vibe as kirito shaking the earth
I mean, is a novel, they have to give us something to understand easily the danger and amount of projectiles, and isn't like in other times in the novel don't appear danmakus with stated amounts like tens of thousands of projectiles or so, so it help to understand the point about a really big amount of attacks.

Also, jokes aside this Hajime key scale to shake a planet, though in this case it was deemed as actually legit.

Don't tailed beast are made from chakra? Because in that case I don't know if it count since it's still the same type of energy. And if the genjutsu isn't sure that affect the soul then probably isn't gonna work against him.

Basically, at the beginning of series for example developed pretty quickly resistance to biological manip and also developed several abilities, with the illusory world he faced he did go from not having resistance to illusion manip to resist it despite be layered, the first time he faced a a layered and pretty potent soul manip thing (which basically was like a soul crush with the different effects and all) he developed a resistance in moments and also developed three more abilities, and probably more examples that I'm forgeting. As a side note his stats also grow pretty fast, with statements that he grow each second and feats like stomp a perfect copy of the him from seconds ago. His companions (the girls from the main group) are comparable to him regarding their adaptation/development of resistances and powers and grow in stats.

And yes, the smartphone is constantly monitoring his state and the moment an abnormality is detected they it automatically activate a time manip artifact to revert the damaged or effects that affected him. In one point the OP said that the resurrection qork as long there is something left but actually that's incorrect, is a missunderstanding about comments saying in the main story (when the still didn't developed much the time manip magic and didn't had infinite magic power), that there is something left just help in the sense that not consume as much magic power (same with the time limit they had) but by the after stories they show to be able to ressurect someone even without anything left and with their current infinite magic power the consumption isn't a problem anymore. The smartphone is in his pocket world, the girls also have a smartphone.

The pocket world is in his ring, originally it was only a dimensional storage via spatial manip but current he have developed much more the thing, basically recreating the cosmology of the verse inside though in a minor scale (that's why is called Miniature Garden), the current size of the world is unknow but at the very least is know that the first two weeks in their expantion there already existed two continents and the after story have advanced 4 years after that. Inside the Miniature Garden habit several incorporeal demos withou physical body that have the following haxs do to have magic of the age of gods (spatial, gravity, time, matter, biological, soul, mind and info manip, maybe also something more that I forgot), abstracts existences like dragons with also a great variety of haxs (included layered death hax since it's possible/probably that Yato no Kami or other apparitions with similar powers migrated inside), robots/Ais, all the artifacts of Hajime and possibly more devending of how much he developed the Miniature Garden, ah, and also all the energy inside the Miniature Garden is controled by elementals (which possibly are also abstracts, this need to be discussed more in the general thread) who follow Hajime orders.
Yes the biju are made of chakra but when they are in their pure energy form they would lack a nervous system and chakra flow.

So it seems he can adapt to normal illusions pretty well but as people said in this thread the IT scaling chain is massive.

So the phone is something similar to izanagi. Its a jutsu where anything that if anything bad happens to the user they can write it off an an illusion and comeback to life. Madara even set his on a time delay to comeback to life days later. Can the phone be destroyed or does it give off any energy?

The miniature garden sounds outrageous lmao. I have to check his profile out

Yes the biju are made of chakra but when they are in their pure energy form they would lack a nervous system and chakra flow.

So it seems he can adapt to normal illusions pretty well but as people said in this thread the IT scaling chain is massive.

So the phone is something similar to izanagi. Its a jutsu where anything that if anything bad happens to the user they can write it off an an illusion and comeback to life. Madara even set his on a time delay to comeback to life days later. Can the phone be destroyed or does it give off any energy?

The miniature garden sounds outrageous lmao. I have to check his profile out
Eh, they still are made from the energy they control and use to their illusions so again, I don't know how valid it would be.

I mean, the first time he adapted to illusion it was something similar to IT and as well already had some layers, his the second illusion manip that he adapted (and this time in literal seconds) was one that directly affected the soul and had more layers than the previous one (and this was even before he created defensive artifacts against that), so is not really that normal, take in consideration that this key is after stories key when he turned considerable more powerful (and which happen hundreds of chapter later than the previous things) and I personally believe it would be enough.

Actually, I just thought about something very important that I didn't considered before, the illusory world would had copies/recreation of his deared ones? Specifically of his wives, and more concretely Yue (the blonde vampire in the verse page) or Shea (the bunny girl in the verse page). Because, well, this will sound a bit stupid/absurd, but his love for Yue (and technically also Shea since he love her the same way) explicitly reach the conceptual level, do to this they can use conceptual powers (the final fight of the main story was basically conceptual power after conceptual power do to the power of they bond) and defy logics like the distance (do to this they will always know the state of the other even at several dimensions of distance or the difference in flow time, all literally stated to be 'because love'). It was this bond even before they got conceptual powers what made Hajime notice he was in a illusory world, because even if his mind was controled his existence was unable to endure the farce, the same happened with her. So it's probably that Hajime would resist or develop resistance do to this.

The phone don't give off any energy from what I remember and probably could be destroyed, it's just that you will first need to find it inside the Miniature Garden, and even if is destroyed it would probably restaurate with time manip since the artifact that do the actual time manip is a separate object in another place (on top of have various of said object so you would need to destroy them).

In the after stories the things go wild, is to the point that currently the cosmology of the verse seem to reach tier 2 and in a future not so distant the main cast will probably scale to that.

Eh, they still are made from the energy they control and use to their illusions so again, I don't know how valid it would be.

I mean, the first time he adapted to illusion it was something similar to IT and as well already had some layers, his the second illusion manip that he adapted (and this time in literal seconds) was one that directly affected the soul and had more layers than the previous one (and this was even before he created defensive artifacts against that), so is not really that normal, take in consideration that this key is after stories key when he turned considerable more powerful (and which happen hundreds of chapter later than the previous things) and I personally believe it would be enough.

Actually, I just thought about something very important that I didn't considered before, the illusory world would had copies/recreation of his deared ones? Specifically of his wives, and more concretely Yue (the blonde vampire in the verse page) or Shea (the bunny girl in the verse page). Because, well, this will sound a bit stupid/absurd, but his love for Yue (and technically also Shea since he love her the same way) explicitly reach the conceptual level, do to this they can use conceptual powers (the final fight of the main story was basically conceptual power after conceptual power do to the power of they bond) and defy logics like the distance (do to this they will always know the state of the other even at several dimensions of distance or the difference in flow time, all literally stated to be 'because love'). It was this bond even before they got conceptual powers what made Hajime notice he was in a illusory world, because even if his mind was controled his existence was unable to endure the farce, the same happened with her. So it's probably that Hajime would resist or develop resistance do to this.

The phone don't give off any energy from what I remember and probably could be destroyed, it's just that you will first need to find it inside the Miniature Garden, and even if is destroyed it would probably restaurate with time manip since the artifact that do the actual time manip is a separate object in another place (on top of have various of said object so you would need to destroy them).

In the after stories the things go wild, is to the point that currently the cosmology of the verse seem to reach tier 2 and in a future not so distant the main cast will probably scale to that.
Yeah the after story got really wild, plus hajime has indeed experience the IT-like illusion and he got out of it because he know deep down that something is not right. So if hajime indeed got affected by IT, there's a chance he will snap out of it and develop resistance, get serious and activate his buttloads of amps and blitz madara

Yeah the after story got really wild, plus hajime has indeed experience the IT-like illusion and he got out of it because he know deep down that something is not right. So if hajime indeed got affected by IT, there's a chance he will snap out of it and develop resistance, get serious and activate his buttloads of amps and blitz madara
But if Hajime is affected by IT, even 5 or 10 secondes, Madara would have the time to kill him many times no ?

But if Hajime is affected by IT, even 5 or 10 secondes, Madara would have the time to kill him many times no ?
And he will be ressurected by his smartphone, get serious and ends up in the same argument above

Beside, IT is definitrly madara's trump card that he will use first so he's probably will get cocky as it's virtually impossible to break out of IT

And he will be ressurected by his smartphone, get serious and ends up in the same argument above

Beside, IT is definitrly madara's trump card that he will use first so he's probably will get cocky as it's virtually impossible to break out of IT
And this Smartphone can't be destroy ?
Same question about the "battery" of this Smartphone. If Hajime die 50 times, he will be ressurect 50 times by this phone ? Can the laser beam that'll ressurect him be stopped by Madara ?

And this Smartphone can't be destroy ?
Same question about the "battery" of this Smartphone. If Hajime die 50 times, he will be ressurect 50 times by this phone ? Can the laser beam that'll ressurect him be stopped by Madara ?
The smartphone is in different dimension entirely, plus even if the smartphone is destroyed, the ressurect function still exist as the smartphone is just a gateway to such ressurection, and yes it has infinite battery usage too as he has infinite energy to supply it

Last edited:

basically it worked because they had a sentient mind to be controlled so the form they were in (pure energy or flesh/bone) didnt matter

so he has INFINITE revives? There was to be some type of backdraw is he undefeated in his verse lol

If his mind hax resistance is as good as you say and he literally ALWAYS comesback to life. Madaras only choice is to seal but the phone will just revert that too right? Now if madara had izanami (probably knows about it) he could stop that time rewind stuff but yeah its not on his profile

basically it worked because they had a sentient mind to be controlled so the form they were in (pure energy or flesh/bone) didnt matter

so he has INFINITE revives? There was to be some type of backdraw is he undefeated in his verse lol

If his mind hax resistance is as good as you say and he literally ALWAYS comesback to life. Madaras only choice is to seal but the phone will just revert that too right? Now if madara had izanami (probably knows about it) he could stop that time rewind stuff but yeah its not on his profile
Yep, he virtually unkillable, oh and no drawbacks too and yes he's undefeatable, the only enemy he didn't beat is the "dragon" at abysslord arc III but even that he didn't do it because it will spell a shitton of trouble for japan if they kill it so they put it to sleep

Izanami has quite a drawback as madara need to sacrifice his eye and what stop hajime to blitz him again

Ok but has he atleast been damaged before?

with the rinnegan the light in your eye comeback we know this because madara as full set

Back