• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The real problem with this debate is the fact that even if he has two other animatronics helping him in this debate, there is pretty much no way for The Puppet to hurt Ronan here. Even his natural Soul Manipulation is resisted by Ronan, whereas Ronan has his own Soul Manipulation that The Puppet has no resistance to. Adding to this the fact that The Puppet is haunted by a child, and Ronan is a grown adult and a skilled detective at that, and it's game over for the Puppet.

Winner: Ronan O'Connor

Now that I think about it neither of those really help either, though GF MIGHT be able to hurt him with Mind Manipulation though it is hard to judge if GF could even hurt Ronan. Though due to him being a ghost it is possible.

Now, to be fair, GF's Mind Manipulation might be able to help here. However, this does still lead to the problem that not only do they not have anything that can take Ronan down for good, but they still have no resistance to Roman's Soul Manipulation. Plus, the only one who could probably match Ronan in terms of intelligence is Springtrap, and since the ties between him and the other two are pretty much antagonistic, they wouldn't bother to listen to him even if he did want to help.

So, I still stand by my assumption that Ronan would eventually win, but it would be slightly harder for him due to GF's Mind Manipulation.

I think Ronan would get it. The gameplay with him is quite impressive... do we remember that he can easily destroy demons?

Anyway, I don't think any animatronic is getting past his soul manip

Back