• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Err.

I simply think that this can go either way

I mean, once he gets near her, its GG, once the dudes get him, it's GG, so idk tbh.

The thing is, he won't be able to get to her.

She can summon in beings that can harm 7-As, what makes you think Ghiaccio will even survive long enough to get there?

A bunch of guys getting near one dude is far more likely then one dude getting near the person being protected by them.

KnightOfSunlight said:
The thing is, he won't be able to get to her.
She can summon in beings that can harm 7-As, what makes you think Ghiaccio will even survive long enough to get there?
How is this even fair then? Literally a stomp match.

How is this not a stomp if Ghiaccio apparently won't be able to get near her since she can summon beings which can hurt 7-As? He'll literally get one-shotted.

Unforgiven0815 said:
How is this not a stomp if Ghiaccio apparently won't be able to get near her since she can summon beings which can hurt 7-As? He'll literally get one-shotted.
Gently Weeps helps him a lot. He has enough mystery thanks to his stand that most of the 7-As die fast

Yeah, stands have a good amount of mystery given their nature, meaning Gently Weeps and his armor theoretically could let him get close enough to end it, but it's very unlikely.

Honestly this matchup doesn't even look fair for Ghiaccio, he has little to no chance of winning, almost a stomp

Peoples call this stomp, the others said no is not, dammit, this match will be so long to be concluded lel

@Eren

Did you read my OP? Ghiaccio have prior knowledge

Caster FRA

Also, I don't think this is a stomp and I'll explain why. Both characters need only one shot to win. It's just that Caster's abilities make it more likely that she will be that one. If Ghiaccio is actually able to get into effective range, he basically wins. Not only with hax but with even his sheer AP plus the fact Caster is likely to actually get down and beg for her life if he gets near her. Going further, even if she wasn't, she has no actual fighting skill to oppose him with on top of being at a disadvanatge physically.

Caster having hax and summons that make this difficult for him, does not make this a stomp. Now, if Ghiaccio not only had to deal with the hax and summons but Caster, herself, if he was like Medea (you know energy blasts, flight, etc.) that'd be different. As it stands, this is more like an assassin (Ghiaccio) trying to infiltrate a fortress to eliminate his target (Caster). It's just that it's more likely for him to be elminated before he reaches her.

A stomp to me is either if a character lacks an actual wincon (meaning that none of their abilities matter at all and it doesn't matter what they do) or the odds are utterly against them (a virutally haxless character trying to put down a character who has healing, regen and resurrection plus other hax).

Its shit like bumping away on a thread endlessly that has a conclusive winner and just needs the votes that really makes me question the 7 vote rule

Nightless FRA, just one more....

And yeah this isn't a stomp if one guy is literally only a summoner. Ghia can potentially slip through it all and mistakes can cost Nightless. But this isn't a state where

"Oh you get instantly passively defeated" and such.

This is a scenario where he could win if he plays his cards right, not if he has to literally do everything he can optimally and be lucky as hell to win.

Again, Gutsy Caster FRA

Grace ended long ago, so this can be added

Might as well making the next matches soon, its been a while i didn't make so much matches lel

Back