• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scheherazade vs Freddy Krueger

Oh, if he isn't the top dog then I guess the King thing doesn't fit him. It actually works in his favor that he has people above him in control over the dream world

Wonder why this match doesn't get much attention from Freddy supporters? Even i already contacting most of them and yet no one comes

That one i'm unsure, in Dream Warrior he's got killed by destroying his bone iirc, i can't remember so i need someone to clarify this

Tho i know that in Movie 4 Freddy comes back

I mean, freddy's immortality is pretty inconsistent and it basically works in whatever way they want him to come back from the dead in the movie he appears...

Ahem. Anyways, for now i'll be going with Freedy thanks to his more versatile powerset and his type 8 immortality, although that may change with new votes.

Im pretty sure phenex would give type 8 immortality, as unless Phenex dies, Sche can just be resummoned by it, As the demon gods have Goetia's immortality tiers too i believe

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Kill Phenex using what actually? Its been a while i watched Freddy movies so i forgot how Freddy lead with
In-Character Freedy rarely goes directly for the kill, but he usually uses either some kind of transformation or mind manipulation to leave his opponents vulnerable.

Botchede said:
Veloxt1r0kore said:
Kill Phenex using what actually? Its been a while i watched Freddy movies so i forgot how Freddy lead with
In-Character Freedy rarely goes directly for the kill, but he usually uses either some kind of transformation or mind manipulation to leave his opponents vulnerable.
I'm not sure how it would work here, but when backed up by Phenex, scheherazade could create the entire argatha singularity using her noble phantasm, which is a pretty solid feat for a servant, Using her NP she could easily hide Phenex away or keep him safe through dozens of walls of safety, im fairly sure the demon gods would resist mind manip too, as they are pretty much a hivemind

Okorito1 said:
Botchede said:
Veloxt1r0kore said:
I'm not sure how it would work here, but when backed up by Phenex, scheherazade could create the entire argatha singularity using her noble phantasm, which is a pretty solid feat for a servant, Using her NP she could easily hide Phenex away or keep him safe through dozens of walls of safety, im fairly sure the demon gods would resist mind manip too, as they are pretty much a hivemind
Well, Freddy does have the power to physically transform into anything, so he could also transform himself into Phenex or even Goetia to trick Scheherazade into showing the real one or even make Phenex reveal himself upon seeing his master "alive" again.

Botchede said:
Okorito1 said:
Botchede said:
Veloxt1r0kore said:
Well, Freddy does have the power to physically transform into anything, so he could also transform himself into Phenex or even Goetia to trick Scheherazade into showing the real one or even make Phenex reveal himself upon seeing his master "alive" again.
Servant's have a mana connection to someone providing for them, so if backed up by phenex, scheherazade should be able to tell the difference, i'm not too sure on that, as for goetia, it doesn't really work considering the demon gods were a hive mind type thing. I'm still not sure how the pillars work, whether its off goetia's powers or not, but im pretty sure they come with a level of mind manipulation themselves, along with mid regen

Honestly i'm shocked Sheherazade has 2 victories under her belt and she is actually giving trouble to Freddy. For one of the weakest and most cowardly servants in the series she can be surprisingly annoying I admit i'm a bit biased here given that she is one of my most hated servants after Jalter though

So Alf definitely gives Scheherazade at a nice advantage, but I think the smaller things will be the most relevant, like her Sleeping Quarters. She might even be able to stall Freddy with her Narrator skill to set up some Joseph Joestar level shenanigans. Bedchambers of Survival is gunna give her the time to set this up, as survivability is her best ally here.

Back