• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scheherazade vs Freddy Krueger

Trapping the opponent inside of her NP and using her skills advantage said by Baki, and backed up by Phenex mean she blessed with type 8 immortality and can create singularity just like she did in Agartha chapter

Freddy can't die in the dream world, he has to be pulled into reality before can can be "properly" killed. I say that because he always finds a way to come back, so killing him is dumb.

Within the dream world, Freddy can warp her into whatever he wants, he doesn't need to read her mind or anything to do that, as he can toss Jason around with his telekinesis just fine without using his fear against him.

What stops Freddy from just willing her into a cockroach?

Sir Ovens said:
Freddy can't die in the dream world, he has to be pulled into reality before can can be "properly" killed. I say that because he always finds a way to come back, so killing him is dumb.
Within the dream world, Freddy can warp her into whatever he wants, he doesn't need to read her mind or anything to do that, as he can toss Jason around with his telekinesis just fine without using his fear against him.

What stops Freddy from just willing her into a cockroach?
He could, but he'd not be able to kill her

I mean turning into a harmless cockroach counts as incap, no?

Sir Ovens said:
I mean turning into a harmless cockroach counts as incap, no?
As long as it lasts for over a day yes, but would being a cockroach lock Scheherazade away from her abilities? I'm fairly sure servants have been morphed in the past and still functioned, just at limited strength

I mean, the same can be said for Freddy, he can just keep reality warping her and she can't kill him because he's reliant on the dream.

If Sche can just keep reality warping then the two should be locked in an eternal reality warping battle.

I vote inconclusive.

Didn't know that was on the table. How exactly does this fate manip work?

Back