• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

Zhongli burst name alone would point at him pulling something from out of space or create something really heavy from out of space than drop it, since the name is way too grand for normal meteorite which the far, far weaker current form can casually throw one that are way larger than those, will be using the meteor that wipe out the dinosaur since it's heavy enough for Zhongli prime adetus self to not be able to lift it and have to pull it or let it free fall. But we should also estimate geo construct density cause it's describe as being the toughest and heaviest element in all of teyvat.

Meteor volume is 20,569,093,333,333 cubicmeterr, iron density is 7874 g/cubemeter so double it and we got the extreme lowball for geo construct density 15748 g/cubemeter. Run it through and we get 3.23922082E17 kg. Run it through the kinetic formula with velocity of 12000 m/s and we got 2.33223899E+25 or 5.574 petaton of tnt high-6A, i knew it :v.

Last edited:
If we want ro use the higher estimation of the meteor that wipeout the dinosaur and the heaviest element route then:

Radius is now 21 km run through sphere volume formula we get 38,772,720,000,000 cubicmeter double osmium density to get geo construct density of 45,200 kg/cubicmeter so 1.75252694E+18 kg with the new velocity of 20 km/s we have 1.79024132E+27J or 427.877 petaton of tnt still high-6A but higher

He won't use it anywhere beacause the explosion radius would envelop Liyue harbor where most of the human were at and since he talk about gravity and stuff in his story qiest we could assume that throwing that would cause alot of damage to the planet, also further proof of his superiority to Azhdaha (yes, i'm still salty about that).

Assuming the size of the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs is pretty unsubstantiated. Particularly because Planet Befall's description calls it a meteor and not an asteroid.

We can estimate the size of the meteor from the cloud-parting, but that's difficult considering the limitations of our viewing angle and animation speed.

I can try later to figure it out, though you just need the length of one side relative to the cloud it's parting, then take the resulting cube volume. Get the mass by multiplying the volume with the equivalent densest material on Earth, which is Osmium's 22g/cc. Lastly, calculate the resulting KE from the speed of the meteor taken from the animation (above clouds to ground in about 2 seconds). Honestly the hardest part is figuring out the size of the meteor.

It's possible we can use the average small mountain size for it, since we already know Zhongli can easily throw explicitly-mountain-sized spears.

Eye balling it is about 2 Zhongli wide and mving at 2 time sprint speed, you should know that the game measurements is stupid right?

Well, using a small mountain's volume for the meteor, I got a yield of 15.08 Gigatons off a rough calc. Pretty consistent considering the power gap between Prime Venti and Adeptus Zhongli.

The calc i made of him yeeting his mountain sized spear is even better than that and planet befall is one of Zhongli more powerful technique so i doubt it.

Since currently he can stomp The traveller in all aspect so we can assume that prime adeptus Zhongli can throw average size mountain spear at lightning speed which amount to 4.27 teraton.

Since currently he can stomp The traveller in all aspect so we can assume that prime adeptus Zhongli can throw average size mountain spear at lightning speed which amount to 4.27 teraton.
We don't use movement/attack speed of other characters in calcs. Tbh we can't get anything out of calculating Planet Befall, because we can only use what we see, not what we know Zhongli can do.

Even if we know he can, we can't sub a small mountain's volume onto his meteor, because we can only use the size of the meteor in question, or the size of the average meteor, which is far smaller. We can't calc Guyun Stone Forest since we don't have the timeframe or the original sizes and numbers of the spears.

My rough calc was only a confirmation of consistency. Gods are gigatons. Everyone else in megatons.

Well, using a small mountain's volume for the meteor, I got a yield of 15.08 Gigatons off a rough calc. Pretty consistent considering the power gap between Prime Venti and Adeptus Zhongli.
At what speed
3km/s?
Since that’s the standard for meteors not from space but are ablated/heated up from said movement
Although pretty cool it’s around the same as Andrius’ storm

Last edited:
Well we can use small mountain volume as a lowball if we use an average mountain at 3km/s then it's 889,048 gigaton. This should be more accurate since this is one of prime adeptus zhongli most powerful attack who is already comparable to archon Venti in strength who is comparable to Decarabian whom storm wall is unable to even be scratched by Andrius.

If we use either 15 or 889 gig as natural baseline to be magically multiply than i don't think that's gonna fly with the mod, 15 is possible but definitely not 885.

At what speed
3km/s?
Since that’s the standard for meteors not from space but are ablated/heated up from said movement
Although pretty cool it’s around the same as Andrius’ storm
I used the display speed of the ult, since I admittedly forgot we had an average speed for meteors.

Could try that and see if it yields something higher, but again, it wouldn't be a valid calc anyway.

Well we can use small mountain volume as a lowball if we use an average mountain at 3km/s then it's 889,048 gigaton. This should be more accurate since this is one of prime adeptus zhongli most powerful attack who is already comparable to archon Venti in strength who is comparable to Decarabian whom storm wall is unable to even be scratched by Andrius.
how did you get it so high
Using the density of granite and the volume of a small mountain yields 9.21699E+18 Joules using 3km/s
This is 2.2 Gigatons or Large Mountain level

how did you get it so high
Using the density of granite and the volume of a small mountain yields 9.21699E+18 Joules using 3km/s
This is 2.2 Gigatons or Large Mountain level
Try the density of Osmium (22g/cc), since Zhongli's geo constructs are considered the densest materials on Teyvat.

Okay, i'm just basing off the spear being describe as a normal mountain despite being eroded heavily for 3000 years or more.

Searched up and the meteor seem to be 100m at best which is abyssmaly small and illogical since he can create and throw far larger mountain at lightning speed cause if he didn't he isn't hitting anyone with MHS+ speed which is basically anyone relevant let alone electro monster that would toy with him if that were the case.

Back