• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

For Monstadt any character that doesn't have a profile sans lisa should be free or the dibber take way too long so their dib get renounce. Same with Liyue though you might want to steer off of ningguang and Beidou.

Well if everyone just keep ignoring my propalsal on character scaling, stat and abilities than i guess i will just strawman whatever the most vocal one said than :v.
See ya on the next patch then since there won't be anything to say if you guys don't want to talk about some ramdom stuff for future reference, might comeback if Eula story quest look interesting.

Hilichurls done

Only Ruin Guards left before I can move on to the Fatui enemies.

In case anyone wants to make Eula's profile at some point, according to her teaser post it is stated by Varka that Eula is Jean's equal in the battlefield, so she she scales to her.

TBH that's the case for pretty much all the Captains in the KOF. Kaeya is equal if not slightly inferior to Diluc, who is himself more or less Jean's equal. Albedo is comparable though likely a bit inferior to Post-Liyue Traveler. Lisa has been offered the position of Captain on numerous occasions and her full power is about there too.

Eula has the most explicit statement regarding her being directly compared to Jean, but all the other Captains and Captain-candidates are comparable too.

Yeah the KOF Captains probably are all be around that level of being comparable or bit inferior to Jean and Diluc, i just mean that aside from Eula straight being stated to be equal to Jean, it is also specifially pointed that Eula and Jean are "outstanding" compared to the the other Knights, which would make Eula specifically stronger than the other Captains such as Kaeya.

Last edited:
@Solacis when did normal hilichurl create weapon instead of using leftover weapon again? The stonehide lawachurl in Noelle hangout event was able to pose a serious threat to post Liyue Traveler as Paimon seem to be surprise and warn the team to be careful despite Noelle is with them, Paimon and Traveler was also astonished when Noelle casually stomp it alone, so i guess stonehide variant should scale directly to the traveller since they're infused with geo the toughest and strongest element physically.

Last edited:
Kinda funny that Eula who spend most of her time training and hunting down the Abyss Order is equal to Jean who either barely or doesn't have anytime to train, is almost always exhausted so she might even gotten weaker from many reason, barely goes outside in 4 years and spend most of said time doing menial task and paper work, Varka is either trolling her really hard or he didn't think about it before he appoint her to acting grandmaster.

@Solacis when did normal hilichurl create weapon instead of using leftover weapon again? The stonehide lawachurl in Noelle hangout event was able to pose a serious threat to post Liyue Traveler as Paimon seem to be surprise and warn the team to be careful despite Noelle is with them, Paimon and Traveler was also astonished when Noelle casually stomp it alone, so i guess stonehide variant should scale directly to the traveller since they're infused with geo the toughest and strongest element physically.
As for the Hilichurl weapons thing, you can see Hilichurls make their gear out of slimes. Mitachurls do it to remake their shields if you leave them alone after breaking them.

As for the Noelle and Lawachurl thing, it might just be the Traveler not expecting Noelle to be so strong. Granted, it makes no difference since Lawachurls scale to the "stomping Ruin Guards" tier anyway.

As for the Hilichurl weapons thing, you can see Hilichurls make their gear out of slimes. Mitachurls do it to remake their shields if you leave them alone after breaking them.

As for the Noelle and Lawachurl thing, it might just be the Traveler not expecting Noelle to be so strong. Granted, it makes no difference since Lawachurls scale to the "stomping Ruin Guards" tier anyway.
I remember mitachurl using pyro slime to yeet and infuse weapon, dendro to yeet and create wooden shield, never saw cryo and geo one rebuilt but they do yeet those so maybe, what i don't remember is normal hilichurl using dendro, cryo and geo slime to rebuilt weapon, could be you need to wait like mitachurl but never saw it or anyone mention it in the community.

Fair enough, was wondering cause the way you word it sound like it's just a notable threat but nothing that can't be dispatched quickly which it wasn't and even more so on the Noelle hangout since despite already seeing traveler beat it, Paimon still warn the team which won't happen if the traveler can beat it quickly especially when someone which he already admit to be stronger than him is in the team. Which should put atleast the stonehide one above normal ruin hunter which the traveler can actually dispatch quickly, not counting that one that no shell all of post-Liyue traveler attack and ghost possessed one.

Last edited:
I remember mitachurl using pyro slime to yeet and infuse weapon, dendro to yeet and create wooden shield, never saw cryo and geo one rebuilt but they do yeet those so maybe, what i don't remember is normal hilichurl using dendro, cryo and geo slime to rebuilt weapon, could be you need to wait like mitachurl but never saw it or anyone mention it in the community.
We already know normal Hilichurls can dig up the respective Slimes. Considering their weapons and shields had to come from somewhere, it's pretty obvious they can do it, just that it's unlikely they'll do it in the middle of battle.

We already know normal Hilichurls can dig up the respective Slimes. Considering their weapons and shields had to come from somewhere, it's pretty obvious they can do it, just that it's unlikely they'll do it in the middle of battle.
That's... useless... kinda like most of Zhongli hax so i guess it's fine to put it up there.

And what about that 4.4 megaton razor at full basic output? You said that we could talk about it and never said anything after. Anyway it should be 4.488 megaton natural output for upscaling purpose for anyone in the harbinger tier, not alot but when factor in amp and possible skill multiplier it could be alot.

Anyway anyone want to discuss about these:
Anyway if we ever make a crt for the future then here are the thing that are accepted by the majority: skill multiplier that doesn't sound nonsensical, barrier 5x multiplier and abilities that create barrier being far, far tougher than the normal one, weapon that appear on splashart and cutscene or heavily implied by the lore for the character would be added to standard equipment and would only include lore ability and ignore stat and special effect.

Thing that still need to discuss: how to properly treat def and hp, higher ap for character as all of razor multiplier barring the skill multiplier as it only count the natural ap it would generate without accounting for magical effect would make him 4.444 megaton. Possibly higher ap for god tier if Jack of no trades future calc with my or his method for the passively freezing monstadt to near AZ, raging blizzard of the same effect and range yield higher result.
I will keep bring it up cause it's vital for the verse scaling and future reference. If you have problem with the accepted part then speak out, and if not we should disscuss how to accurately scale def and hp cause healing is on the line for hp and the verse possible dura upgrade is on the def one.

Head up that i'm going to attempt the Andrius freezing all of Monstadt calc, i don't know math and is trash at it plus most of my research are on google and there are a few assumption so if any of you that are more sophisticated in calc dissagree, know that this is my reason.

I thought Freeze Calcs ceased being a thing? In the first place, we have no way to know Mondstadt's size since the map's not to scale.

Well it's only for fun and supportive feat for the future blizzard calc also perform by Andrius, we could use germany size as that is monatadt main Inspiration since using real life equivalents is allowed as long as it's made with the country in mind like jack of no trade freezing calc that use indonesia as base.

I thought Freeze Calcs ceased being a thing? In the first place, we have no way to know Mondstadt's size since the map's not to scale.
Freeze calcs and also maybe storm calcs using condensation are in the middle of ceasing to be a thing since the revision still isn’t done but it was still called a blizzard so you could also use CAPE to Calc such
I remember calcing a storm that was 2134km in diameter to 6-C using cape
So it probably will yield good

Actually let me do the math rn give me a sec

This is a blizzard so 8000m tall cumolonimbus clouds are fine

Germany size in square km is 357386km^2 (Damn Germany is super small for a country)

357386 x 8 = 2860688 cubic kilometers

x 1000000 is 2.860688e15m^3 for cubic meter conversion

Density of clouds is 1.003kg/m^3
Edit realized I messed up the cubic km to cubic meter conversion
Therefore this is 2.869270064e15 kg
This is at least strong instability as this was a violent and long blizzard
2.860688e15m^3 x 4000j/kg
1.1442752e19 Joules
2.7 Gigatons (Large Mountain level)

That was just cape lemme try with the blizzard cooling as well

Blizzards are usually −12 °C, specific heat of air at 20 °C is 717.2 J/(kg*K).

We already calculated the mass
2.869270064e15kg
Temp drop would be at least 32 degrees
Therefore this is 6.5896807e19 Joules
15 Gigatons Island level

However it’s very unnatural for a storm to be perfectly positioned around a countries borders so let me use standard storm measurement
Pi(Radius)^2(8000)
Using Google maps across all of Germany is 831 km for diameter or 415500m for radius
This is 4.338922729e15m^3

How does this change the prior calcs
This makes the first one with Cape
4.351939497e15 Kg x 4000
Is 1.740775799e19 Joules
4.16 Gigatons (Large Mountain level+)
Barely not island level

The later temp change one would become
9.985089982e19 Joules
This is 23.86 Gigatons (Island level)
This later one would put Genshin god tiers on the level of Honkai Low/Mid tiers
Cool

Last edited:
Actually let me do the math rn give me a sec

This is a blizzard so 8000m tall cumolonimbus clouds are fine

Germany size in square km is 357386km^2 (Damn Germany is super small for a country)

357386 x 8 = 2860688 cubic kilometers

x 1000000 is 2.860688e12m^3 for cubic meter conversion

Density of clouds is 1.003kg/m^3

Therefore this is 2.869270064e12 kg
This is at least strong instability as this was a violent and long blizzard
2.860688e12m^3 x 4000j/kg is
1.144274752e16 Joules
2.7 Megatons Low 7-B

That was just cape lemme try with the blizzard cooling as well

Blizzards are usually −12 °C, specific heat of air at 20 °C is 717.2 J/(kg*K).

We already calculated the mass
2.869270064e12 kg
Temp drop would be at least 32 degrees
Therefore this is 6.5896804e 16 Joules
15 megatons city level

However it’s very unnatural for a storm to be perfectly positioned around a countries borders so let me use standard storm measurement
Pi(Radius)^2(8000)
Using Google maps across all of Germany is 831 km for diameter or 415500m for radius
This is 4.338922729e15m^3

How does this change the prior calcs
This makes the first one with Cape
4.351939497e15 Kg x 4000
Is 1.740775799e19 Joules
4.16 Gigatons (Large Mountain level+)
Barely not island level

The later temp change one would become
9.985089982e19 Joules
This is 23.86 Gigatons or (Island level)
This later one would put Genshin god tiers on the level of Honkai Low/Mid tiers
Cool
I love how the gap between Honkai Low and Mid tiers and like high tiers is just insanley massive, but the calc looks decent so

I don’t think that’s valid
You are implying Andries turned the region into the giant ice block pretty much that was at -270 degrees or so if that was the case
Plus nitrogen is insanely unstable at low temps so such an ice block would likely vaporize insanely fast
It’s better just to use 32 degree drop for standard blizzards as a lowball
As I did in my Calc above in this thread

I don’t think that’s valid
You are implying Andries turned the region into the giant ice block pretty much that was at -270 degrees or so if that was the case
Plus nitrogen is insanely unstable at low temps so such an ice block would likely vaporize insanely fast
It’s better just to use 32 degree drop for standard blizzards as a lowball
As I did in my Calc above in this thread
Well technically it's made by his mere presence so he is sustaining it through out but yeah let's just shut it down a little.

Well if we use just 32 degree drop which is quite low considering his blizzard was considered to be a raging one not a normal one that Venti would've known but whatever.
The fix should be:

Nitrogen density: 1,165 kg/m^3
Mass = 1,786,930,000,000 m^3 * 1,165 kg/m^3 * 0.8 = 1,665,418,760,000,000 kg
Change in temperatures = 1,665,418,760,000,000 kg * 1040 J/kg * 27 = 4.67649587808e+19 J
Oxygen density: 1,331 kg/m^3
Mass = 1,786,930,000,000 m^3 * 1,331 kg/m^3 * 0.2 = 475,680,766,000,000 kg
Change in temperatures = 475,680,766,000,000 kg * 918 J/kg * 27 = 1.1790223466076e+19 J
So total: 5.8555182246876e+19 J or 13,995 gigaton 6-C

Pretty weird that something he made with his presence is a little more than half as strong as something he made with some effort but i guess that's the painful part about calc.

Well if we use just 32 degree drop which is quite low considering his blizzard was considered to be a raging one not a normal one that Venti would've known but whatever.
The fix should be:

Nitrogen density: 1,165 kg/m^3
Mass = 1,786,930,000,000 m^3 * 1,165 kg/m^3 * 0.8 = 1,665,418,760,000,000 kg
Change in temperatures = 1,665,418,760,000,000 kg * 1040 J/kg * 27 = 4.67649587808e+19 J
Oxygen density: 1,331 kg/m^3
Mass = 1,786,930,000,000 m^3 * 1,331 kg/m^3 * 0.2 = 475,680,766,000,000 kg
Change in temperatures = 475,680,766,000,000 kg * 918 J/kg * 27 = 1.1790223466076e+19 J
So total: 5.8555182246876e+19 J or 13,995 gigaton 6-C
Lowkey you are kinda over complicating it
Just using the standard density of the air is faster and gets very slightly higher results
Since I got 15 Gigatons using temp change
2.7 Gigatons with CAPE
Btw raging could just mean the winds were insanely violent and fast

Last edited:
Actually something I’ve had on my mind for a hot minute
In game electro + cryo combo creates super conducting
Super conducting occurs generally below -253 degrees Celsius so is that an accurate representation of how cold the cryo element is when used on a small scale?

Also is this justification for electro being real electricity/lightning rather than magic bs
Since super conducting is related to electromagnetism in general

Actually for shit and giggle, Zhongli mountain spear is described as being as large as an entire mountain, even larger if what Zhongli said in his story quest is true.
So average mountain weight is 10 power 11 kg and since he already stomp the traveler in every way despite being far, far weaker than his prime adeptus self so he should be able to hurl it at lightning speed back then, one of the older calc have lightning at 440000m/s so i will use that.
Plug it in kinetic energy formula and we got
1.936e+22 J kinetic energy so 4.27 teraton 6-B pretty funny and consistent with him being described as the strongest god and even gain the title god of war despite Murata being the actual god of war so yeah, pretty consistent.

For Monstadt any character that doesn't have a profile sans lisa should be free or the dibber take way too long so their dib get renounce. Same with Liyue though you might want to steer off of ningguang and Beidou.
hooray!

Does anyone mind if I take Barbara? Her page seems WAY easier to make than the others, and considering my inexperience, it seems like a good starting point

oh also

wouldn't Abyss Heralds ignore conventional durability via Space Manip?

IIRC one of their attacks involves slashing space.

Back