• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

Seriously, all of this for Hp and def? Is this all the karma that we have to take cause of player ******** on those stat all over the fan base?

i honestly would say that i'd rather the character's that scale with hp besides Zhongli should be unknown with their abilities.

plus besides Hu Tao, who would use characters like Barbara, Diona and Bennett in a verses debate anyways?

i honestly would say that i'd rather the character's that scale with hp besides Zhongli should be unknown with their abilities.

plus besides Hu Tao, who would use characters like Barbara, Diona and Bennett in a verses debate anyways?
I mean I can see Bennett in a vs debate once in a very blue moon
But Diona lol she’d never get touched

Well maybe ningguang jade screen are literal tissue paper, baron bunny explode the moment it come out, healing is shit unless they have feat and hutao get weaken instantly as her anility drain 30% current hp and considering how she is a farcry from other usable character in stamina i would say she is also useless in vsdebate if we treat hp as stamina.

Bennet is directly scale to razor, have self amp and big ass aoe, skill and experience due to always adventuring and matching razor who was taught by Varka so i wouod say he is quite capable.

Bennet is directly scale to razor, have self amp and big ass aoe, skill and experience due to always adventuring and matching razor who was taught by Varka so i wouod say he is quite capable.
When i was talking about Bennett i was talking about his self heal really, which is the only thing in his kit that scales with hp

Last edited:
Oh yeah ok, but hp being stamina is the only way to to do it unfortunately unless we want to use oneshoting as it base multiplier nothing else click yet.

Oh right, off topic but do you guy think that Noelle can get a second vision if the tsaritsa see that she is worthy at least in the eye of venti as so far the only thing stopping Noelle from getting a anemo vision is her blindness toward her own desire to help other replaced by doing so to get recognize by the knight of favonius, once she became one both her selfish and selfless desire would be balance out and that would mean she is now capaple of receiving anemo but only if the tsaritsa see it fit as she have the gnosis now.

Edit: this is the tldr of the wall of text i write in page 10 basically.

Oh right, off topic but do you guy think that Noelle can get a second vision if the tsaritsa see that she is worthy at least in the eye of venti as so far the only thing stopping Noelle from getting a anemo vision is her blindness toward her own desire to help other replaced by doing so to get recognize by the knight of favonius, once she became one both her selfish and selfless desire would be balance out and that would mean she is now capaple of receiving anemo but only if the tsaritsa see it fit as she have the gnosis now.

Edit: this is the tldr of the wall of text i write in page 10 basically.
I don't even think she will ever get another vision tbh, she's just a side character to the story

I don't even think she will ever get another vision tbh, she's just a side character to the story
Well in a traditional trope yes, but this is mihoyo here, if they have the time they can write anything as long as it's logical and within the law of the world, until it no longer are, trope hasn't bog Mihoyo down before so i think they can pull it off.

Compared to Houkai Gakuen 2, Genshin Impact started out very weak. Within the first arc of HG2 aka Gun Girlz, there were already at least multi continental characters, within the 2nd arcs few first stages characters that could easily wipe out planets began to appear.
HG2 is still by far and wide MiHoYo's strongest verse, both Honkai Impact and Genshin are miserably weaker than it
To be fair, Genshin is intentionally hiding a massive part of its lore from the player

Anyway if we ever make a crt for the future then here are the thing that are accepted by the majority: skill multiplier that doesn't sound nonsensical, barrier 5x multiplier and abilities that create barrier being far, far tougher than the normal one, weapon that appear on splashart and cutscene or heavily implied by the lore for the character would be added to standard equipment and would only include lore ability and ignore stat and special effect.

Thing that still need to discuss: how to properly treat def and hp, higher ap for character as all of razor multiplier barring the skill multiplier as it only count the natural ap it would generate without accounting for magical effect would make him 4.444 megaton. Possibly higher ap for god tier if Jack of no trades future calc with my or his method for the passively freezing monstadt to near AZ, raging blizzard of the same effect and range yield higher result.

Last edited:
Appearantly the character over there can shit on will of the honkai but still not surpass high 1-C.
Houkai Gakuen 2 Will of the Honkai is much stronger than Honkai Impact 3rd Will of the Honkai. Also most mid tiers are at least planet level, with high to god tiers being at least universe level. And most God tiers are 200k times the speed of light

Anyway if we ever make a crt for the future then here are the thing that are accepted by the majority: skill multiplier that doesn't sound nonsensical, barrier 5x multiplier and abilities that create barrier being far, far tougher than the normal one, weapon that appear on splashart and cutscene or heavily implied by the lore for the character would be added to standard equipment and would only include lore ability and ignore stat and special effect.

Thing that still need to discuss: how to properly treat def and hp, higher ap for character as all of razor multiplier barring the skill multiplier as it only count the natural ap it would generate without accounting for magical effect would make him 4.444 megaton. Possibly higher ap for god tier if Jack of no trades future calc with my or his method for the passively freezing monstadt to near AZ, raging blizzard of the same effect and range yield higher result.
You guys have any opinion on the accepted part? If i miss something do let me know.

K, if it's not related in anyway than any upgrade in cosmology coming from honkai or dare i say it genshin won't afect it.

Question does physically causing rockfalls through pure physical mean enough to garner lifting strength? Cause doing so through pure physical mean should make all the other physical attribute scale to it right? Or does it not work like that.

Question does physically causing rockfalls through pure physical mean enough to garner lifting strength? Cause doing so through pure physical mean should make all the other physical attribute scale to it right? Or does it not work like that.
Do need opinion on this cause i don't know our standard, if thing went through it might be a good lifting strength upgrade for some or none.

If it can then maybe we can roughly measure the feat if it isn't than we can scale the lawachurl at least.

In noelle first hangout event on the mining ending there is a large pile of fallen rock standing between the gang and some hard crystal chunk, the favonius knight was going to go back and report but noelle proceed to blow away the entire pile in one swing judging from the character reaction.

She than saw the lawachurl thought that it was just a bigger mitachurl and proceed to overpower it and knock it out cold or kill it fast enough that the traveller didn't got there in time to help as we kill it with noelle alone.

She then proceed to mine all of the hard cryatal chunks in a very short timeframe after the fiight, the traveller was completely blown away by her strength and paimon reaction seem to indicate that the traveller can't mine it that fast or need some break in between mining hard crystal chunk while noelle only feel a little bit sorer in the shoulder than usual after going through all of that.

Before this she mined some iron ore and killed a bunch of monster before reaching the rockfall barricade and i shouldn't be mentioning this but she did all of this alone.

Now the reason why this is impressive is that both the knight and paimon seem to got caught off guard and surprised that a lawachurl is here and paimon call for all of them to watch out which indicate that it's an opponent that the traveller have a hard time with or if they haven't fought one yet in canon paimon seem to think that it could defeat the gang if they aren't careful but well... You know what happen if you read the post above.

It's also the cause for the valley to suddenly have a lot of rockfalls hence the knight patrolling, and despite the patrolling they doesn't see anything strange and the fact that stonehide lawachurl don't emit or use geo element "magic" mean that despite being faraway enough for the knight to not notice it was able to cause regular rockfall in the valley by just walking around doing it daily activity, this stonehide lawachurl physical stat including lifting strength should atleast s ale to this as it should be able to lift atleast half or 1/4 of what it can exert through pure raw physical strength, this would directly scale to noelle as she was able to easily overpower and roflstomp it even thinking that it's just a larger mitachurl.

Last edited:
Finished Azhdaha a while ago, so while waiting for peeps to reply to his first match, I just got done doing Andrius' profile.

Gonna work on either Dvalin or Durin now.

Me: post anything
Everyone else: .....
Someone else: post anything.
Everyone else: hey maybe i should check that.
Me: either i posted on the wrong time or they already hated my rambles ass.... either way.... the future seem bleak 🙃.

Well meme aside looking at Azhdaha profile, wouldn't his range be in the hundred or thousand of kilometers cause he can casually cause earthquake through out Liyue with every movement he make forcing Zhongli to neutralize it off himself? The true size might not be revealed but i highly doubt that it's that small.

When did Azhdaha agree to live harmoniously with the people above ground and protect Liyue in exchange for his sight? I know it's the cutescene at the end but Zhongli said that he agree to let Azhdaha live above ground with it people but if he ever bring ruin to order he would be sealed in the ground. This is before he even thought about founding Liyue so i doubt the last sentence in the first paragraph make sense, unless you meant that it's when he founded Liyue and a new contract was made then it wouldn't be in exchange for Zhongli gift but it's respect for Zhongli and love for human.

And damn, stronger? More like haxer, thing is literally the worst matchup for Zhongli, he literally spend the entire fight neutralizing the earthquake which should be way stronger since Azhdaha is mad and went on a rampage instead of sleeping, he got out practical haxed by him since most of his hax is... Actually that wall of hax is filled with trash abilities that won't help him at all... Best he can do is stat reduction, healing, allogenes stuff and geo controll which is a farcry from Azhdaha whose hax and resistance is practical and counter everything Zhongli have other than the above. ****** isn't stronger he's cheating with versatility and many stupid advantage that he wouldn't have in a traditional fight.

Also prime Azhdaha durability description is weird, he was able to tank Zhongli attack but also take damage as if the description is to be believe Zhongli and everyone would be long dead by now, that is just a stamina feat as elemental spirit and more so in ancient one like Azhdaha can draw energy from it environments and as stated by Rhodeia as long as they can absorb elemental energy they can always regen and restore their power even if they die, so it's more of a hard to kill thing than a he is so tough Zhongli can't hurt him which sound like wank to me.

Which also put more doubt in him being stronger or equal to Zhongli as one can be far weaker but with enough versatility and can't ******* die they can just rail at the opponent until they die.

Edit: Zhongli said that he can't claim to be superior to Azhdaha which would still hold true as if Kunjun didn't step in, Azhdaha, in a very drawn out fight would slowly chip away Zhongli health and Zhongli energy derive from the gnosis which doesn't have infinite just a very large amount so he can be outlasted. So him saying that he isn't superior to Azhdaha is true but he also didn't claim that Azhdaha was stronger than him only that he can't stand up to him alone which can be taken in alot of way, but the most appropriate way would be he would be too occupied with dealing with Azhdaha to do anything against the rampaging geovishap and other threats that would be there in that time.

Last edited:
Steering off of the Azhdaha rant, what does everyone think of this :

If i miss something do tell me.

Are there any character profiles that aren't taken?
I'm interested in starting one, but I don't wanna take a page that someone already called dibs on

Back