• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

Since we are going on a calc spree let's also calc pilos peak yeeting.

Assume 5000m like my busted freeze calc, we will use 2500 radius and full 5000 for your choosing (it's probably 2500 due to it being called peak). Eyeballing the distance and we got roughly 50-100 km from nearest mainland if we use germany as base but let's take 50km for safety since it isn't 30 km or lower cause it's way too close and would defeat it purpose and although we don't know where it's, it's definitely more than 50km so the calc could be somewhat lowball but still safe since it isn't higher than it truer value, time frame would be 1s for extreme high-end, 5 second for high-end, 20 second for mid-end and abysmally 60 second for low-end.

Assume basalt for density get
98,534,744,582,905kg or 394,138,978,331,605kg
Velocity 50 km/s, 10 km/s, 2.5 km/s, 833 m/s for each end respectively
Result
Extreme high-end:
1.231684307286313e+23 or 29.437 teraton, 6-B
4.926737229145063e+23 or 117.751 teraton, high 6-B
High-end:
4.92673722914525e+21 or 1.177 teraton, low 6-B
1.970694891658025e+22 or 4.71 teraton, low 6-B
Mid-end:
3.079210768215781e+20 or 73.594 gigaton, 6-C
1.231684307286266e+21 or 294.379 gigaton, high 6-C
Low-end:
3.418608769194368e+19 or 8,17 gigaton, 6-C
1.367443507677695e+20 or 32.682 gigaton, 6-C

This is if we use germany as base and the distance is probably way higher but we won't know that until it's comfirm, so this is quite a great estimate. This also align well with Venti casual country terra forming and the fact that he at his height of power pre archon is superior to Andrius due to being able to stand up against Decarabian.

Since we are going on a calc spree let's also calc pilos peak yeeting.

Assume 5000m like my busted freeze calc, we will use 2500 radius and full 5000 for your choosing (it's probably 2500 due to it being called peak). Eyeballing the distance and we got roughly 50-100 km from nearest mainland if we use germany as base but let's take 50km for safety since it isn't 30 km or lower cause it's way too close and would defeat it purpose and although we don't know where it's, it's definitely more than 50km so the calc could be somewhat lowball but still safe since it isn't higher than it truer value, time frame would be 1s for extreme high-end, 5 second for high-end, 20 second for mid-end and abysmally 60 second for low-end.

Assume basalt for density get
98,534,744,582,905kg or 394,138,978,331,605kg
Velocity 50 km/s, 10 km/s, 2.5 km/s, 833 m/s for each end respectively
Result
Extreme high-end:
1.231684307286313e+23 or 29.437 teraton, 6-B
4.926737229145063e+23 or 117.751 teraton, high 6-B
High-end:
4.92673722914525e+21 or 1.177 teraton, low 6-B
1.970694891658025e+22 or 4.71 teraton, low 6-B
Mid-end:
3.079210768215781e+20 or 73.594 gigaton, 6-C
1.231684307286266e+21 or 294.379 gigaton, high 6-C
Low-end:
3.418608769194368e+19 or 8,17 gigaton, 6-C
1.367443507677695e+20 or 32.682 gigaton, 6-C

This is if we use germany as base and the distance is probably way higher but we won't know that until it's comfirm, so this is quite a great estimate. This also align well with Venti casual country terra forming and the fact that he at his height of power pre archon is superior to Andrius due to being able to stand up against Decarabian.
Thats a obscene high ball since we dont know any time frame nor distance just use GPE and assume its size is like everest
Mount everest base is 44km
Mount Everast is pyramid like so I wont use the cone formula
So using Pyramid volume this is 5703.46 cubic km or 5.70346e+12m
1.7680726E+16 kg
Lets say Venti doesnt want to damage the environment he lifted it by about half its total height so it doesnt hit anything this is also a standard for creation feats of big object they use half the height if its tall

4400m
Joules are 7.6239290512E+20 J
182 Gigatons Large Island level

Then again he still need to throw it which would use kinetic energy. We do have a rough distance via Germany base since we know where the abyss spiral is which is where he threw it and while the time frame isn't specified we can still use a rough estimate of around that since the feat wasn't something memorable for Venti which wouldn't be so if he took hours or days to do it considering his personality.

The shape being a cone look more accurate since it's describe as being larger than even dragon spine which have a cone like shape. Heck, using 50km is a lowball since we are assuming to the nearest mainland despite there already is a large mountain near there and there's no mention of dragonspine use to be apart of pilos peak.

Also Pilos peak is one of the tallest mountain so using everest sound like a stretch since it isn't confirmed to be one nor is it ever describe as covering a vast distance so using everest is a little inaccurate.

Also saying it's a obscene high ball despite the low and mid result which is the 2 more commonly use one is lower than yours except the larger base one of mid is pretty exaggerating, since the other 2 is high-end which require alot of context to be accepted and extreme high-end which is never gonna be accepted.

Then again he still need to throw it which would use kinetic energy. We do have a rough distance via Germany base since we know where the abyss spiral is which is where he threw it and while the time frame isn't specified we can still use a rough estimate of around that since the feat wasn't something memorable for Venti which wouldn't be so if he took hours or days to do it considering his personality.

The shape being a cone look more accurate since it's describe as being larger than even dragon spine which have a cone like shape. Heck, using 50km is a lowball since we are assuming to the nearest mainland despite there already is a large mountain near there and there's no mention of dragonspine use to be apart of pilos peak.

Also Pilos peak is one of the tallest mountain so using everest sound like a stretch since it isn't confirmed to be one nor is it ever describe as covering a vast distance so using everest is a little inaccurate.
The throwing is unfortunately still unquantifiable when it comes to speed/KE calcs you need to know confidently at least one of the three speed distance or time your calculation assumes 2 with distance being the most fair assumption and calculates speed from an assumption of time

Mountains can be next to each other and look shockingly different if you want an example check out the Mountains, Table Mountain and Lions head not from Germany but one of the Mountains is like a rectangle and the other is a cone and they are right next to each other to the point where you can almost call them connected. Mountains in the same mountain range can be different in general
Dragon spine can be a cone and Pilo's peak can be a pyramid like shape

Pilos peak is stated the tallest mountain in the world I'll try and see if I can get the scan but if its only one of the tallest mountains we can also use the tallest Mountain in europe for this

Also saying it's a obscene high ball despite the low and mid result which is the 2 more commonly use one is lower than yours except the larger base one of mid is pretty exaggerating, since the other 2 is high-end which require alot of context to be accepted and extreme high-end which is never gonna be accepted.
Yeah high ball for the whole thing isnt fair to say but it requires too many assumptions GPE is the better method in general when KE requires assumptions
Most agree with that
My assumption begins and ends with Everests height and dimensions being used then I work from GPE site calc standards

If GPE is preferred than i guess your is better, plus no one is gonna believe a guy that have 5/5 calc being designated as wrong by people that know what they're doing anyway :p. So do we post your Andrius feat calc to wait for approval ?

If GPE is preferred than i guess your is better, plus no one is gonna believe a guy that have 5/5 calc being designated as wrong by people that know what they're doing anyway :p. So do we post your Andrius feat calc to wait for approval ?
I'll make my own blog with the andrius feat using the math I put in this thread
although some scans of the statement would be nice since I'm lazy to go and get them
Since calcs need to link the feat/statement

I'll make my own blog with the andrius feat using the math I put in this thread
although some scans of the statement would be nice since I'm lazy to go and get them
Since calcs need to link the feat/statement
Well those are base on the memory tho i remember the blizzard feat describe in Decarabian lore, you can see it in the genshin impact wiki Decarabian page.

If it isn't enough then Andrius page also have statement confirm he can create blizzard through out all of mondstadt too:

Venti story also mention how he swept away ice and snow after becoming an archon so you could assume average 1-3m of ice and snow as a lowball, there could be more but that's all i found and there's probably no more.

If it isn't enough then Andrius page also have statement confirm he can create blizzard through out all of mondstadt too:
I know also Andrius' talent material also states he created blizzards over the Mondstadt region

Also this might be craked theory but maybe the ancient god that give Andrius his power is Decarabian? I mean the sudden extreme hostility only come after he encased his people in a storm wall trapping them in and rob them of freedom. So maybe he gave Andrius his ice power so that if thing goes wrong Andrius would kill him but he accidentally became an archon so that plan went to bust since he now dwarf Andrius in power and Andrius do it in an attempt to remind Decarabian of his older self but failed to do so as Decarabian is now dead, which also explain why he immediately cease violent and even cooperate with venti in making the foundations of the current Mondstadt, which wouldn't happen if he doesn't at least care for it people which is unlikely or the more likely scenario promise to watch over the people of mondstadt in case Decarabian went out of line.

This would also beg the question, how old is the god really, we call them god yet we don't even know where they came from or how old they're. Zhongli never have a specific age and 6000 is only an estimates, ancient though have only been use to describe 3 entity, Zhongli the archaic lord, Azhdaha who is possibly the soul and spirit of the long vanquished Chi and the god that gave Andrius his power which as i mention above is possibly Decarabian, why them specifically and not anything else, none of the other archon old and new were described as being ancient only being old friend to those ancient being or acquaintances. Genshin have so much more lore than i thought, especially when you think about it and not rush to conclusion like Azhdaha being stronger or equal to Zhongli despite lore and context say otherwise.

And for those who wonder, yes, i'm still salty that Azhdaha is equal to Zhongli, my lore loving head just won't accept it due to the contradiction it made with the lore and context of the lore but Occam razor say that they're equal so until they aren't via clear statement i'm gonna still get salty about it.

And for those who wonder, yes, i'm still salty that Azhdaha is equal to Zhongli, my lore loving head just won't accept it due to the contradiction it made with the lore and context of the lore but Occam razor say that they're equal so until they aren't via clear statement i'm gonna still get salty about it.
How does Azhdaha being Zhongli's equal contradict anything?

How does Azhdaha being Zhongli's equal contradict anything?
Will list the weird question it will brought up but the more obvious one is why would Zhongli need to fight if Azhdaha is already at archon level when he was given form, especially against Osial. And no don't give me the bullshit of he grow stronger over time, Rhodeia show that it's impossible for Azhdaha to go from equal to prime adeptus Zhongli to archon Zhongli level in 3000 year despite already being at least 3000 years old when he was made.

Will list the weird question it will brought up but the more obvious one is why would Zhongli need to fight if Azhdaha is already at archon level when he was given form, especially against Osial.
Why would Zhongli not fight just because Azhdaha is also Archon level? There are more Archon level beings in an Archon War and Zhongli fought alongside other Archons. Azhdaha would have simply been another Archon class ally. Are you trying to say that Zhongli is the type to send others to do the fighting for him? Based on what we know, he's the type to ride into battle on the front lines alongside his allies. So I ask again, why is this a contradiction?
And no don't give me the bullshit of he grow stronger over time, Rhodeia show that it's impossible for Azhdaha to go from equal to prime adeptus Zhongli to archon Zhongli level in 3000 year despite already being at least 3000 years old when he was made.
Wasn't even going to use it, but how does Rhodeia disprove this?

I got Eula :)

1-JwPZEu_400x400.jpg

Why would Zhongli not fight just because Azhdaha is also Archon level? There are more Archon level beings in an Archon War and Zhongli fought alongside other Archons. Azhdaha would have simply been another Archon class ally. Are you trying to say that Zhongli is the type to send others to do the fighting for him? Based on what we know, he's the type to ride into battle on the front lines alongside his allies. So I ask again, why is this a contradiction?

Wasn't even going to use it, but how does Rhodeia disprove this?
It's better to just Occam's razor it to them being equal, i have my own belief and you guys have your so let's talk about it once a statement related to them is given, anymore discussion would be useless as i know i won't budge and so will you guys so let's stop here.

On the Rhodeia point tho, since it's about elemental in general i will explain. Rhodeia boss fight end with her stating that as long the water exist so do shall her. This can be taken as elemental that aren't basic like slime can regenerate or even resurrect as long as the element that they merge with exist so in Rhodeia case is the pond arena and the water of cider lake. For Azhdaha is Liyue itself if his quote is to believe. Rhodeia gain more power the more purer the water are but that's only for hydro, for geo it's probably that the older they're and the longer they merge with the earth the stronger they became which fit geo theme, which explain how he became as powerful as he is, but the thing is that in order to absorb said elemental energy and become stronger they need to stay in the element which is why Rhodeia need to find a place to settle in the first place and such place is to Rhodeia the pond while Azhdaha have to stay deep beneath the earth, but since he came out ever since he came out and live ever since he won't be able to gain as much power as he would been down there, he can still draw energy from Liyue itself but getting stronger take a longer time as he isn't in his element. Sorry for the long delay, i'm realy sleepy and the tab ain't helping me much.

Edit: would really appreciate it if we don't talk about powerscaling further but the Rhodeia part is fine as anything that would be accepted for her would be put on Azhdaha and future elemental too.

It's better to just Occam's razor it to them being equal, i have my own belief and you guys have your so let's talk about it once a statement related to them is given, anymore discussion would be useless as i know i won't budge and so will you guys so let's stop here.
You aren't making sense. You haven't given any reason to support your thoughts. Like, is it a language barrier, but I am not understanding what your stance is here. The one thing you posted quite objectively contains no contradiction based on what you are talking about.

On the Rhodeia point tho, since it's about elemental in general i will explain. Rhodeia boss fight end with her stating that as long the water exist so do shall her. This can be taken as elemental that aren't basic like slime can regenerate or even resurrect as long as the element that they merge with exist so in Rhodeia case is the pond arena and the water of cider lake. For Azhdaha is Liyue itself if his quote is to believe. Rhodeia gain more power the more purer the water are but that's only for hydro, for geo it's probably that the older they're and the longer they merge with the earth the stronger they became which fit geo theme, which explain how he became as powerful as he is, but the thing is that in order to absorb said elemental energy and become stronger they need to stay in the element which is why Rhodeia need to find a place to settle in the first place and such place is to Rhodeia the pond while Azhdaha have to stay deep beneath the earth, but since he came out ever since he came out and live ever since he won't be able to gain as much power as he would been down there, he can still draw energy from Liyue itself but getting stronger take a longer time as he isn't in his element. Sorry for the long delay, i'm realy sleepy and the tab ain't helping me much.
This doesn't really have anything with them training to become stronger. It's an assumption to assume they cannot, when it would make sense that they could, but they also don't care to train. Not that the "training" argument is even needed here.

Regardless, we can stop here if you wish.

Saving for
Kazuha
so no. Got a guaranteed Rate up 5 star and I don't wanna waste it. I've been waiting for this character ever since I saw their datamined model.
Honestly i really don't get it about Kazuha aside made Eula effort from MiHoYo to made her popular right now feels nothing

You aren't making sense. You haven't given any reason to support your thoughts. Like, is it a language barrier, but I am not understanding what your stance is here. The one thing you posted quite objectively contains no contradiction based on what you are talking about.

This doesn't really have anything with them training to become stronger. It's an assumption to assume they cannot, when it would make sense that they could, but they also don't care to train. Not that the "training" argument is even needed here.

Regardless, we can stop here if you wish.
Looking back at it the way i word the question does sound stupid so you're right about it making no sense, would have been better if i write out what i meant but i really don't have the motivation or the will to do it, hence asking to stop here.

It doesn't tho. This is about elemental getting stronger not normal human, heck some line suggest when Azhdaha isn't crusading with Zhongli he just laze around or sleeping so i don't know how he is training and you are the one who is being weird here i mean elemental training? We're not talking about allogenes we're talking about the elemental spirit who can't train cause they have no form and any form they do have doesn't help them in doing so, if you're seriously claiming that elemental spirit can somehow train themselves then you are the one who meed proof not me, the game never hint at elemental spirit being able to train themselves so don't know why you say that. Also the only thing that talk about Rhodeia and inconsequentially other elemental spirit getting stronger say that being old and having the right environment is the only way to get stronger, best they can do is train to utilize their power but that's it, they need time and ennviroment improvement or something like that in order to get stronger unlike allogenes who actually need to train.

But yeah if you also don't want to continue then i appreciate it

It doesn't tho. This is about elemental getting stronger not normal human, heck some line suggest when Azhdaha isn't crusading with Zhongli he just laze around or sleeping so i don't know how he is training and you are the one who is being weird here i mean elemental training? We're not talking about allogenes we're talking about the elemental spirit who can't train cause they have no form and any form they do have doesn't help them in doing so, if you're seriously claiming that elemental spirit can somehow train themselves then you are the one who meed proof not me, the game never hint at elemental spirit being able to train themselves so don't know why you say that. Also the only thing that talk about Rhodeia and inconsequentially other elemental spirit getting stronger say that being old and having the right environment is the only way to get stronger, best they can do is train to utilize their power but that's it, they need time and ennviroment improvement or something like that in order to get stronger unlike allogenes who actually need to train.
First off, I never argued Azhdaha in particular training. Never once did I say he did. Next, you don't need an actual form to train. Occam's Razor would imply any being in the world can train and enhance their elemental power, it isn't all about training and "training" does not equal only one type of training. A base assumption would be that a being could in theory train to raise their power unless directly stated otherwise. That is how fiction tends to work Jack so this ain't exactly outlandish to assume, moreso it's common sense to assume such a thing. You never said that Rhodeia's bit said that this was the only way to get stronger and less said that this was merely a way for them to get stronger.

First off, I never argued Azhdaha in particular training. Never once did I say he did. Next, you don't need an actual form to train. Occam's Razor would imply any being in the world can train and enhance their elemental power, it isn't all about training and "training" does not equal only one type of training. A base assumption would be that a being could in theory train to raise their power unless directly stated otherwise. That is how fiction tends to work Jack so this ain't exactly outlandish to assume, moreso it's common sense to assume such a thing. You never said that Rhodeia's bit said that this was the only way to get stronger and less said that this was merely a way for them to get stronger.
Damn is that really how we treat it with Occam razor? I'm pretty sure it don't cause that's not how elemental power increase for elemental spirit so far, but if that's how we treat it then ok, what make sense the most fly.

Edit: maybe the land of weeb will have one that train to prove me wrong.

I mean, it's not like training is relevant here because we know Azhdaha didn't train, but was made that powerful. So arguing over "training" is pretty irrelevant to Azhdaha's power.

I mean, it's not like training is relevant here because we know Azhdaha didn't train, but was made that powerful. So arguing over "training" is pretty irrelevant to Azhdaha's power.
You brought that up first so i thought you somehow mean it but yeah, no way that big toad can train when he's so thicc that he can't even leap forward even a tiny bit of distance.

Wait chnky is banned? Why?!!

You brought that up first so i thought you somehow mean it but yeah, no way that big toad can train when he's so thicc that he can't even leap forward even a tiny bit of distance.

Wait chnky is banned? Why?!!
Well you brought up the training argument before as not being legit and so I was curious to why that was.

Who's chnky?

Well you brought up the training argument before as not being legit and so I was curious to why that was.

Who's chnky?
Well that was before i knew that Occam razor define everyone as being able to train to increase their power.

Actually no, i type ch0nky replace 0 with o and it bleep it out ******* like that so i was wondering why it was banned, since it isn't an offensive word for me.

Back