• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

Do you guys think Raiden and Tsaritsa was in a relationship? I know it came out of nowhere but there are some hint weak as it maybe. Raiden is probably the same person as the missing electro archon as Zhongli talk about her as if she isn't wrong about her statement which wouldn't make sense unless she was the same person as the old electro archon which would validate her statement about eternity and stuff. Raiden came into rule at the time of khaenri'ah destruction and she didn't seem to become obsessed with eternity until some year later which would coincide with Tsaritsa becoming a loveless goddess and start to plot Celestia downfall.
Raiden become obsessed with eternity after getting dumped by tsaritsa would make sense as love tend to be depicted as something eternal in fiction so having their love shattered would traumatized her quite alot especially since she probably know Tsaritsa for quite a long time since god don't die of old age and her being a god of eternity and all. Raiden is probably going to be inspired by Raiden Mei who correct me if i'm wrong, have a lesbian relationship with Kiana? But point is if that's the case having Raiden in love with Tsaritsa would hit 3 bird with one stone: 1. Paying homage to their first (?) lesbian couple or just the character that inspired Genshin Raiden, 2. Give representation to lesbian couple and to also not stale the game with pure vanilla couple, 3. Give a plausible sad backstory to a character with her personality and position beacause we know Mihoyo love those but seem to be steering toward more happier route slowly.

There is also the shivada jade gemstone description about the god which is literally an apology and a request from the Tsaritsa, to whom is unknown but we know that it's a entity not a group since she directly say you instead of something else. Burn away the old world and desire to burn could be referring to Murata the current pyro archon but it wouldn't make sense for endure my bitter cold since nowhere does it state that Murata have something to do with Tsaritsa and she is the goddes of war and fire so enduring it is pretty easy. This would make sense for Raiden to be the recipient as she is the one who tsaritsa probably felt the most guilt for since... Well... She dumped her, "shouldering the grievance of the world" probably have something to do with Raiden being a goddess of eternity and her chapter being omnipresence over all mortal which suggest that she can see everyone on the planet Teyvat so she witness many sad thing across her time living and like Zhongli have to bear with living with it and unlike before where Tsaritsa was there by her side now she's alone watching the world burn, "endure my bitter cold" is their love of course and that she was able to continue on living with an even bigger determination to fulfilling her role as an archon and even outright go against the will of Celestia and Raiden wanting to recuperate with her which is also "have the desire to burn", "so burn away the old world for me" is Tsaritsa request to Raiden which seem to be her asking for to do so before she can finally be able to return by her side like the old day.

Since Mihoyo like to write deeper meaning into thing, not taking it at face value and say Murata is the best choice if we want to figure out the lore and what it mean, of course it could be Murata as her gemstone sound more fit than Raiden arrogant as hell gemstone but that's the point of it, if you want to figure out the lore and meaning don't take thing at face value and take everything with a grain of salt unless it's blatantly correct with no contradiction which is non existence as there have only been 2 chapter out and after Teyvat end and Celestia start is where the real lore dump start to happen.

Edit: oh and electro and cryo create superconduct so even more evidence that Raiden is the one she's referring to.

Saving for
Kazuha
so no. Got a guaranteed Rate up 5 star and I don't wanna waste it. I've been waiting for this character ever since I saw their datamined model.
I feel like summoning for him (already got Eula), but not sure. Would be 100% sure if him infusing his normal attacks with Anemo was something similar to Keqing or one of his passives instead of being his damn C6 lol.

By the look of it if Dmua were to bum rush calc then we should be good to go for today on my time, if he doesn't then friday, now one thing to note, shouldn't Venti have resistance to extreme cold due to being not bothered by Andrius cold temperature which reach as low as sub-zero, since superconduct exist so it might not be just flowery language especially when it's mentioned twice.

Bruh i haven't started it yet so i don't know but unless it's something like flash freeze an entire forest or lifting up an entire stone pillar that's like 15m tall it isn't worth mentioning.

Last edited:
Funny how tartaglia use teaching of freedom, i mean he's pretty free as he do whatever he want only giving it some thought of will this negatively affect the Tsaritsa and will this affect my relationship with Teucer, so overall pretty free.

Since superconduct exist and Andrius having sub-zero statement twice i might as well fix Jack of no trades calc a little, not to replace it just to see how high it would be.
Will only use temp change and nothing else, will also only use the more likely to be accepted superconduct temperature.
Superconduct in cloud only is atleast -130C but down there is also described as a sub-zero frozen wasteland so -253C for normal average superconduct.
Method 1 temp change:
Cloud only: 3.0867607348512e+20 J or 73.775 gigaton (Isaland)
Average temp: 5.617904537429184e+20 J or 134.271 gigaton (Large island)
Method 2 temp change:
Cloud only: 4.6818165108726e+20 J or 111.898 gigaton (Large island)
Average temp: 8.520906049788132e+20 J or 203.654 gigaton (Large island)
Just to let you guys see not changing anything, plus it seem that it wasn't just a blizzard but also ice storm too so yeah we missed some stuff when we calc it :p.

So to summarize the calc, we miss the part where there's also a snowstorm creating gigantic icicles which consider the thing in dragonspine it should be about 5m of ice, snow from the blizzard itself which considering the wasteland statement probably mean it's atleast 3m, the blizzards is called subzero which considering the existence of superconduct might not be farfetch as average super conduct is already -253C. I already fix the subzero part but the rest i don't know how to rough calc tho total up it seem to be reaching 6-B which would validate my calc of pilos peak once again :v.

Also the Eula aim dodging seem to cap at supersonic+ at best but considering how the Traveller was unable to react you could wank it up but i doubt it would fly.

Lets try to calc the snow, now i don't know how to calc moisture and vapor to snow but i do know how to calc snow to vapor which is close enough so i guess we will be using that.
Using Germany size and the lowball thickness of 3m we got snow weight of 5,15707998e14kg
Since snow is frozen water we will use water heat capacity for the calc and since the snow is cold enough, we wil also use melting and evaporation energy too.
The temperature difference til defusion is 12C and from there till vaporization is 100C so
Melting
E= 5,15707998e14kg * 4200 J/kg * 12 =2,59916830992e+19 J
Energy from meltdown = 5,15707998e14 kg * 334000 J/kg =1,72246471332e+20 J
Evaporization
E= 5,15707998e14kg * 4200 J/kg * 100 = 2,1659735916e+20 J
Energy from vaporization = 5,15707998e14 kg * 2264705 J/kg = 1,16792648161059e+21 J
So total energy is 1,58276199520179e+21 J or 378.289 gigaton High 6-C
Well it yielded higher just like Jak of notrade say and creating snow itself might be way easier than vaporizing it so if necessary chop it down by 1/10 and you got 37.828 gigaton so still a bit higher than the bare blizzard.

Anywho Eula's done

The more characters is introduced the more i question how skilled the people of Teyvat are, i mean the traveler was supposed to be living for thousands if not billions of years since they outlived stars, is powerful and actually know how to fight meaning they do train with their siblings which is great due to training with someone equal to them and have that much years of experiences facing many differences foes in many circumstances and you're telling me they find people like Bennet and Razor impressive in term of skill and got outright skillstomped by a guy in his early 20s? I know they lost their power but they still remember everything else except for some of the thing about Khaenri'ah and skill is not power related, so either there's a problem with skill scaling which is highly unlikely due to how much it happened or the people of Teyvat is just that insanely skilled compare to all other world they have went through.

Last edited:
Anywho Eula's done

There's a typo that say Jean instead of Eula in her power and abilities section and why is the flute empathic and not sleep manip?

Sooo from the profile that we got so far and from what i have seen, here's a rough skill scaling chain of the currently indexed character.

Zhongli >> Varka = Childe >> Diluc > Eula > Kaeya >>>> Jean >>> Abyss herald > Albedo = the twins > Bennet = Razor > Amber > Chongyun > Noelle >> hilichurls > abyss mage > Klee.

Zhongli despite barely train at all in all those year was skilled enough to stomp the Traveler and Traveler said Childe wouldn't stand chance against him on any front so Zhongli skill stomp him too and since Childe acknowledged Varka and want to duel with him meaning that Varka is atleast comparable in term of skill to him.

Diluc is no where near Varka level and is in the same situation as Eula except he have more years in training, Eula is a prodigy at swordsmanship and unlike Jean she was able to test out her skill in a more life or death scenario and train herself while at it so she should be comparable to Diluc.

Kaeya is comparable to Diluc but his job doesn't allow him to have as much free time but it isn't as bad as Jean as he still go out on mission.

Jean sadly got trolled by Varka and despite being one of Monstadt best swordsman at the age of 15 she now barely if at all improve from that time and might even degraded due to the time she went out testing her skill can be count on one hand, she barely have time to train or none at all and she is constantly tired due to many factor so it's questionable those training she do have even allow to get back in form, tldr: Varka troll her hard.

She's still skilled and powerful enough that the abyss herald would rather dodge than to go on confrontation with her even using hilichurl and abyss mage to keep her busy and bail immediately the moment she's done with them.

Abyss herald tho have no problem focusing on restraining Andrius and fightings Razor and Traveler at the same time and doesn't seem to be fazed or have any difficulty against them and only bail the first time beacause they're his master siblings, second time beacause Jean is done with the distraction and the third time he have to fight both Dainsleif and Traveler and Dainsleif.

Albedo is the most iffy one for me, he was able to easily complete the test to become a captain of the KOF but ever since then he neglect his swordsmanship and only focus on alchemy.

Traveler is beyond trash for someone of their age and experiences superior in term of skill then Razor and Bennet as they see them as being impressive but nothing more and should be equal to Albedo as he neglected his training.

Razor is equal to Bennet via their sparring and Bennet is above Amber due to the amount of time his skill was put to the test in life and death scenario being far above her but he isn't talented in fighting so he can only improve so much.

Amber is below Bennet due to reason above and only dealing with hilichurl and abyss mage both is far below her in term of skill, she is noted as a rising star in the KOF and was acknowledged by Jean as will become strong enough to perform deed worthy of being sang by the bard in the near future.

Chongyun trained his entire life in battling and exorcising evil spirit so he should be above Noelle.

Noelle only ever train her swordsmanship indoor and not outdoor until recently and only noted to be good unlike the 3 above her, haven't started exam prep yet but i doubt anything is going to change.

Hillichurls isn't bright and those that can use weapon is not skilled at it and only use their number and stronger than normal people strength, those that are skilled with weapon isn't noted as being any difficult to handle by the KOF so they isn't that above normal one.

Abyss mage are non combatant that only use spell and is completely helpless when their shield is poped.

Klee is even less of a combatant then them as they do fight and know how to utilize their magic while Klee just yeet her bomb everywhere and oneshot them so it really doesn't count much to her battle skill.

Note: this is battle skill and experience only and nothing else, not that it would change anything anyway. I would also like to remove the deducting Zhongli identity from traveler intelligence section beacause those that are keen enough can already deduct his identity so him deducting Zhongli identity is less of an impressive thing and only show that he is good at observation nothing more, nothing less.

188476764_318275252993320_8145277369284574074_n.jpg

Let's ******* goooooooooooo

But yeah awesome stuff, hope we get a free 5-star character for the very first collab and between two of their most successful game too.

Also should we consider anything that come out of this canon or do we write it off as if honkai appear in genshin that would have alot of weird implication considering their difference in power and hax.

Well honkai and genshin will have a collab, kinda funny that it took genshin 7 month to have a collab while it took honkai 3-4 year to have one even if the collab is with their own game.

Okay so it's only for Honkai, kinda glad cause we don't need herrscher ******* around in Teyvat yet, save that for Celestia chapter.

I'm sure we can use whatever they show in Honkai for Fischl and Keqing, at least in terms of abilities and fighting style.

So at the very least we can assume Keqing constantly zips around as lightning, and Fischl can danmaku with Oz.

Tbh it's weird out of all the Genshin units they picked fischl to be the crossover character.

But if we get Rozaliya in Genshin then I'm hyped
Mihoyo loves Fischl. She's the only 4-star to get a Character Demo, and she got an event to herself in Unreconciled Stars that basically served as her own Story Quest.

I'm sure we can use whatever they show in Honkai for Fischl and Keqing, at least in terms of abilities and fighting style.

So at the very least we can assume Keqing constantly zips around as lightning, and Fischl can danmaku with Oz.
We don't know whether it's canon to genshin yet and if it were (and i hope not) then it would be weird having a sudden buff in term of ap, speed and possibly resistance to all character in Genshin impact via scaling and allogenes stuff.

Really weird, Keqing time slow? Lmfao
The more weirder thing is everyone and their mother possibly getting high 1-C resistance in Genshin impact depending on who they meet in the collab if this become canon.

Edit: highly unlikely but if some Fischl and Kequing simp in Mihoyo was able to convince the event writer then anything is possible.

Back