• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

"Careful now he's a hero"
I'll read through that later
Take your time, though most of the multiplier are pretty repetitive and i highly, highly doubt that the auto attack scaling is gonna get accepted but you're welcome to read it, a bit of a clusterfuck too might i warn you.

Reading through favonius greatsword lore, it's a very heavy sword that can only be wielded by those with the gift of strength and trained hard in skill can fully wield, it seem that it can chanel elemental energy and can use it to cause great destruction so the sword must be pretty durable to be able to withstand Diluc dawn and there are two form one is the one handed one that Jean use and the other is the one that the legendary rostam use, it require ludicrous strength as he was able to wield a long sword in one hand and this in the other, this form died out as people can only use one of the two not both at the same time.

This speak volume as there was no tale of Rostam breaking the sword while using it yet Noelle, our cute maid can seemingly break it while using it as wagner who know how to make the sword just as good as those in the past, despair as she is too strong pointing toward that she even far surpass rostam in strength but far far lacking in skill and don't seem quite interested in dual wielding, even when she receive her vision wagner made one that are even better than the normal one that rostam wield and have to specifically tailor made it to resonate with her geo energy passively so that it doesn't break, yeah she is the strongest character in monstadt physically alright.

Favonius longsword can get even sharper by infusing elemental energy into it... Interesting. The favonius lance is... A decorative lance...okkk

Since i already did it might as well find all the weapon for the character sans catalyst cause they don't ever seem to use it and instead can more freely manipulate the element than the other weapon class

Seriously a character that have witnessed the beginning of teyvat that like to talk about history can give us alot less headache in guessworking, he/she can literally give us the scaling chain or state stuff about character and maybe aomething even more extra!

The story and zhongli might point us toward archon morax and Azhdaha were equal in power but context, common sense, grounded assumption and even the lore point toward not archon but prime adeptus zhongli being stronger than Azhdaha, shit like this give me headache and turn me off the most when i try to pwerscale, too much lore too little confirmation and whatever confirmation we do get all come from unreliable source... Seriously f*ck Mihoyo.

Seriously a character that have witnessed the beginning of teyvat that like to talk about history can give us alot less headache in guessworking, he/she can literally give us the scaling chain or state stuff about character and maybe aomething even more extra!
Take notes Mihoyo
Although being serious while that is far more convenient I don’t think that will happen I can see a character who’s been there since Teyvats forming eventually or being implied to be around but I don’t think they’d just dump all their answers on us regardless

Well their is alot of way, let's say an ancient friend of morax came back to visit him and said it have been eons, that is already lore, he commented some stuff about how he have practically become a new man ever since he last saw him, ******* lore and more concrete assumption can be made, he than travel around to reminiscent the past with him, LORE !!!! And bonus detail for places that we have been to, there's just so many way to introduce a word of god character and make it work without dumping answer on our head, heck genshin have one but he don't want to tell us shit. The best opportunity i reckon is to introduce a character like that in Zhongli next story quest. If you haven't figure out already i'm a paraite and loli simp.

We are, constellation is just stuff that the character have in canon but locked cause it would break the game if everyone have it in the beginning.

My headcanon about teyvat is that it's not a planet but just a plain of existence and that there use to be an actual planet and even other world, universe, multiverse, many more thing but all of them was destroyed due to humanity hubris, the god tried to recreate the destroyed "world" but without a god of creation or someone of the equivalent they cannot do it successfully and was only able to create a dimensionless, directionless plain of existence that are chaotic and literally lawless in every sense of the word, only having look like the previous world in image not the core.

This would explain stuff like false sky as the sky really aren't there in the normal sense as it's just a space that transcend all extension of teyvat, those that born from teyvat can't each the sky no matter what as just like how you can never reach a space between two character if the space between you and them is a whole level of transcendant over the space between them. Same thing apply here but worse since if teyvat is 1-A then the sky is straight high1-A due to being incapable of reaching as long as you're born in teyvat, no matter how much power you have unless you transcend your own world in it totality and take up to sky then you can never reach it... this is probably one of the reason why the god destroy civilization that grow too much, as history show once a civilization grow strong enough they will try to reach the god, but they can't, it's just impossible for one to fully cut off from their world and transcend much less an entire civilization. If they realize this, hubris will set in and they will try to do everything they can to reach them, resulting in the destruction of the land, country and life around it and worse case scenario destroy teyvat, a repeat of the previous world destruction. So they chose to destroy the civilization than to watch another tragedy unfold beacause kingdom rise, civilization formed, kingdom fall, so do does the civilization it's the natural order of thing so pushing it a little bit faster wouldn't matter but low and behold look where it got them... Not exactly their fault if it's just humanity hubris that brought them to it though.

This would explain why the Tsaritsa need all 7 gnosis, gnosis are foci of power directly linked to celestia allowing one to transcend their world in it totality and gain even more power after that reach and celestia, by tinkering with it original function it would allow her to open a gate way directly to celestia and break the limit of humanity allowing them to rebel against the god in celestia that they can't even reach or hope to touch as...well... 1-A and high1-A difference.

Edit: I'm seriously gonna laugh my ass off and break my vow of F2P if this shit became true.

Naw i'm not desperate enough, character that completely click with me so far is Klee, Qiqi and parasite, i have Klee and Qiqi can be summoned from the standard banner, parasite ain't worth it to go homeless for lol.

Thinking about it, we might actually have star increase quest for some character, if we do those quest they will ascend to a higher star, gaining new skill set or bonus one, gain better base stat. Character like Amber, Noelle, Razor, Kaeya and the obvious Lisa all have the potential to gain it as there lore is already grand enough for it, their star doesn't represent their power level or they can become far stronger and important in the future.

A good example is Noelle, she currently have the personality fit for both geo element devotion for oneself and other people or to a contract,find enjoyment in fullfiling their own goal, devotion to the people not to oneself and do it voluntarily, find enjoyment in helping other or to see came closer to make someone you care for no matter how hard it's.

Noelle fit both of this completely which is quite ironic, one element is the heaviest while the other is the lightest, one bound you to the earth the other free you from it, one vision show that someone need to be little bit more grounded or end of losing and destroying themselves in the process of chasing there goal while the other show that they need to lighten up their burden or risk slowly dying or crippled in regret of not being able to help those that they want to help as they stop due to illness, overworked, lost or running out of idea.

She help everyone to prove herself worthy of becoming a knight of Favonius but she also happy to help other and sometime doesn't seem to care about becoming one, she isn't grounded at all as she don't know when to stop and just keep training and continue to participate in the knight exam despite failing everytime and her hidden desire to help other in the guise and actual feeling of wanting recognition also don't allow her to rest as even after saving that adventurer in dragonspine, she barely rest for a person that have gone through what she did and continue training, helping other when they need her.

The reason why she got Geo instead of anemo is beacause of what i said above "desire to help other in the guise and actual feeling of wanting recognition" it overshadowed her desire to help other that she doesn't even know it, only unconsciously showing it from time to time, but after entering the knight, both would be balance out as now she would only want to be recognize as a good knight, is both duty bound to being of service to people of monstadt and protecting them while also enjoying and happy to serve them as well as protecting them even if she doesn't gain anything at all from doing so of course she would still overwork her self for both a selfish and selfless desire but that's just Noelle, at this point she would be completely qualified for both Anemo and Geo vision, we never heard that one can only have one vision and the one that give it isn't celestia but the archon so i could potentially see tsaritsa seeing this girl that already rival or even surpass most of her harbinger power, decide to just give her some boost to increase teyvat forces power to fight against celestia and give her an anemo vision. Thus we have the first or maybe not but one of the few who was able to gain two vision tortila's going to hear this and run over monstadt to fight her just to get swatted around like a fly till he get in to FLT which doesn't do jack and he add another person into his short list of rival.

Edit: looking at this post, noelle might also click completely with me but i just don't know it yet, i will tell you guys once i finish her hangout event.

What do you guys think about the last domain in the event? Haven't tried it yet but base on what i see it's going to be a pain.

Hm, okay, also checked bennet weapon and eula teaser weapon, the previous claimed one live by shining a bright light turning it into a target beacon and killed it owner, the later have been pass down for 500 year and is still in pristine condition so i guess it have good dura?

He shouldn't be, he is one of the five yaksha that was tasked with defending Liyue from all kind of physical threat and is capable of slaying god which would but him massively above the Adepti who in turn is far superior to Ganyu who is only half adepti and is probably pretty rusty in her own right as not fighting someone relatively on their level for a century and at worst a millennia would undoubtedly weaken her one way or another
?

I had a quick question

Do you need a license or permit or something to be able to create character profile pages?

I'm interested in making some for Genshin and maybe other verses, but idk if I have the authority to do so

I had a quick question

Do you need a license or permit or something to be able to create character profile pages?

I'm interested in making some for Genshin and maybe other verses, but idk if I have the authority to do so
You can, you just need to know how to make it.

Speaking of profile page which character are currently getting worked on, i know solacis dib Azhdaha but who else is being worked on?

Cause powercreeps? Plus you're comparing a fresh game to a game that have 3-4 year worth of lore, kinda unfair if you ask me.

Cause powercreeps? Plus you're comparing a fresh game to a game that have 3-4 year worth of lore, kinda unfair if you ask me.
Compared to Houkai Gakuen 2, Genshin Impact started out very weak. Within the first arc of HG2 aka Gun Girlz, there were already at least multi continental characters, within the 2nd arcs few first stages characters that could easily wipe out planets began to appear.
HG2 is still by far and wide MiHoYo's strongest verse, both Honkai Impact and Genshin are miserably weaker than it

Huh, so will of the honkai is from there? Or they have some 1-A stuff?
Will of Honkai is from Honkai Impact 3rd.

Houkai Gakuen 2 has riddiculous hax and has characters casually creating universes, with characters like Jhana being able to fly from 1 galaxy to the next within a century, being able to stomp the shit out of the Herrscher of End which was made by literal God to surpass all things, ect. It's just incredibly broken as a verse

Anyway, what do you guys think about the multiplier that i listed in my blog? You all should ignore the shield scaling but the rest is straightforward and fine as far as i concern.

Anyway, what do you guys think about the multiplier that i listed in my blog? You all should ignore the shield scaling but the rest is straightforward and fine as far as i concern.
Well this is the first one i did off your multipliers:

Zhongli's Planet Befall would have an attack potency of 15.7344 gigatons, so somewhere in 6-C, meaning if the talent scaling goes through, Genshin will now be a tier 6 verse, Zhongli being the first in tier 6.

It could be higher if we count the fact that he is massively superior to venti who also perform said feat casually and planet befall seem to be one of the strongest attack in Zhongli lore arsenal which is took cared of by the multiplier.

Well long story short it yields tier 6 Zhongli with his meteor which is hella cool although for the most part the multipliers aren’t too crazy for most characters primarily just making some of them 7-B with their bursts with there being higher exceptions

Cool, all of this is raw multiplier so it could very well be stronger with cons and passive for some but we will cross that bridge when we get there.

That and some passive might be unusable as stuff like zhongli passive which increase his damage by %maxhp and we all know that it's not happening as we don't even know how to treat def and hp.

That and some passive might be unusable as stuff like zhongli passive which increase his damage by %maxhp and we all know that it's not happening as we don't even know how to treat def and hp.
In the case of Max hp we can’t treat it as anything since Max hp is something we don’t have a value for plus hp as a concept applied to logical scenarios comes off as strange

Back