• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

Zhongli probably gonna die by the end of his story quest which i think will have 2 more part: part 3 the Chi and part 4 the the other Yaksha, so far the only other tale left is about the Chi and the electro Yaksha, one is sealed and the other vanished.

The electro Yaksha is one of the 5 yaksha that was contracted to protect Liyue from danger by Zhongli and is with Xiao the only other yaksha left alive, he leave Liyue to never come back but considering how he brought chaos onto the land he was supposed to protect i'm pretty sure he only leave to dodge Zhongli wrath and now hat he is no longer an archon and is also far weaker than when he was the prime adeptus, it's the est chance for him to return to finish any unfinished business or kill Zhongli to end the contract.

The Chi is a dragon that Zhongli defeated alone at Mt.Qingce before he even create Azhdaha as the tale describe him as fighting alone without any help which would mean that he hasn't meet the cloud retainer or Guizhong yet which take place before Azhdaha creation. The Chi also seem to be stronger than Azhdaha as it was able to fought against a far more ruthless and uncaring of the people and held it own until it was killed and after which it blood become the water, it body twisted into rock and it's scale become the terraced field.

Despite it death, it power seem to still remain and seep deep into the land, the blood fed tree in Quingce viilage and the orange stone in bishui plain was created by absorbing the blood of the Chi and the area that it grow become the Chi eye, in order to seal it off completely Zhongli separated it into five pieces and crush them with five geo statues to sealed it off completely: it spirit were bound in the north (sound familiar?), it bones were pinned in the south-east, it fleshes was incarcerated in the north-west, it soul was fettered in the north-east and it form was crushed in the south-west. Despite the bone being pierced, the its spirit faded, its soul and form decimated, the fleshes remain. Atop of Mt.Quingce lie 5 statue that signify were they were crushed: the wind-swept ruin, the snow-capped peak, the adepti's abode, and the city of Liyue.

Of course the ******* thing that is still alive is going to be in Liyue harbor of all places, though to be fair at the time Liyue harbor was just another piece of land like any other and he despise human so he wouldn't really have the foresight to seal it elsewhere considering he's the brawn to Guizhong brain. And the reason why i said that the Chi is stronger than Azhdaha is pretty clear, Zhongli sealed Azhdaha whole instead of feeling the need to bisect him to pieces and pin it down in 5 pretty distant places which he should be complete able to do cause he perform said feat when he was only a prime adeptus, despite not being an elemental spirit which basically grant you immortality type 8, it still took along time for 4 of it part to dissipate and the other one still remain up until now. You could argue that Azhdaha was sealed by archon Zhongli but considering how Osial who should also be stronger than Azhdaha and is also an elemental can still exert his will while being sealed and can absorb elemental power while being sealed which is why he was able to fight with his full power again in the first place, Azhdaha who is also an ancient elemental spirits should also do the same which should drastically increase his recovery time because he is surrounded by geo structure including the seal that was made by archon Zhongli and he wasn't describe as being weaker by Zhongli and the Traveler only said so beacause the weaker fragment "Kunjun" is giving us his power which he took from Azhdaha.

Anyway how should we deal with the damage, healing, attk, defense multiplier , i honestly don't know how a crt around the skill multiplier should be made and is pretty sure that it gonna get rejected beacause some of the multiplier is too big or outright nonsense

It's quite the integral part to the gameplay and there is item like skill book and crown of sagehood that contain knowledge which could be use to improve one ability so there is at least some lore reason for it.

Anyway how should we deal with the damage, healing, attk, defense multiplier , i honestly don't know how a crt around the skill multiplier should be made and is pretty sure that it gonna get rejected beacause some of the multiplier is too big or outright nonsense
Most of the percentage stuff is fine things like the 10% and 40% boosts and that stuff
However things like 6200% amps and other high ones literally I feel need the opinion of staff with how dumb high they are
However if those gigantic amps are allowed by staff some Genshin characters probably hit 7-B+ with specific techniques or attacks

I appreciated the ramble
Interesting to read your thoughts there
Thanks but i doubt that anyone would consider prime adeptus Zhongli being stronger than Azhdaha even though it somewhat make sense as Azhdaha wasn't able to defeat Osial leaving Zhongli alone to deal with him, we know that Azhdaha did at least attempt to fight him as the story teller say that he accompany Zhongli in many conquest which should very well include Osial fight and the way that the cutscene play out it seem to be true.

It would actually be pretty funny if Azhdaha is actually the Chi soul and spirit. It would loosely make sense as the spirit and soul are what contain one emotion, mind, craving and such as it's the essence of one existence, and we know that the dragon power seep deep into the land and that the soul and spirited dissipated into somewhere and considering how it parts was describe as being crushed and sealed by the statue that nihilist Zhong created, it may very well seep into the land and form a geo spirit as the power has already seep down there and become Azhdaha, beeing imprisoned down at the earth could give it time to think about it action and maybe it regret it as Zhongli heard voice that was loud and thunderous which could indicate when the Chi is still mad at it defeat while the sad and songlike could be it finally regretting it action and want to be freed from the prison of the earth and stand up in the land once more, it would make sense as a dragon that fly through the sky died and being trapped below the bedrock where it can't move or fly or even see the light of day for centuries or a millennia would eventually become blind and came to appreciate what it used to take for granted.

And so when Zhongli freed it and give it a form and body to walk, a eye to see, be allowed to live alongside those above land and seeing the how more serene and kind Zhongli is now then when he killed him would make him see him in a new light and become friend and through Guizhong, see human in a new light, changing from seeing them as insect to being that have many potential and over time come to love them.

The only problem is the time, it turn all of this theory into ash pretty quickly and all of the effort putting into writing it into nothing, feels bad man🤐.

Looking back at it, Liyue have some of the weirdest place where you can find a strong character, in Liyue harbor there is a gramp that is an adepti who can appear anywhere in Liyue harbor, up in the the adepti adobe you can find the adepti, down there is a fuckton of monster and the possibility to get abducted by Azhdaha, go over to the wangshu inn and you can get killed by a yaksha, annoy the fisherman outside than he will do to you what he did to the ruin hunter, go around the quingce village and you will catch the ire of one of the quixing, and even if you dodge all of that you can randomly ran into a parasite that will kill you and suck you dry of mora.

Venti, Wind and Freedom God: Broke

Zhongli, Earth and Contract God: Broke

Raiden, Lightning and Eternity Goddess: I'm seeing a trend....and I'm not liking it.

I'm pretty sure Raiden is going to die if she hold onto the gnosis and if she doesn't she won't be air headed enough to not have something on her once she leave the bakufu, venti is an air head while zhongli isn't exactly the bright type when it come to mora.

I mean it could very well happen, she might get rushed out of the bakufu before she can get anything or you know just die, i'm pretty sure Zhongli have something in mind for the mora problem beacause that is one of the big issue if he step down as an archon or just parasitize on a kid, venti has alway been broke so that isn't really weird. Though the one that would most likely be broke are sumeru archon and natlan archon.

What do we do with weapon than? We know that it's possible to enhance them which mean it can become magical so the weapon stat might not be just game mechanic, and especially the special effect as it can add a tiny bit of versatility or even further amp the character if it get accepted.

It ain't a wall of text if i don't make 2 or three group of sentence Yeah i really need to stop take it seriously if isn't a serious topic.

What do we do with weapon than? We know that it's possible to enhance them which mean it can become magical so the weapon stat might not be just game mechanic, and especially the special effect as it can add a tiny bit of versatility or even further amp the character if it get accepted.
Thought on this, stat can be ignored beacause game mechanic but i want to hear opinion on special effect.

I think weapons should not be applied to the characters as a factor outside of weapons having properties or statements via lore or abilities based on weapons and abilities
If there was a sword released that froze anyone who got hit by it on impact we’d ignore the damage percentages but the freezing would be in powers and abilities for whoever uses that weapon in

Okay that does make sense, but how do we know which weapon they use? diluc use favonius greatsword in cutscenes but he use bloodstained greatsword in his splash art, so which do we use or both?

Honestly, we should use weapons shown in Splash art or cutscenes for standard equipment and give the other weapons as Optional Equipment. An easy fix.

Reminder that the prototype archaic destroyed a bamboo forest in one swing, which would be large mountain+, nearing low 6-C

Well if we have every weapon as optional than it's going to be a shit show with how certain weapon are used by and have archon power ( lyre bow, summit shaper serires) or give the character way too much hax as the game progress.

Look up a bamboo forest in real life, they do fully cover large mountains in real life, so who knows how large mountains are in the genshinverse, although the 6-C is more of an estimate
Well I did a quick search and one Bamboo forest in China covers 120 square kilometers which is actually pretty big like small city sized so if that much bamboo if covering the mountain it’s big

Although it’s still not touching High 7-A this is what would be needed if the sword fragmented the entire mountain for it to be high 7-A
  1. (4.184e18 Joules) / (8 Joules/cc) = 5.230e17 cm^3, or 5.230e11 m^3 destroyed.
  2. Assuming that a mountain is considered a cone, the volume for that is (Pi)(Radius^2)(Height/3)
  3. Assuming that the mountain's height and radius are equal, the minimum values for both radius and height should be about 7934m.
  4. Plug the above number for both radius and height for the cone volume and you get the volume required for Large Mountain level via fragmenting it.
Which is outrageously big and so big that the bamboo forest would have to curve around the edges of the mountain which at this point we are assuming a lot

A safer bet is to just guess the feat is around 7-B unless someone is willing to do more exact measurement

I just went to check more weapons and apparently the prototype rancour can "Shake mountains at their foundations and possesses the power of 1000 mountain peaks in it's tip" and saying they give out that weapon for free like it's nothing i think it's safe to say no using weapon lore, also it can be bs so yeah no

Well I did a quick search and one Bamboo forest in China covers 120 square kilometers which is actually pretty big like small city sized so if that much bamboo if covering the mountain it’s big

Although it’s still not touching High 7-A this is what would be needed if the sword fragmented the entire mountain for it to be high 7-A
  1. (4.184e18 Joules) / (8 Joules/cc) = 5.230e17 cm^3, or 5.230e11 m^3 destroyed.
  2. Assuming that a mountain is considered a cone, the volume for that is (Pi)(Radius^2)(Height/3)
  3. Assuming that the mountain's height and radius are equal, the minimum values for both radius and height should be about 7934m.
  4. Plug the above number for both radius and height for the cone volume and you get the volume required for Large Mountain level via fragmenting it.
Which is outrageously big and so big that the bamboo forest would have to curve around the edges of the mountain which at this point we are assuming a lot

A safer bet is to just guess the feat is around 7-B unless someone is willing to do more exact measurement
Oh wait i miss read that, nvm about what i said about the archaic

I just went to check more weapons and apparently the prototype rancour can "Shake mountains at their foundations and possesses the power of 1000 mountain peaks in it's tip" and saying they give out that weapon for free like it's nothing i think it's safe to say no using weapon lore, also it can be bs so yeah no
Oh rip then
Especially since mountain shaking is probably only 8-B or 8-A

Anyway weapon that's ahown with the character in the offical material will be use as there standard equipment, there lore abilities would only be taken into account if it sound legit and the rest of the usable weapon wil be optional equipment, am i wrong?

Also what about implied weapon that are there canoncialy? Noelle favonius greatsword is definitely not her canon weapon as she was so strong that wagner the smith who made weapon for everyone else in the knight of favonius including diluc and varka despair at her as none of the weapon he create can withstand her raw speed and power after one or two swing, it's only after she got her vision that's specifically geo the hardest and toughest element that he start to create a weapon that would resonate with her geo element and become far, far stronger and tougher than it's that she would have a comfortable weapon to swing and i doubt that is the classic favonius greatsword even if it look like it.

Me: Saving Primos for a character that comes out later.

Also me: Keeps wishing on Zhongli's banner knowing that if I win 50/50 it would mess up my plans...like an idiot.

Banner: Gives me a 5 star before pity.

Me: sweats nervously.

Banner: Gives me C1 Diluc and not Zhongli guaranteeing that character.

Me: Never have I been so glad that my luck was shit and I lost 50/50.

How I treat my Pyro characters

58vn9w.jpg

Anyway weapon that's ahown with the character in the offical material will be use as there standard equipment, there lore abilities would only be taken into account if it sound legit and the rest of the usable weapon wil be optional equipment, am i wrong?

Also what about implied weapon that are there canoncialy? Noelle favonius greatsword is definitely not her canon weapon as she was so strong that wagner the smith who made weapon for everyone else in the knight of favonius including diluc and varka despair at her as none of the weapon he create can withstand her raw speed and power after one or two swing, it's only after she got her vision that's specifically geo the hardest and toughest element that he start to create a weapon that would resonate with her geo element and become far, far stronger and tougher than it's that she would have a comfortable weapon to swing and i doubt that is the classic favonius greatsword even if it look like it.
Yeah if the lore and statements aren’t dumb hyperboles like idk “Shook the entire continent while wielded by a baby” or something yeah those things are good

Noelle’s case is odd on first inspection but I’d still say if that’s her weapon shown that’s what it is so we’d just assume that favonius greatsword is just stronger as ludicrous as That at may sound

Back