• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

Sadly true, but i will say that 6-A or even 5-B is possible if the power level keep escalate consistently. Speed though, probably won't get any higher than MHS+, though there might be extreme amp as raiden is rumored to be able to stop time (some how) and might be a speed character being the archon of lightning and all.
In b4 the time stop is relating to time dialation and she’s actually relativistic

Sadly true, but i will say that 6-A or even 5-B is possible if the power level keep escalate consistently. Speed though, probably won't get any higher than MHS+, though there might be extreme amp as raiden is rumored to be able to stop time (some how) and might be a speed character being the archon of lightning and all.
But yeah it is somewhat possible since ofc Genshin is really fresh compared to Honkai
So there could be more stuff that upgrades them

But MHS+ does seem like the peak of the verse since so far at least we don’t really have any strong lightning dodging aside from in game electro cicin mages (lmfao) which I did Calc to MHS+ but I find it kinda sus

Well the feat could be legit though it could be false as well.

The fatui cicin mage lightning drop, the 1-2 seconds delay could be game mechanic and our character only predicted the zone and move out of the way before it start to fire but it could also be how the character perceive lightning falling down.

The hilichurls with shield can block Lisa cloud to ground lightning, it could be game mechanic again but it could also be that they were able to react to it right before hit struck them.

All the non game mechanic explanation would also explain why they have problem against the playable character as they can be easily overwhelmed by character like Zhongli fast attack and break posture as they can perceive lightning in slow motion (1-2 seconds instead of barely like the hilichurl) and could thus deliver flurry of light attack and break there posture before they could react ( the blocking animation at that point shouldn't be taken into consideration as that would have some very weird implication) this doesn't affect the bigger one because they are bigger, stronger, have more endurance and faster as well because the small red hillichurl that light it club on fire and charge at you is slower than the big one with shield charging or the axe one casual running , same with the stone and frost lawachurl.

Do note that i don't remember whether you can break the small shield one posture with Zhongli or xiangling though the rest tend to have long wind-up in there attack unlike the two of them so that could be the reason why they were able to consistently hold there posture against all the other character but not the two of them and one that have claymore beacuse their attack are heavy (looking at you noelle) and pyro catalyst beacuse obvious reason obvious.

Well the feat could be legit though it could be false as well.

The fatui cicin mage lightning drop, the 1-2 seconds delay could be game mechanic and our character only predicted the zone and move out of the way before it start to fire but it could also be how the character perceive lightning falling down.

The hilichurls with shield can block Lisa cloud to ground lightning, it could be game mechanic again but it could also be that they were able to react to it right before hit struck them.

All the non game mechanic explanation would also explain why they have problem against the playable character as they can be easily overwhelmed by character like Zhongli fast attack and break posture as they can perceive lightning in slow motion (1-2 seconds instead of barely like the hilichurl) and could thus deliver flurry of light attack and break there posture before they could react ( the blocking animation at that point shouldn't be taken into consideration as that would have some very weird implication) this doesn't affect the bigger one because they are bigger, stronger, have more endurance and faster as well because the small red hillichurl that light it club on fire and charge at you is slower than the big one with shield charging or the axe one casual running , same with the stone and frost lawachurl.
Well when I did my cicin mage Calc I waited for the absolute last second to dodge albeit I wasn’t in the center of the lightning strike area I was a little off but
I think it was Mach 1600 or so

Although I don’t think Hilichurl lightning blocking is legit at all as it has weird implications as you said

If the cicin mage dodge Calc gets approved the most I can see of it is a likely rating
A player with slower reactions than me couldn’t have dodged that fast and a player with faster reactions could likely do it easier, it’s not a straightforward animation like say Razor’s storm

On the topic off scaling how do we scale boss like hypostasis, regisvine, oceanid and primo geovishap? Primo geovishap does have some statement, it title and the story fight with the traveler to scale off of but the rest doesn't. Do we scale them base on their area and time of release or do we count all regisvine (i assume that they will introduce more) and all hypostasis as equal?

But that would leave Rhodeia in a weird spot as we can fight her as soon as we enter Liyue but story wise we only meet her in the previous event and there is quite the difference in both fight, one being just her summon other water elemental while the other have her actually attack and matching The Traveler even capable of oneshoting them with the gigantic bubble splash attack, so do we pick the story one or the normal boss one?

There is also there power like primo geovishap element swap and the nature of elemental in the rest, the regisvine seem to resurrect or grow back from it root thing which maybe i'm blind but we never destroy in any of the regisvine fight and they seem to be infuse with alot of elemental energy not made of it like slime but close enough, hypo and rhodeia seem to be elemental, the former being non sentient collection of elemental energy covered in some debris which could be carved into shape by them one way or another and seem to only scatter when they are defeated not permanently destroyed, the later being a sentient elemental being that is a former (?) spy from Fontaine with statement of being able to return after death as long as there is water and seem to be one with the water around her arena and the water of what that lake/river is in monstadt.

Whatever is agreed upon for the elemental and maybe primo geovishap should be applied to Azhdaha as he is an ancient geo elemental spirit which seem to be one of the two reason why he didn't die by Zhongli hand 100 years ago.

Just finished the reset Azhdaha fight and boy do i hope i never fight a combination of pyro And cryo again cause there goes my 2 dps. On a side note if he also got a dendro and anemo form (which is highly unlikely as that would make him discount Traveler) then i guess we found the real reason why he is equal to Zhongli, bastard never need to be afraid of running out of elemental energies to regen and throw stuff at him, he can absorb it from Zhongli attack And literally everything else in Liyue, the more i think about it the more i find disadvantage Zhongli have against him in the fight, i'm kinda impress that Zhongli was even able to beat him to a state where "Kunjun" could take over to let him self be sealed AND keep the damage of there fight at the minimum while using only geo and being alone as someone have to deal with the bunch of vishap crawling around, Azhdaha got it easy man...

Even if he doesn't have dendro and anemo the guy can do melt, frozen (forgot the name), vaporise super conduct, electrocute and overload along with shield stacking (which probably work in lore) so he can diss out some pretty hefty damage, a bit of cc while also turtling around, while Zhongli...... have rock...... fight is really not fair.

On the topic off scaling how do we scale boss like hypostasis, regisvine, oceanid and primo geovishap? Primo geovishap does have some statement, it title and the story fight with the traveler to scale off of but the rest doesn't. Do we scale them base on their area and time of release or do we count all regisvine (i assume that they will introduce more) and all hypostasis as equal?

But that would leave Rhodeia in a weird spot as we can fight her as soon as we enter Liyue but story wise we only meet her in the previous event and there is quite the difference in both fight, one being just her summon other water elemental while the other have her actually attack and matching The Traveler even capable of oneshoting them with the gigantic bubble splash attack, so do we pick the story one or the normal boss one?

There is also there power like primo geovishap element swap and the nature of elemental in the rest, the regisvine seem to resurrect or grow back from it root thing which maybe i'm blind but we never destroy in any of the regisvine fight and they seem to be infuse with alot of elemental energy not made of it like slime but close enough, hypo and rhodeia seem to be elemental, the former being non sentient collection of elemental energy covered in some debris which could be carved into shape by them one way or another and seem to only scatter when they are defeated not permanently destroyed, the later being a sentient elemental being that is a former (?) spy from Fontaine with statement of being able to return after death as long as there is water and seem to be one with the water around her arena and the water of what that lake/river is in monstadt.
I personally don’t know how to scale them
They’re obviously way above things like slimes and hillichurls

Personally I think it’s best to go purely off of lore and in game descriptions of them in terms of their strength rather than whether they one shot us or when can we fight them in game

I personally don’t know how to scale them
They’re obviously way above things like slimes and hillichurls

Personally I think it’s best to go purely off of lore and in game descriptions of them in terms of their strength rather than whether they one shot us or when can we fight them in game
For the in game description, they're pretty vague and i don't think we can scale them like that there is at best 1 or 2 statement for each of them which is nothing to go off of unless we decide that they are somewhat comparable and group all of the statement together, which there is some statement that is going to be ignored like infinite energy from electro hypo and massive storm from anemo (if i remember correctly).

For the lore, again there is nothing except for primo geovishap but there is still very little and we are going to scale it and us directly to the adepti (and possibly Xiao) if we actually use it lore, best we can do is the fact that we did fought them in the story which only apply to primo geosvishap, Rhodeia and the ice regisvine up in dragonspine, the former 2 gave us a pretty hard time while the latter we have help from Albedo although it did have some boost due to the fact that dragonspine is steep in cryo energy and it have absord alot of the dragon miasma which also boost other monster power while driving them mad.

I would just put bosses at Abyss Mage tier or slightly higher. They are blatantly more powerful than a Hilichurl are likely meant to be among the higher class of enemies.

I guess they could be high or top of the abyss mage tier, still feel weird that the primo geovishap and rhodeia is on the abyss mage tier considering both of them gave post Liyue traveller a hard fight and the former can fight a against an adepti even if it got defated.

Considering Rhodeia is the strongest of the Oceanids, which are creations of the previous Hydro Archon, I can see her being Adeptus tier.

The Geovishaps fought fierce battles against the Adepti that almost collapsed Mt Tianheng, so the Primo Geovishaps are definitely Adeptus tier too.

I'd say the Regisvines are above the Abyss Mages, but not by much, save for the Resurgent Cryo Regisvine from the Dragonspine Event, which should be Adeptus tier via posing a notable threat to the Liyue Traveler.

I dunno anything about the Hypostases though.

Just checked the hypostasis unique drop and the cryo one have statement of being able to freeze evrything once bloom, electro one can seemingly repair broken elemental structure even after the hypo death, the anemo one can create hurricane and even storm once the time come and the geo one is "the heaviest" component of a geo element.

The cryo statement is out as it's too vague and freezing calc seem to got nuked, electro might explain why the thing keep coming back no matter how many time we destroy it, the anemo one can probaly be calced as it did create hurricane in it fight not sure about the storm part, the geo one is probably hyperbole since Zhongli and Azhdaha exist.

Also the statement said that Rhodeia was once the strongest oceanid spy not the strongest so i think there is some stronger one out there especially since her archive state that the purer and larger the body of water the stronger the hydro element and the stronger the oceanid, rhodeia only have the advantage in the pure aspect and not the body of water size, so oceanid that reside in larger and maybe even purer body of water will be stronger than her.

Doesn't discount the fact that she use to be the strongest, just saying that for when someone made the page they don't say that she is the strongest despite that it's highly likely that there are oceanid that are stronger than her.

Which now that i think about it, does the traveller have accelerated development cause they went from weaker than Ganyu to being stronger than her to be superior than Rhodeia who is possibly equal or superior than an adepti pretty quickly.

Let's say, if we assume that the cicin mage drop the lightning immediately the moment the circle start to appear and the reason why it doesn't hit us immediately is simply beacause we are just faster than the bolt and can see it coming down slowly, it took almost 2 seconds for the lightning bolt to touch the ground, if we assume the circle to be the charging time and once it reach it full size it start to fall down than roughly 1 second. Can someone calc how fast the character need to be in order to perform the feat. Of course I could be talking out of my a*s here but there is nothing in the game that prove that the lightning doesn't fire right off the bat nor that the lightning start to fall at that last second. Heck natural lightning cause by the storm enviroment actually leave a slowly brighter light as the lightning fall, i doubt that the cloud suddenly get brighter before the bolt fire and even if it does the lighting area would have been way larger so there is some merit to what i said (or it could just be area indicator game mechanic, who knows !!).

Even if we decide that it's not the case, there are hint toward it so we can just calc it and save it until we have more evidence about it.

So can you guys give your opinion on the the speed interpretation and hypostasis drop above. If the speed part is just farfetched than i won't argue until we have more feats, but i do want some opinion on the hypo drop and whether we can scale them base on just that and the fact that it fought us in game (until new update come out and prove me wrong).

Let's say, if we assume that the cicin mage drop the lightning immediately the moment the circle start to appear and the reason why it doesn't hit us immediately is simply beacause we are just faster than the bolt and can see it coming down slowly, it took almost 2 seconds for the lightning bolt to touch the ground, if we assume the circle to be the charging time and once it reach it full size it start to fall down than roughly 1 second. Can someone calc how fast the character need to be in order to perform the feat. Of course I could be talking out of my a*s here but there is nothing in the game that prove that the lightning doesn't fire right off the bat nor that the lightning start to fall at that last second. Heck natural lightning cause by the storm enviroment actually leave a slowly brighter light as the lightning fall, i doubt that the cloud suddenly get brighter before the bolt fire and even if it does the lighting area would have been way larger so there is some merit to what i said (or it could just be area indicator game mechanic, who knows !!).

Even if we decide that it's not the case, there are hint toward it so we can just calc it and save it until we have more evidence about it.
Honestly just sounds like pure game mechanics to me
And since this is a game that has proper cutscenes and stuff I don’t think we should rely on game mechnanics too much
Especially since the cicin mage lightning I just interpreted as being charged up then dropping rather than spawning from high and then coming down
Especially since game mechanics causes the lightning to spawn on top of our heads and not high in the sky

Game mechanic really is a powerful argument huh. Well at least the lightning does somewhat exhibit natural lightning trait with it elemental reaction so even if it doesn't get accepted we can still have MHS+ for the electro character and scale off of them since alogenes can turn into their respective element for faster traveling.

What is your oppinion on the hypostasis unique drop as aside from it their bio doesn't tell us anything at all unless you want to use their respective elemental gem to scale to them.

Just checked the hypostasis unique drop and the cryo one have statement of being able to freeze evrything once bloom, electro one can seemingly repair broken elemental structure even after the hypo death, the anemo one can create hurricane and even storm once the time come and the geo one is "the heaviest" component of a geo element.

The cryo statement is out as it's too vague and freezing calc seem to got nuked, electro might explain why the thing keep coming back no matter how many time we destroy it, the anemo one can probaly be calced as it did create hurricane in it fight not sure about the storm part, the geo one is probably hyperbole since Zhongli and Azhdaha exist.
Hurricane Generation is slightly above baseline High 7-C so since it’s below razor it doesn’t have too much value unless you wanna scale low tiers to around there
But I think it is ok to use

Last edited:
That could work although it did create and sustaine 10 or so hurricane at once by firing a beam down the ground that does deal damage so i guess multiply it by 10 and we got it "strongest" attack value. If it doesn't work like that than we could backscale it to get the non combatant character ap as they should be well above hilichurls baring lawachurls.

That could work although it did create and sustaine 10 or so hurricane at once by firing a beam down the ground that does deal damage so i guess multiply it by 10 and we got it "strongest" attack value. If it doesn't work like that than we could backscale it to get the non combatant character ap as they should be well above hilichurls baring lawachurls.
I don’t think it works like that if you do treat it like that you would treat it like hurricane force winds which are multi city block level(300 or so tons) x10 is only Low 7-C
But it contradicts nothing if hilichurls are that weak

Need other opinions tho

Low 7-C does sound abit too low but considering they are in the tier that trained knight and citizen can handle and The Traveller seem to think that Barbara can't take on a wounded treasure hoarder that got beat up by a bunch of hilichurls i think that does make sense as the con trary would make 0 sense.

But yeah we do need more opinion on it considering what tier they are currently on in Solacis scaling tier list.

Edit: I meant that trained knight and citizen can handle hilichurls if anyone got confused.

quick question

It says on Xiao's page that he's comparable to Liyue Chapter Aether/Lumine, even though he's far superior to Ganyu, who says that the Traveler's power is "in no way inferior to her own"

Doesn't that mean that Traveler = Ganyu? And if so, shouldn't Xiao be stronger than Traveler, especially when using Bane Of All Evil?

Low 7-C does sound abit too low but considering they are in the tier that trained knight and citizen can handle and The Traveller seem to think that Barbara can't take on a wounded treasure hoarder that got beat up by a bunch of hilichurls i think that does make sense as the con trary would make 0 sense.

But yeah we do need more opinion on it considering what tier they are currently on in Solacis scaling tier list.
Thinking about it it is kinda weird that at least it’s implied that these bosses are enemies that are somewhat notable and above hillichurls which can be a hassle for trained knights if you have enough of them

Honestly (120 Kilotons)High 7-C seems like a lot safer of a pick for the hurricane rather than 10x hurricane force winds
But yeah I’ll wait for what others have to say

Edit: I meant that trained knight and citizen can handle hilichurls if anyone got confused.
Barbara said herself that she can handle a large group of healthy Treasure Hoarders by virtue of being a Vision user

She ain't gonna get clapped by a wounded one

quick question

It says on Xiao's page that he's comparable to Liyue Chapter Aether/Lumine, even though he's far superior to Ganyu, who says that the Traveler's power is "in no way inferior to her own"

Doesn't that mean that Traveler = Ganyu? And if so, shouldn't Xiao be stronger than Traveler, especially when using Bane Of All Evil?
He shouldn't be, he is one of the five yaksha that was tasked with defending Liyue from all kind of physical threat and is capable of slaying god which would but him massively above the Adepti who in turn is far superior to Ganyu who is only half adepti and is probably pretty rusty in her own right as not fighting someone relatively on their level for a century and at worst a millennia would undoubtedly weaken her one way or another

Barbara said herself that she can handle a large group of healthy Treasure Hoarders by virtue of being a Vision user

She ain't gonna get clapped by a wounded one
The fact that Post Liyue traveller is worry about leaving her alone and that she hasn't engage in any real battle would dismissed her claim, albeit i haven't level up her friendship so i don't know her lore.

I wonder how Raiden is going to stop time, i could understand causing all matter in her range to stop moving but outright stoping time with electro? Don't see that happening unless all of the element can do far more than what their element might tell you at first glance.

Also who wanna bet that Raiden is a loli :v !!!!

Continuing with the stat scaling, how do we treat the damage % stat in the character talent and anything like that? It would give some crazy multiplier but look a little outlierish. I ask cause klee profile accepted her 5.55x multiplier at C5 so i thought i should bring this up for discussion.

The main contentions that i see is that it's game mechanic and is not canon to the game lore or story.

The counter is that skill book exist and the crown of knowledge is a item that literally give you knowledge to further improve yourself when the skill book no longer can.

If the constellation were to be drag in then the answer to it is easy, it have always been apart of the character skill set but locked not beacause they don't have it in canon but beacause it would break the game if you have it instantly and beacause Mihoyo need some way to monetize their game.

Seriously, now that the general revision is over and is only waiting for an admin to open the profile, maybe we can talk about this to see whether we should apply it or not so that we don't bring it up in the future where when the profile are all made and we have to revise the all of their tier for it. While i think i know your guys answer but still hearing it directly from you guys would make it look like we actually come to a consensus rather than one person say no and the rest just fall silent and forgot about it overtime.

Last edited:
If you guys don't want to talk about it right now due to circumstances than i understand guess we should talk about something more lighthearted. What are your guys impression on the newest event?

Personally i'm trash at it, objectively it doesn't seem like a hard dps check so that's cool.

I wonder how Raiden is going to stop time, i could understand causing all matter in her range to stop moving but outright stoping time with electro? Don't see that happening unless all of the element can do far more than what their element might tell you at first glance.

Also who wanna bet that Raiden is a loli :v !!!!
Honestly I think Raiden is probably gonna look slightly like Mei from Honkai
But I’m very curious as to how electro has anything to do with time

Seriously, now that the general revision is over and is only waiting for an admin to open the profile, maybe we can talk about this to see whether we should apply it or not so that we don't bring it up in the future where when the profile are all made and we have to revise the all of their tier for it. While i think i know your guys answer but still hearing it directly from you guys would make it look like we actually come to a consensus rather than one person say no and the rest just fall silent and forgot about it overtime.
Well ofc it should be applied

Well, tbf, the Archon's abilities don't all have to do with their element. A lot of Adepti abilities have nothing to do with their elements, so it could just be that she can stop time.

Didn't see it before sorry, don't see anything that contradicts the feat saying in lore there's alot of mountain tier feats, and its much better then low 7-B for them, so i agree with it

Well, tbf, the Archon's abilities don't all have to do with their element. A lot of Adepti abilities have nothing to do with their elements, so it could just be that she can stop time.
True I would just prefer if somehow Her element played in tandem with the whole time stop thing somehow

But the only way I can think of it is if it technically isn’t time stop but just time dialation caused due to speed but I heavily doubt that
She probably will just have time stop as an ability she simply has

Back