• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

If we do apply the damage% than alot of character gonna have some absurb amp and funnily enough Amber have the highest raw amp of them all until Eula come out

If we do apply the damage% than alot of character gonna have some absurb amp and funnily enough Amber have the highest raw amp of them all until Eula come out
Kinda cool to think about percentage amps in fights tbh
Plus since it’s percentage they’re actually really small so it’s not like Diluc in a vs thread is gonna go from a good match to one shotting someone in an instant because he’s max talents

Zhongli ult would one-shot most of 7-A with max talents tbh, id say that having a multiplier for level 1 talents would be fair, saying its the lowest possible

Kinda cool to think about percentage amps in fights tbh
Plus since it’s percentage they’re actually really small so it’s not like Diluc in a vs thread is gonna go from a good match to one shotting someone in an instant because he’s max talents
Don't know about that, jean have 9x amp on burst and 6.3x on abilitities.
Zhongli have 9.8x (?) on his burst.
Amber have more than 10x for burst
Childe have the same as Zhongli.
Etc, etc

If you guys don't want to talk about it right now due to circumstances than i understand guess we should talk about something more lighthearted. What are your guys impression on the newest event?

Personally i'm trash at it, objectively it doesn't seem like a hard dps check so that's cool.
Oh yeah that event, ngl ganyu is carrying me in this event, i got 7000 points on the first domain and 8000 on the second

Well f*ck, my lazy ass doesn't want to farm artifact or build bennet or mona is going to suffer this event...

Also should they get new tier for abilities with amp that breach into the next tier or should just get far higher with [abilities name]. I'm on the the tier camp but wouldn't mind if we use far higher instead cause it would get pretty cluttered especially for the traveller.

Also should they get new tier for abilities with amp that breach into the next tier or should just get far higher with [abilities name]. I'm on the the tier camp but wouldn't mind if we use far higher instead cause it would get pretty cluttered especially for the traveller.
Eula would get into 7-A or even 6-C with her ult multiplier, which i think could reach over 6000% iirc

Well at least she need to hit the enemy in a certain time so it's pretty impossible for her to reach those number in vs match, kinda funny to think that someone from the Lawrence clan can amp themselves to far above Venti.

Well at least she need to hit the enemy in a certain time so it's pretty impossible for her to reach those number in vs match, kinda funny to think that someone from the Lawrence clan can amp themselves to far above Venti.
Yeah thats kinda funny ngl, in a real vs match she's probably going to get 5-10 stacks at C0 and 10-15 at C6, so still alot

Well damn guess we're gonna have genshin vs honkai sooner than we think. Honkai passively stomp though.
Honkai breaths and the genshinverse dies, there's only a few characters like Wendy or Himeko which would be fair at all, the rest are multi-continental and above

Well damn guess we're gonna have genshin vs honkai sooner than we think. Honkai passively stomp though.
I mean if such percentage amps are allowed then technically Venti can fight Wendy
Although Wendy can still amp herself to 296 Gigatons and One shot
Lmfao
Or passively corrupt him
Or passively Mind hax
Or passively insert common Honkai hax

Honkai breaths and the genshinverse dies, there's only a few characters like Wendy or Himeko which would be fair at all, the rest are multi-continental and above
Well more like Large Island level since Above
Continental (892 Teratons) and Multi Continental (60 Petatons) are the high/top tiers
But I have moon level calcs for Honkai lol
Just waiting for evaluations
Also a dwarf star one

Last edited:
But Eula amp would be enough to oneshot anyone on her tier so that would be fun to see. Though it would put the scaling in a little bit of disarray if it were accepted but hey there is always that game mechanic card so we don't have to worry about it.

But Eula amp would be enough to oneshot anyone on her tier so that would be fun to see. Though it would put the scaling in a little bit of disarray if it were accepted but hey there is always that game mechanic card so we don't have to worry about it.
yeah game mechanics card kinda allows us to not take this whole thing too far

Ofc game mechanic argument doesn’t exist if the game has no cutscenes or that much lore behind it

Actually i remember that she need cryo hypo material which is said to freeze everything once it bloom... The game mechanic card just got little bit weaker :v.

Seriously though even of we accept it best we could do is limit it at 5 stack or risk catching the eye of the mod.

Actually i remember that she need cryo hypo material which is said to freeze everything once it bloom... The game mechanic card just got little bit weaker :v.
Not weak enough

Seriously though even of we accept it best we could do is limit it at 5 stack or risk catching the eye of the mod.
But yeah 2-5x is the most Mods would accept without eye brow raising so unfortunately we’re gonna have to wait before I can make some Honkai vs Genshin stomp threads where we have bloody Base Theresa clapping up and blitzing the whole verse

It would still kinda make sense though for god tier to scale as Boreas at his prime freeze all of monstadt with his mere presence, forcing deca to raise a floating city and erect a wind barrier that block all contact from inside or outside, freezing calc might be nuked but i'm pretty sure that the result would be more than high 7-A, especially beacause his ice seem to almost reach absolute zero.

It would still kinda make sense though for god tier to scale as Boreas at his prime freeze all of monstadt with his mere presence, forcing deca to raise a floating city and erect a wind barrier that block all contact from inside or outside, freezing calc might be nuked but i'm pretty sure that the result would be more than high 7-A, especially beacause his ice seem to almost reach absolute zero.
Probably at best really low end 6-C
I calced a feat of the 5th herrscher of ice freezing Coral island in Honkai to nigh absolute zero which has a stated size of 790 square kilometers (A little bigger than Singapore I think) that had ice flooding the streets several meters high
I only got it to 3.8 gigatons
But since she’s 6-A the feat doesn’t matter for her
And we don’t know Monstadt regions size
Which is a yikes could’ve yielded pretty good if we had numbers

Probably at best really low end 6-C
I calced a feat of the 5th herrscher of ice freezing Coral island in Honkai to nigh absolute zero which has a stated size of 790 square kilometers (A little bigger than Singapore I think) that had ice flooding the streets several meters high
I only got it to 3.8 gigatons
But since she’s 6-A the feat doesn’t matter for her
And we don’t know Monstadt regions size
Which is a yikes could’ve yielded pretty good if we had numbers
If mondstat was the size of an actual country then that feat would be the best in the game tbh, but we have to wait for mondstats actual size first sadly

If mondstat was the size of an actual country then that feat would be the best in the game tbh, but we have to wait for mondstats actual size first sadly
Yeah but we don’t have any confirmation on it’s size at all and if we use the in game size it would probably be like High 7-C
Even for the entire mondstadt region

Not sure if it is ok to just say that The mondstadt region is the size of Germany due to it taking the most inspiration from there

Since I remember infamous due to Empire City being based off of New York they just said the city was New York size and accepted that for a busting calc

Well you can just do that if you think that it's ok, at least until we got an actual size and geological formation of old monstadt as it would be way harder to freeze it if it were as rocky as legend claim it to be

Well you can just do that if you think that it's ok, at least until we got an actual size and geological formation of old monstadt as it would be way harder to freeze it if it were as rocky as legend claim it to be
Yeah although ofc due to the likely freezing Calc Nuke it’ll just be environmental destruction when the nuking happens but it will still be a good supporting feat

If the result is country level and he can't even leave a scratch on deca wall then we can assume Zhongli statement about Azhdaha shaking the heaven and earth to be somewhat legit.

If the result is country level and he can't even leave a scratch on deca wall then we can assume Zhongli statement about Azhdaha shaking the heaven and earth to be somewhat legit.
Definitely won’t be country level
I know a Calc that only got 998 Megaton results for freezing all of France
Which is pretty comparable to Germany’s size but you never know
I’ll let the math speak for itself if I ever get the time to do it

Sure feel free to do so, we are only here discussing about possibility afterall if it fit together than we make an official crt, if it isn't we leave it as it is.

Actually he did create a raging blizzard covering all of monstadt didn't he? If he did than you should probably calc that too as that is his active use of power and would fit nicely even if the freezing calc got nuke. If he didn't than, back to freezing...

Back