• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

I'm surprised the Unknown God doesn't have a page yet. Is it due to a lack of feats? At the absolute least, she scales from the traveller.

Probably because we don't know how strong Full Power Traveler was so there's pretty much nothing to scale her to aside from "Massively stronger than Liyue Traveler".

Last edited:
Genshin Western Twitter: "Boycott Eula due to her backstroy about just being a descendant of aristocrats who ruled over slaves, while she opposes those ideals of her ancestors and act redemption by become a knight"

Some goldie in the house Apocalypse who colonized other lands, cause a genocide and was the ultimate responsible in Honkai Impact 3rd for the eruption that puts humanity on the fate of extinction with the result is over dozen millions dead, by all of the said are just for revival of beloved one and gonna simping her regardless the fact that she is a lesbo: "Gentlemen"

Genshin Western Twitter: "Boycott Eula due to her backstroy about just being a descendant of aristocrats who ruled over slaves, while she opposes those ideals of her ancestors and act redemption by become a knight"

Some goldie in the house Apocalypse who colonized other lands, cause a genocide and was the ultimate responsible in Honkai Impact 3rd for the eruption that puts humanity on the fate of extinction with the result is over dozen millions dead, by all of the said are just for revival of beloved one and gonna simping her regardless the fact that she is a lesbo: "Gentlemen"
That’s why I’m kinda thankful everyone outside of Twitter dismisses it as BS
Seriously I have friends who’s grandparents/great grandparents are hella racist(and I’m a person of color)
But I’m not gonna blame my friends for that because they aren’t like that and know better

Seriously it’s common sense
What next are we gonna cancel German people because some of their grandparents were Nazis no

I mean peoples barely know HI3 tho

Ugh. OK. So I just brainstormed a rough outline of how we can maybe (emphasis on the "maybe") separate the characters by general tiers.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hilichurl Tier: For untrained Vision-wielders or those completely lacking in combat-related feats, such as Diona and Xinyan, but should at least be capable of defeating Hilichurls. Low 7-B (<< 2 megatons).

Abyss Mage Tier: For the standard trained Vision-wielders, such as Razor, Bennett and Amber, who should be able to defeat an Abyss Mage, as even a newly-awakened Razor could defeat one. Based on a statement from Lupus Boreas, should be comparable to Ruin Guards. Low 7-B (2 megatons).

Adeptus Tier: Can also be called "Harbinger Tier". For those who are considered exceptional among Vision-wielders or those who scale notably above those in the Abyss Mage Tier, or otherwise those who are comparable to Ganyu, who should be around the baseline for combatant Adepti. This includes characters such as the Liyue Traveler, Tartaglia and Jean, as well as characters such as Spirit Andrius/Lupus Boreas, Abyss Heralds and the First Field Tiller. At least Low 7-B (>>> 4 megatons).
  • Lisa's power effortlessly terrifies Razor. This, coupled with the likelihood that Lisa couldn't be bothered to push her limits just to demonstrate her strength to Razor, should mean that Lisa's casual power should far surpass Razor's maximum power of 4 megatons via a 2x multiplier.
Pseudo-God Tier: For those who scale massively above those in the Adeptus Tier, such as Xiao and Prime Andrius. 7-B (>> 30 megatons).
  • Klee has the highest multiplier in the Adeptus Tier, having an attack that deals 5.55x her normal destructive power, which is by itself already superior to Jean. Even conservatively assuming that Klee is only 5 megatons, that would mean her full power would be almost 30 megatons. As such, characters who scale massively above Klee would have to be notably superior to 30 megatons.
God Tier: For those who scale massively above those in the Pseudo-God Tier, such as Decarabian and Osial, and those who scale massively above them, such as Prime Barbatos, and all iterations of Morax, followed by those who scale far above even them, such as Prime Azhdaha. Varies between 7-B and At least 7-B (>>?>> 30 megatons).

Ugh. OK. So I just brainstormed a rough outline of how we can maybe (emphasis on the "maybe") separate the characters by general tiers.

Well no complaints it’s mostly straight forward
However with the god tiers I think we can get actual AP for them
Remember Venti’s feat of Moving Pilo’s peak GPE can be used for that

Also we consider Electro visions real lightning
Are there any dodging feats that could be notably calced? Because I wouldn’t mind since it would get them out of baseline MHS and scaling vaguely much higher than baseline

Well no complaints it’s mostly straight forward
However with the god tiers I think we can get actual AP for them
Remember Venti’s feat of Moving Pilo’s peak GPE can be used for that
Unfortunately we don't have a timeframe for this feat. Plus, we don't know Pilos Peak's dimensions, or its original location.

Barbatos' landscaping feat is far more impressive, since he did it just by plucking his lyre's strings (Venti Story 4). Seeing as Mondstadt was originally mountainous, we can take the pulverization value of the average mountain, scale it up to the number of mountain ranges we know for sure existed in the region (Brightcrown and Stormbearer) and even then this would be a low-end value since we don't know of any mountain ranges that likely existed but was completely wiped out, and doesn't include the hill ranges or the mountains that once served as a huge border between Mond and Liyue.

Even if we low-ball the number of mountains to just 20 max, it'd still result in a yield of 778 megatons, Mountain level+.

I'll do some research on mountain ranges and get back to this at a later point.
Also we consider Electro visions real lightning
Are there any dodging feats that could be notably calced? Because I wouldn’t mind since it would get them out of baseline MHS and scaling vaguely much higher than baseline
Characters dodging an Electro Cicin Mage's thunderbolt. This should easily be cloud-to-ground lightning.

The idea that it isn't valid just because we don't see it actually connect to the sky is game mechanics, since particle effects in an open-world game are limited to a certain area around the player, and the rendering of an effect that affects the player's immediate environment can't reasonably extend all the way up to the sky. The fact that it comes from above is enough, otherwise, why wouldn't it just come from the caster?

Looking back at this, I feel like it'd be easier to get rid of the Pseudo-God tier, move Xiao to Adeptus tier and Prime Andrius to God tier.

We don't really have anything that definitively puts Xiao absolutely superior to the strongest members of the Adeptus tier, and there's nothing linking Xiao to those on the God-tier besides slaying the remnants of defeated gods and being the second-strongest Adeptus we know of besides Zhongli, who's pretty much in a league of his own.

Unfortunately we don't have a timeframe for this feat. Plus, we don't know Pilos Peak's dimensions, or its original location.

Barbatos' landscaping feat is far more impressive, since he did it just by plucking his lyre's strings (Venti Story 4). Seeing as Mondstadt was originally mountainous, we can take the pulverization value of the average mountain, scale it up to the number of mountain ranges we know for sure existed in the region (Brightcrown and Stormbearer) and even then this would be a low-end value since we don't know of any mountain ranges that likely existed but was completely wiped out, and doesn't include the hill ranges or the mountains that once served as a huge border between Mond and Liyue.

Even if we low-ball the number of mountains to just 20 max, it'd still result in a yield of 778 megatons, Mountain level+.

I'll do some research on mountain ranges and get back to this at a later point.

Characters dodging an Electro Cicin Mage's thunderbolt. This should easily be cloud-to-ground lightning.

The idea that it isn't valid just because we don't see it actually connect to the sky is game mechanics, since particle effects in an open-world game are limited to a certain area around the player, and the rendering of an effect that affects the player's immediate environment can't reasonably extend all the way up to the sky. The fact that it comes from above is enough, otherwise, why wouldn't it just come from the caster?
Also not sure if this helps slightly in the mountain range department but Berlin for example has 55 Mountains around it which is a lot
But I’ve also checked other cities which also have numbers like 16-30 Mountains

And when it comes to speed off of electro visions if dodging Cecin Mages are the best we got I can try Calc it I guess

Looking back at this, I feel like it'd be easier to get rid of the Pseudo-God tier, move Xiao to Adeptus tier and Prime Andrius to God tier.

We don't really have anything that definitively puts Xiao absolutely superior to the strongest members of the Adeptus tier, and there's nothing linking Xiao to those on the God-tier besides slaying the remnants of defeated gods and being the second-strongest Adeptus we know of besides Zhongli, who's pretty much in a league of his own.
Understandable

Thankfully
Seriously it would be sad if the Honkai fanbase was as bad as the Genshin one
Prepare to lose faith in humanity then. So recently, HI3 had its 3rd anniversary and released a music video where the valkyries danced wearing bunny suits. Don't know where they got this wrong info from but it was propagated among the CN playerbase that bunny girls = prostitute, so they threw a hissy fit that Mihoyo is prostituting "their" waifus by catering to the west. One deranged mofo had even acquired info on the Mihoyo founders Liu and Cai, obtained their keycards and was lying in wait inside the Mihoyo HQ to stab them. He got arrested though, so thank heavens for that. Mihoyo was still forced to remove all the bunny suit content.

I can't tell if it's just because I'm more aware of things as I grow up, or if it's just gotten that bad, but damn there are so many idiots in the world, huh.

Actually, it makes more sense it'd be a bit of both.

Prepare to lose faith in humanity then. So recently, HI3 had its 3rd anniversary and released a music video where the valkyries danced wearing bunny suits. Don't know where they got this wrong info from but it was propagated among the CN playerbase that bunny girls = prostitute, so they threw a hissy fit that Mihoyo is prostituting "their" waifus by catering to the west. One deranged mofo had even acquired info on the Mihoyo founders Liu and Cai, obtained their keycards and was lying in wait inside the Mihoyo HQ to stab them. He got arrested though, so thank heavens for that. Mihoyo was still forced to remove all the bunny suit content.
Yeah I know about that I was so disappointed and kinda regret making that statement now lol
Seriously after that I have Negative faith in humanity when it was 0 before
The Crazy ones on the CN server were just salty hypocrites since they get exclusive content all the time while we dont
Only explanation I have at this point

Damn this animation is so aesthetically pleasing.

Azhdaha was once a formless Geo Spirit of great power that appeared deep underground, who then forged a contract with Zhongli, who brought him above-ground, gave him a majestic dragon form and the gift of sight.

Damn this animation is so aesthetically pleasing.

Azhdaha was once a formless Geo Spirit of great power that appeared deep underground, who then forged a contract with Zhongli, who brought him above-ground, gave him a majestic dragon form and the gift of sight.

Can’t wait to fight the guy as a weekly boss

@Solacis Did the calc MHS+ Genshin higher results than I actually expected

Fischl clearly moved out of the very obvious aoe marker before any lightning ever appeared. That isn't dodging.
Tbf I’m pretty sure he wasn’t saying tbat exact instance could be calced
since yeah it’s obvious

Although I’m worried with my attempt at the Calc I might have reacted to the lightning too early

LMAO Amber got lore-buffed to heck.
Apparently she's the one who gathers the info for the new monsters, meaning she at least kept up with Azhdaha and the Cryo Hypostasis.

Joking, of course. Or am I?

Back