• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

So i did a rough calc with how game treat damage : If we assume Eula is skilled enough and is lucky enough, she should be able to get 30 stack quite fine thanks to her constellation, that and the constellation increase in physical damage (C1), burst damage increase if enemy is at or below 50% health (C4) and her elemental abilities physical resistance negation, and assume baseline harbinger tier scaling the damage should be : 2+7607.3%+25%+30%+25%=313 megaton.

This is assuming she doesn't crit duel to cryo resonance give her 15% to crit which would double it to 626 megaton. This is a lowball beacause she scale massively above razor who did the feat pretty casually and might be comparable to lisa whom casual power is already enough to stomp razor, base on her splash art it also seem that she can spam it as she doesn't have a weapon and straight up use the lightfall sword as her weapon which would also mean that she need to be powerful enough to tank it's damage once it expire.

Edit: So appearantly it's actually 2.04 megaton instead of 2, the calc change to 319 and 638 when crit, a wee bit more punch for the result.

Last edited:
Also now that dragonspine is out does the calc need to be changed or does it stay the same as i'm pretty sure the same thing happen when you stand atop the skyfrost nail which is higher than adepti abobe.

Doubt that it's going to get accepted by the mod, the damage is legit and we do accept skill level scaling but this one is abit too much and would only warrant at most 5 stack, which would decrease the end result greatly.

So i did a rough calc with how game treat damage : If we assume Eula is skilled enough and is lucky enough, she should be able to get 30 stack quite fine thanks to her constellation, that and the constellation increase in physical damage (C1), burst damage increase if enemy is at or below 50% health (C4) and her elemental abilities physical resistance negation, and assume baseline harbinger tier scaling the damage should be : 2+7607.3%+25%+30%+25%=313 megaton.

This is assuming she doesn't crit duel to cryo resonance give her 15% to crit which would double it to 626 megaton. This is a lowball beacause she scale massively above razor who did the feat pretty casually and might be comparable to lisa whom casual power is already enough to stomp razor, base on her splash art it also seem that she can spam it as she doesn't have a weapon and straight up use the lightfall sword as her weapon which would also mean that she need to be powerful enough to tank it's damage once it expire.

Edit: So appearantly it's actually 2.04 megaton instead of 2, the calc change to 319 and 638 when crit, a wee bit more punch for the result.
Eula really does hit hard then huh
Lol

For funzy if we use a full team of damage and elemental reaction amp not couting direct atk amp like bennet, we would get a team along the line of Eula, Mona, Lisa and Zhongli, we would have : 2.04+7607.3%+25%+30%+15%+85%+40%(pertification bounus)+60%=1.193 gigaton, crit and you have 2,387 gigaton.

Since i made a team and calc it for fun, might as well do it with weapon and artifact too. I won't be counting artifact stat or substat only it effect, weapon won't count mainstat but will count substat and effect cause those are the magical part, i will also do it with my weapon so don't espect much.

Eula with skyrider greatword and full set pale flame, Zhongli with black tasel and full set tenacity, Mona with widsithR1 and full set noblesse, Lisa with dragon tale and full set noblesse.

Calc is: 2.04+126%+7607.3%+40%+25%+123.9%+15%+85%+40%(pertification bounus)+60%=6.635gig for Eula crit 13.27gig
For Mona bubble burst damage: 2.04+80%+1050.7%+60%+15%+6.4%+20%=99.27meg crit with bonus 55.1% = 253.23meg
Total up to 13.523 gigaton

I spend way too much time on this...

Eula with skyrider greatword and full set pale flame, Zhongli with black tasel and full set tenacity, Mona with widsithR1 and full set noblesse, Lisa with dragon tale and full set noblesse.

Calc is: 2.04+126%+7607.3%+40%+25%+123.9%+15%+85%+40%(pertification bounus)+60%=6.635gig for Eula crit 13.27gig
For Mona bubble burst damage: 2.04+80%+1050.7%+60%+15%+6.4%+20%=99.27meg crit with bonus 55.1% = 253.23meg
Total up to 13.523 gigaton

I spend way too much time on this...
Lmfao
In game percentage stacking really does get out of hand

artifact doesn't change and so does Lisa, mona and the rest now have r5 5 star weapon. Jk Mona doesn't have enough money to buy one, still got widsith r5 though, Eula now have r5WGS, zhongli use whatever.

the calc:

Eula: 2.04+295,6%+7607.3%+25%+80%+15%+95%+40%petri+60%=7.029gig crit 188.4%(forgot she got critdmg)=20.274gig
Mona: 2.04+180%+1050.7%+20%+15%+6.4%+20%=115.81meg crit with bonus= 295.4meg

Total= 20.569gig

Genshin currently favor elemental reaction and element so physical doesn't get that much love, this is best i could do, unless they made more supportive catalyst, spear and pure physical claymore i doubt that 20gig gonna budge.

Now that i think about it, how the **** does noelle heal? Shield, sure it's geo but heal??? that and ningguang jade screen have whatever that fabric is on it, i don't know how does geo create fabric, Zhongli have rock, traveler have rock and albedo have rock lotus, none of them heal or create organic stuff only deal damage,shield, utility and rock. It seem like mihoyo **** up with noelle and ningguang but if it's intentional then i have no idea how geo work.

Now that i think about it, how the **** does noelle heal? Shield, sure it's geo but heal??? that and ningguang jade screen have whatever that fabric is on it, i don't know how does geo create fabric, Zhongli have rock, traveler have rock and albedo have rock lotus, none of them heal or create organic stuff only deal damage,shield, utility and rock. It seem like mihoyo **** up with noelle and ningguang but if it's intentional then i have no idea how geo work.
I’m pretty sure these elements are just as simple as
They are what they are and we gotta accept whatever new ideas Mihoyo can come up with lol

I believe you are thinking too hard. I mean, we have the fact that both Pyro and Cryo can heal, Geo healing ain't that shocking. Overall, it's just stylistic and helpful. Mihoyo didn't **** up anything, they just decided to make Ningguang' s skill very classy and give Noelle a healing skill. Don't forget Zhongli can heal as well so it isn't just her. It is moreso that Elements allow you to do many things outside of just manipulating that element as it is still Fantasy Magic at the end of the day.

Yeah i know it is just weird that the 3 character that come after those 2 seem to don't have such much mistake, and even zhongli have a good reason that's he is an adeptus, bennet don't heal character after a certain health threshold if i recall which could count as him cauterizing the wound to stop the bleeding, diona can never made a bad mix so who know she might have accidentally made a mix that heal people that inhale it vapor or just standing in it vapor, qiqi is chocked full of adeptal energy so same reason as zhongli.

Yeah i know it is just weird that the 3 character that come after those 2 seem to don't have such much mistake, and even zhongli have a good reason that's he is an adeptus, bennet don't heal character after a certain health threshold if i recall which could count as him cauterizing the wound to stop the bleeding, diona can never made a bad mix so who know she might have accidentally made a mix that heal people that inhale it vapor or just standing in it vapor, qiqi is chocked full of adeptal energy so same reason as zhongli.
Ok now you are really overthinking this

But considering how hydro can be use to see the future and yanfei materialised a stamp that actually weight i can just suspend my disbelief alittle.

You really are overthinking this...

It's no different than anything else, simply put these characters just have magical healing abilities. Benny, Jean, Noelle, Qiqi, Barbara, Diona, Zhongli, etc simply have healing magic. It's pretty simple.

Yeah i'm probbaly are... Kinda weird but whatever, i will officially be done if pyro time stop without erasing time though.

Yeah i'm probbaly are... Kinda weird but whatever, i will officially be done if pyro time stop without erasing time though.
Really don't get how it is weird. It's magic. If Mihoyo wanted an Anemo Character to have time powers, they could. Being a Pyro character with time stop would be no issue. And Time erasure wouldn't be a requirement. They can just do what they want and it doesn't have to strictly be tied to the element. I believe they've made this quite clear. As long as it doesn't revolve around manipulating another element, anything is fair game.

artifact doesn't change and so does Lisa, mona and the rest now have r5 5 star weapon. Jk Mona doesn't have enough money to buy one, still got widsith r5 though, Eula now have r5WGS, zhongli use whatever.

the calc:

Eula: 2.04+295,6%+7607.3%+25%+80%+15%+95%+40%petri+60%=7.029gig crit 188.4%(forgot she got critdmg)=20.274gig
Mona: 2.04+180%+1050.7%+20%+15%+6.4%+20%=115.81meg crit with bonus= 295.4meg

Total= 20.569gig

Genshin currently favor elemental reaction and element so physical doesn't get that much love, this is best i could do, unless they made more supportive catalyst, spear and pure physical claymore i doubt that 20gig gonna budge.
Ayo wtf is this?

A fun little experiment to test how strong eula burst would be using game mechanic, kinda expected less not gonna lie especially with the underwhelming support for pure physical damage.

Welcome to the BONK team.

16186526651270.png

For reference.

Hilichurl Tier: For untrained Vision-wielders or those completely lacking in combat-related feats, such as Diona and Xinyan, but should at least be capable of defeating Hilichurls, which can pose a threat to more capable combatants in large enough numbers. Low 7-B (<< 2 megatons).

Abyss Mage Tier: For the standard trained Vision-wielders, such as Razor, Bennett and Amber, who should be able to defeat an Abyss Mage, as even a newly-awakened Razor could defeat one. Based on a statement from Lupus Boreas, should be comparable to Ruin Guards. Low 7-B (2 megatons).

Adeptus Tier: Can also be called "Harbinger Tier". For those who are considered exceptional among Vision-wielders or those who scale notably above those in the Abyss Mage Tier, or otherwise those who are comparable to Ganyu, who should be around the baseline for combatant Adepti. This includes characters such as the Liyue Traveler, Tartaglia and Jean, as well as characters such as Spirit Andrius/Lupus Boreas, Abyss Heralds and the First Field Tiller. At least Low 7-B, likely 7-B (>>>> 4 megatons).
  • Note: Lisa's power effortlessly terrifies Razor. This, coupled with the likelihood that Lisa couldn't be bothered to push her limits just to demonstrate her strength to Razor, should mean that Lisa's casual power should far surpass Razor's maximum power, who himself possesses a 2x multiplier.
God Tier: For those who scale to Prime Barbatos in any way, such as Decarabian and Morax, and those who scale off of them in turn. As per Point 1, High 7-A (1.32 Gigatons).

^From the CRT

For reference.

Hilichurl Tier: For untrained Vision-wielders or those completely lacking in combat-related feats, such as Diona and Xinyan, but should at least be capable of defeating Hilichurls, which can pose a threat to more capable combatants in large enough numbers. Low 7-B (<< 2 megatons).

Abyss Mage Tier: For the standard trained Vision-wielders, such as Razor, Bennett and Amber, who should be able to defeat an Abyss Mage, as even a newly-awakened Razor could defeat one. Based on a statement from Lupus Boreas, should be comparable to Ruin Guards. Low 7-B (2 megatons).

Adeptus Tier: Can also be called "Harbinger Tier". For those who are considered exceptional among Vision-wielders or those who scale notably above those in the Abyss Mage Tier, or otherwise those who are comparable to Ganyu, who should be around the baseline for combatant Adepti. This includes characters such as the Liyue Traveler, Tartaglia and Jean, as well as characters such as Spirit Andrius/Lupus Boreas, Abyss Heralds and the First Field Tiller. At least Low 7-B, likely 7-B (>>>> 4 megatons).
  • Note: Lisa's power effortlessly terrifies Razor. This, coupled with the likelihood that Lisa couldn't be bothered to push her limits just to demonstrate her strength to Razor, should mean that Lisa's casual power should far surpass Razor's maximum power, who himself possesses a 2x multiplier.
God Tier: For those who scale to Prime Barbatos in any way, such as Decarabian and Morax, and those who scale off of them in turn. As per Point 1, High 7-A (1.32 Gigatons).

^From the CRT
Yeah I remember
Imma copy and paste that onto the main verse page

Wait what? ****, have to change all of the calc for eula to compensate for the 2x ap buff, really wish i paid attention to the ap section of the tier list.

Back