• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

Some of these leaks are really interesting, but no doubt someone's gonna go nuts over the implications of it.

According to Zhongli, even in his prime he couldn't oppose Azhdaha alone, much less seal him. Yet we fight him as a Weekly Boss. Either Azhdaha was weakened since he was sealed, or he becomes a good guy and it becomes a training arrangement similar to our thing with Andrius.

The exact quote from Zhongli is:

地龙翻身,撼天动地,以你的能耐哪怕是全胜时期的我也难一人对抗,更难谈封印.
When the earth dragon stirs, the heavens shake and the earth moves.
With your capabilities, even in my prime I would be unable to oppose you alone, much less seal you.

Well, I've made Diluc, Albedo and Noelle's pages, and the CRT updates are done. Any word on the progress for the other profiles?

I took a break from Genshin because of Zhongli drama, and now with that three shitstorm happened, i just want to enjoying my game, why is that hard?
That Zhongli drama was also a bad circlejerk
Now a days people are saying he’s way too strong and I agree

Quite a shame Genshin’s fanbase is so massive maybe if it was smaller we wouldn’t see people trying to force racism on Xinyan or Kaeya.

Last edited:
Basically. In-universe she's Mondstadt's Xiao.

Speaking of which, if nobody's called dibs, I'll get started on Xiao's profile.

So I worked on Zhongli's profile a little bit. Missed out quite a few things originally and only now noticed so.... oops, I guess. Added and edited a couple things too.

Wait a second does the traveler not have Non Physical Interaction/soul manipulation?
Since the latest story quest revealed Andrius has been dead and only his spirit remains yet we fight him every week as training.
And us beating up that dudes soul in the Xiao quest
Or am I missing something

Herald should at least be obviously superior to Razor, and from the way he was talking, likely comparable or superior to current Andrius.

Definitely inferior to Liyue Traveler since the latter won pretty clearly every time they fought.

I don’t think he scale to Andrius since in the quest razor mentions that there was a trap and that herald didn’t follow the trail rules

Definitely inferior to Liyue Traveler since the latter won pretty clearly every time they fought.
Tbf the first time they fought Paimon called it a tough battle(even if in gameplay it was a literal joke) and the last time we had Dain’s help
Traveler scales above but I don’t think by much

Last edited:
Just throwing this out here about upcoming Electro Archon, spoiler: new unconfirmed leak claims that "Electro Archon's speciality is time stop".

Azdaha's size is underwhelming. I expected a giant boss fight and am sorely disappointed.

Also, my laptop died last week and my phone can't handle Genshin so I have been playing Honkai Impact 3 these days. And Jesus Christ that game is hella fun. The combat especially, is leagues above Genshin's. Heck, looking at Dea Anchora Durandal's gameplay, I am puzzled why not even 10% of it was given to Childe who is a similar character.

Dea Anchora Durandal's gameplay

Last edited:
Yeah I still find Azhdaha's size weird. There's a direct piece of lore in-game referring to Azhdaha being "as big as the mountains he called home", yet for some reason he's barely the size of Dvalin at best. Here's hoping that's addressed in Zhongli's story quest.

While working on Klee's profile, I realized a problem that's been coming up more and more.

We have no definitive multipliers regarding characters in comparison to each other (like Jean being x times more powerful than Bennett, for example), but we do have several cases of clear major gaps in power, such as with Lisa being far stronger than Razor, Zhongli being far stronger than Childe, Prime Andrius being far stronger than Current Andrius, etc.

So I was wondering how we were going to deal with the fact that there are clearly characters superior enough to other characters to be full-on 7-B, even though we have little to no strict multipliers.

I mean, there's Klee's 5.55x multiplier in her C4, but Klee's base power with her bombs is already likely superior to Jean and Diluc's blows just basing off of feats, who are themselves far superior to characters like Razor. So while she's easily in 7-B with that multiplier, would the extent of, say, Diluc's superiority over someone like Bennett be enough to put Diluc himself into 7-B, and thus put Klee even higher into 7-B? What about characters like Dvalin, who is by himself superior to any of the playable Mondstadt characters, including Klee, and then Zhongli, who should be far superior to Dvalin?

It's just a thought I had, because it honestly feels really weird packing everyone into Low 7-B considering the size of the scaling chain. And even if we did decide to move up certain characters to 7-B via superiority, where would the line be drawn?

Any thoughts?

While working on Klee's profile, I realized a problem that's been coming up more and more.

We have no definitive multipliers regarding characters in comparison to each other (like Jean being x times more powerful than Bennett, for example), but we do have several cases of clear major gaps in power, such as with Lisa being far stronger than Razor, Zhongli being far stronger than Childe, Prime Andrius being far stronger than Current Andrius, etc.

So I was wondering how we were going to deal with the fact that there are clearly characters superior enough to other characters to be full-on 7-B, even though we have little to no strict multipliers.

I mean, there's Klee's 5.55x multiplier in her C4, but Klee's base power with her bombs is already likely superior to Jean and Diluc's blows just basing off of feats, who are themselves far superior to characters like Razor. So while she's easily in 7-B with that multiplier, would the extent of, say, Diluc's superiority over someone like Bennett be enough to put Diluc himself into 7-B, and thus put Klee even higher into 7-B? What about characters like Dvalin, who is by himself superior to any of the playable Mondstadt characters, including Klee, and then Zhongli, who should be far superior to Dvalin?

It's just a thought I had, because it honestly feels really weird packing everyone into Low 7-B considering the size of the scaling chain. And even if we did decide to move up certain characters to 7-B via superiority, where would the line be drawn?

Any thoughts?
I agree with this however upscaling revision going on rn which isn’t done the conclusion of that would be very relevant to this.

And it generally isn’t really well liked to upscale someone that much via scaling chain even if common sense says they’d have to be that high unless it’s Dragonball cough
Like with a verse I like most of the characters are High 7-C despite a Grand Canyon of a scaling chain and we were told we can’t even upscale them to High 7-C+ because of that

The best we can do for characters like Diluc is either heavily downscale off Klee’s multiplier or just make them “At least Low 7-B likely far higher”

Last edited:
Well, even if we assume Klee is only 2 megatons (which is impossible cuz her firepower is way greater than Razor via scaling chain), her 5.55x multiplier would land us 11 megatons anywho. Easily well-into 7-B.

I suppose we could just say, for example, Diluc is "At least Low 7-B, likely 7-B", so we have a value for both ends of the spectrum and Diluc can fight in both tiers. It's a win-win. Then characters like Zhongli can be "At least 7-B, likely far higher" via scaling chain.

Well, even if we assume Klee is only 2 megatons (which is impossible cuz her firepower is way greater than Razor via scaling chain), her 5.55x multiplier would land us 11 megatons anywho. Easily well-into 7-B.

I suppose we could just say, for example, Diluc is "At least Low 7-B, likely 7-B", so we have a value for both ends of the spectrum and Diluc can fight in both tiers. It's a win-win. Then characters like Zhongli can be "At least 7-B, likely far higher" via scaling chain.
I can get behind that
All you would need is a small revision to have that change enforced so long as the multiplier is accepted by staff (They can be super hard to reason with when it comes to multipliers sometimes)

Anywho, Klee's done.

Is it really a good idea to describe their talents using gameplay-exclusive terminology?
  • Chained Reactions: Klee's regular attacks and skills have a chance of summoning Sparks, dealing damage equal to 120% of the damage of Sparks 'n' Splash.
  • Explosive Frags: Jumpty Dumpty's mines decreases struck opponents' defense by 23%
Somehow I doubt knowing that she can decrease her opponent’s defense by 23% will be useful when debating her in a fight.

Well it's not like we know how else those abilities function, and leaving them out is unfair to the character. Sure we could maybe take out the percentages, but then things would just get ridiculously vague.

I just went with the usual RPG approach (Final Fantasy, Persona, etc.) and went with the assumption that the moves work the way the game says they work and leave it at that.

Last edited:
Well it's not like we know how else those abilities function, and leaving them out is unfair to the character. Sure we could maybe take out the percentages, but then things would just get ridiculously vague.

I just went with the usual RPG approach Final Fantasy, Persona, etc.) and went with the assumption that the moves work the way the game says they work and leave it at that.
Well if other verses do it and it isn't viewed as a problem that's fine plus it would be kinda interesting to mention AP amps via the percentages

Multipliers only really get iffy when they get ridiculously huge. Like, 100x to 1000x kind of huge. Even then, so long as the displays in power are consistent with the multipliers, they still get accepted.

Our biggest single multiplier currently is Klee's C4, which is 5.55x. Not really that notable, all things considered.

Multipliers only really get iffy when they get ridiculously huge. Like, 100x to 1000x kind of huge. Even then, so long as the displays in power are consistent with the multipliers, they still get accepted.

Our biggest single multiplier currently is Klee's C4, which is 5.55x. Not really that notable, all things considered.
Tbf 5.55x is a boost by our standards when it comes to vs threads is something that can go from mildly damaging an opponent to nigh one shotting/ two shotting them

But yeah within the context of just getting an accepted multiplier 5.55x is way easier plus I remember a verse literally has a 250000x multiplier that is accepted

Does anyone know the area of the entire teyvat? (If no then at least Mondstadt or Liyue)
Personally idk their sizes
In game the size of Teyvat is nonsense but that’s due to not wanting the game to take up way too much space

The only thing to assume size I guess is that the Mondstadt region of the game in general not the city is Germany based and Liyue is China based
But we can’t just rip the sizes from those countries either because then it is inconsistent with how the map depicts them in size.

According to the livestream his power has greatly diminissed over the years beucase of his seals.
Anywho, Klee's done.

Just to point out about a minor error on the summary: Alice and Klee's father's expedition is completely unrelated to Varka's, It's stated that Klee's parents left 3 years ago prior to the beginning of the game while Varka's expedition left only half a year prior to the beginning of the game.

Last edited:
Back