• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

Pretty sure it was clearly implied that said earthquakes were being caused by the Geovishaps considering the quest involved investigating the cause of said earthquakes, with only the Primo Geovishap causing the earthquake that was strong enough to open its mountain cave.
0v0slAE.jpg

W7dPQe5.jpg

Don't know if Traveler already had this, but we fight a spirit/soul in the new story quest for Xiao

Not that I remember. That's a clear case of NPI for sure. We should add Soul Manip and Summoning for every Adeptus with prep time, too.

The spell was for separating the soul from the body and summoning it to a specific location which should've been used to summon your sibling, but eh. The actual physical interaction with the soul (i.e. fighting it) wasn't part of Xiao's description of the spell.

So the spell would be a prep-time ability for Adepti. The punching a soul part is apparently something people can just do since no one was surprised you could do it.

So is it possible to calc the Osial's storm feat? (If Osial created the storm) If so, it could be a good feat to scale him and Zhongli to (no one else scales of course except maybe full power Venti I guess).

Still nothing on the calc.

Anybody working on any profiles? I've roughed out one for Albedo out of boredom.

So is it possible to calc the Osial's storm feat? (If Osial created the storm) If so, it could be a good feat to scale him and Zhongli to (no one else scales of course except maybe full power Venti I guess).
Probably, but just based on what we see, there's nothing that'd put it above Razor's feat.

Speaking of Ning, do we know how she scales via creating that replica of the Guizhong Ballista?

Also, does anyone scale to tanking Osial's attacks, or do we just consider those Game Mechanics? I kind of forgot those were a thing and it feels weird thinking about it. Osial would have no reason to hold back, and there aren't any mentions of him being weaker than he was in the Archon War where he supposedly had a rivalry with Morax. Yet there's absolutely no way the Millelith or the Traveler could be tanking full-power attacks from Osial, especially since Xiao even warned us not to get hit by them.

It just occurred to me that Xiao could throw a wrench into future scaling. He's clearly one of the strongest Adepti, not counting Pre-Gnosis Morax, and we have clear statements from both Zhongli and Dainsleif that he's slain gods before. We even have a statement from Xiao that implies he's at least assisted in fights against Osial himself. If anyone ever ends up actually beating or matching Xiao in a fight, then they'd have to be comparable to gods themselves already.

Last edited:
Yet there's absolutely no way the Millelith or the Traveler could be tanking full-power attacks from Osial, especially since Xiao even warned us not to get hit by them.
I think at least in the Traveler's case it would make since for them to be able to tank Osial's hits at least but taking quite some damage, since Ganyu mentions in her quest that the Traveler is Adepti Level by saying the Traveler is at least as strong as her, and she herself fought in the Archon War. Tho this happens after the fight with Osial and Childe's quest so in any case it can be said the Traveler got stronger since then by the time of her quest.
If anyone ever ends up actually beating or matching Xiao in a fight, then they'd have to be comparable to gods themselves already.
Yeah but i don't really think that's a problem since i don't think we will see anyone fighting Xiao anyway.

Last edited:
The Osial fight is weird. But I don't think Osial is so strong and above the cast that he'd one shot. It's more than likely that everyone made sure to take minimal hits as per Xiao's instructions. Plus Adepti buffing Traveler could have helped.

Osial was said to rival Morax, though. No way he wouldn't oneshot if he landed.

On another note, I made an update to the Razor calc since Ugarik responded. I accidentally used 20000m as the diameter, as opposed to the radius, so the volume of the cloud was only a quarter what it should've been. Fixed it, and it yields... 2.04 Gigatons.

We High 7-A now bois.

On another note, I made an update to the Razor calc since Ugarik responded. I accidentally used 20000m as the diameter, as opposed to the radius, so the volume of the cloud was only a quarter what it should've been. Fixed it, and it yields... 2.04 Gigatons.

We High 7-A now bois.
That's nice and all, but this is now much larger than the High 7-C+ scaling we had. Now we have to decide whether we accept this as a scalable feat or not for characters. btw has Lisa's been calced?

So apparently from some calcers I know off site. An issue with the calc is tgat you forgot to convert grams into kg or something.

"Confused why they didn’t convert grams to kg
Should be 1000x lower. 2 megatons".

Out of curiosity, how many of my arguments do people here even remember, aside from me having a direct issue with Razor's/Lisa's storm feat itself?

For example, even if you take the hyperbolic description of Beidous exaggerated, made up feats and wank it to high heaven... it would still only come out as Low 7-C.

Said description is "People love to tell epic tales of her earth-shattering (or rather, sea-splitting) feats; tales in which her abilities are exaggerated to almost superhuman levels. " - Beidou's Character Story

I am specifically talking about the "sea-splitting" part. Even if we assume she split the entire ocean all the way to the horizon and created a 10m wide trench all the way to the ground and assume that she moved all the surrounding water up until the horizon, rather than just what was in the affected area . . . it would still be 20.000 times less impressive than random wolf boy making a casual storm.

Another example would be Dvalin needing a buff from the abyss-order to create a storm, which means that random wolf boy is also stronger than one of the four winds.

None of that Beidou stuff is considered an anti-feat considering the lack of details on exactly how exaggerated said stories are, so I don't see how any of what you mentioned is relevant.

As for Dvalin, he created a far more powerful storm during his boss fight without needing a buff anyway, and just based on that, we can see that either the Abyss Order buffs only went so far as to make the storm over Mondstadt constant, or the whole thing about the Abyss Order buffing Dvalin being needed to create the storm was one giant PIS. Minor nitpick, but Dvalin was not a member of the Four Winds at that point in time, and had none of the buffs from Barbatos that he only received later on that Dvalin himself attributed as power usually only given to the Four Winds.

I admit that I don't remember everything you've mentioned in the past, but unless any of that directly serve as an anti-feat that puts the calc into question, High 7-A Razor/Lisa would still be valid. As mentioned before, Razor directly acknowledges Lisa's lightning being capable of creating nimbostratus clouds in his voicelines; so the feat is about as blatant as it gets. Unless you have an anti-feat that's equally blatant, this debate is frankly a waste of time since everyone else seems to agree that the feat itself is valid.

Also i just noticed they don't have it on their profile, but the Traveler also has Resistance to Poison Manipulation, Corrosion Inducement and Corruption, as well as Purification, due to being immune to Durin's corruption and poisoned blood (which Albedo states aside from being poisoined is also corrosive) as well as being able to purify what's contaminated with said stuff, so that should be included to their profile.

Also, Dainsleif's quest confirms the twins arrived in Teyvat over or aproximately 500 years ago as he mentions that Dvalin was yet to be corrupted the first time he visited Stormterror's Lair, which he mentions was on his journey alongside the Traveler's twin. So their Age should be "Unknown, over 500 years old" with said reasoning and "likely much older (stated to have visited "countless worlds" before coming to Teyvat)"

Last edited:
None of that Beidou stuff is considered an anti-feat considering the lack of details on exactly how exaggerated said stories are, so I don't see how any of what you mentioned is relevant
Only that we do know, I mean, we have several examples and all of them are less impressive than what I did here... That aside, even if we assume she can split the ocean around the entire world, it would still be less than half of that storm feat, so it doesn't really matter how vague it is.
As for Dvalin, he created a far more powerful storm during his boss fight without needing a buff anyway
That is just false
High 7-A Razor/Lisa
You still need to convert your grams to kg >. >
As mentioned before, Razor directly acknowledges Lisa's lightning being capable of creating nimbostratus clouds in his voicelines
He doesn't though. Saying "she makes da sky dark" and "she can create clouds" are two totally different things
Unless you have an anti-feat that's equally blatant, this debate is frankly a waste of time since everyone else seems to agree that the feat itself is valid.
Several. I have several. That aside, the storm feat isn't even that on the nose to begin with.
1. We treat in game animations like that with massive scrutiny
2. We treat storm feats with massive scrutiny
3. It is a self contradictory feat in many ways, which none of you jave managed to explain, even with the whacky arguments you gave. I mean, I literally got the answer of "who cares whether it's contradictory, lul"
4. It is way above and beyond literally any other feat in the verse, with the only exception to that being Venti's mountain moving feats (although we don't know how fast they were)

Also, just overruling an opinion you don't like, without even properly debating it, is really... um...

We High 7-A now bois.
Were the High 7A calcs accepted?

If so, then me very excited

If not, me very sad

It's whatever. At this point I just want a tier to work with, no matter what it is; whether it be Low 7-B from the calc or whatever RatherClueless thinks it should be since they clearly disagree with the calc feat. I'm not fond of debating statistics.

I just had a thought

Would Dainsleif > Osial and possibly Morax?

In Albedo's introductory trailer, Dainsleif mentioned that he normally doesn't interfere when sh*t goes crazy in the world, but if Albedo f*cks up, he'll have no other choice but to step in

Despite the fact that he did absolutely nothing against Osial and would have likely continued to do nothing even if the protagonist and adepti failed. And it's likely that he knew that Zhongli would step in as a last resort, since it's implied that he knows that Zhongli is Morax

Why would Dainsleif want to help out if he knows the archons can stop Albedo if anything goes wrong? Well, from my own understanding, it means that Albedo > Archons, which means that if Dainsleif can handle full power Albedo, he would be above the archons too

Idk if this logic makes sense to anyone else but it makes sense to me. Any thoughts?

I just had a thought

Would Dainsleif > Osial and possibly Morax?

In Albedo's introductory trailer, Dainsleif mentioned that he normally doesn't interfere when sh*t goes crazy in the world, but if Albedo f*cks up, he'll have no other choice but to step in

Despite the fact that he did absolutely nothing against Osial and would have likely continued to do nothing even if the protagonist and adepti failed. And it's likely that he knew that Zhongli would step in as a last resort, since it's implied that he knows that Zhongli is Morax

Why would Dainsleif want to help out if he knows the archons can stop Albedo if anything goes wrong? Well, from my own understanding, it means that Albedo > Archons, which means that if Dainsleif can handle full power Albedo, he would be above the archons too
Or, Dainsleif has PTSD against alchemists and gods over what happened to Khaen'riah and takes it very personally when some alchemist of powerful origins is stirring shit.

Also i just read it, but on the story about the PS4 exclusive glider it is said that during their long journey the Traveler has witnessed the "birth and death of stars". I guess that would make the Travelers likely Billions of years old? in that case they should also probably get Immortality Type 1.

Last edited:
Also i just read it, but on the story about the PS4 exclusive glider it is said that during their long journey the Traveler has witnessed the "birth and death of stars". I guess that would make the Travelers likely Billions of years old? in that case they should also probably get Immortality Type 1.
You get longevity for that unless confirmed that they live forever.

It is certainly very implied that they are probably immortal, but not directly stated yeah. Just didn't know that Longevity can account for Billions of years as well lol.

Last edited:
Or, Dainsleif has PTSD against alchemists and gods over what happened to Khaen'riah and takes it very personally when some alchemist of powerful origins is stirring shit.
PTSD OH GOD NO LOL

However, if he only has PTSD, he probably wouldn't have reacted the way he did. His reaction was "If Albedo f*cks up, I'll beat his *ss myself", not "If Albedo f*cks up, I'll run away from Teyvat". He implies that he's capable of taking down something that seemingly no one else, not even the Archons, can.

Seems like we're getting a new 5 star Monstadt character called Eula in the next update. Ice Claymore. Apparently the 4th unit's captain. Most importantly, very simpable.

She's not really supposed to be in Monstadt though due to being in Varka's expedition so her being there probably has some story implications that isn't filler. Maybe she's there to give a report on what Varka and the army are doing. She's also got troubled origins as she is the descendant of the Lawrence clan which was the aristocrat clan that had ruled Monstadt as a dictatorship and were taught a lesson by Vanessa and Venti in the prologue manga. Subsequently, they were exiled and are villified by the Monstadtians so maybe people will be sus of her.

Back