• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean the vs wiki ask for real lightning manip, which is why i used Raiden Ei, the electro embodiment in the verse as an example of Electro User Character/Entitites of them using real lightning
Could you provide any evidence on why Dainsleif would stated Keqing is Lightning Speed in a flowery Language?
"Moves at lightning speed" is one of the most common instances of flowery language in all of literature, so much so that as a wiki we tend to expect evidence that it isn't flowery language; that it is flowery language is the default assumption.

"Moves at lightning speed" is one of the most common instances of flowery language in all of literature, so much so that as a wiki we tend to expect evidence that it isn't flowery language; that it is flowery language is the default assumption.
So who you expect me to have that requierement when the instant they bring a lightning speed confirmation you just assume its Flowery Language?

I can understand why he used this statement, he saw a electro char use electro powers to move at extremly high speeds in which he assumed that the statement makes sense,
Anyway j posted some ctg scans so is that suffice for mhs scaling?

Back