• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin impact BlackHole feat upgrade?

Option 2 seems to be the safest imo
thanks for the input,just curious if i can add 5-A to Skirk as shes also capable of making blackholes,or 5-B due to the size of the blackhole she made,
shes also stated on her profile to be far superior than the narwhal aswell

At least Island level, likely far higher (It was stated that the appearance of the All-Devouring Narwhall was only a short private training session with Skirk; it took the full powers of Fontaine Aether, Neuvillette and Foul Legacy Tartaglia to tediously defeat the entity. Logically, it should place Skirk superior to all three of them. Neuvillette was shocked upon witnessing Skirk's power. Outright referred to her student as "weak"; was also implied to possess powers beyond the boundaries of Teyvat)

thanks for the input,just curious if i can add 5-A to Skirk as shes also capable of making blackholes,or 5-B due to the size of the blackhole she made,
shes also stated on her profile to be far superior than the narwhal aswell
That specific blackhole would have to be calced assuming it hasn't been already

You guys deserve it, and I said this as one of the biggest opponent of this verse, then again my hatred over this game has mellowed down that much, still not going to engage anything to the fanbase tho

Now let me find a MU for the top tier chars right now, gee hopefully it's not against a Kam-#slapped

Back