• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genryusai Yamamoto vs King of the Beasts Kaidou

Maitreya12

Bronze Supporter
The Captain Commander vs the Flaming Drum Dragon.
  • Speed equalized
  • Reiatsu crush restricted
  • Kaidou can see Yama
  • Blodlusted
Yamamoto’s AP: 7 Petatons

Kaidou’s AP: 4.49 Petatons

AP difference of 1.55x

Who reigns supreme?

Last edited:
This fight should be posted in the Fun and Games thread, no? Since due to this restriction, it cannot be added to profiles.
I….have no idea to be honest with you. Looked like a fun match and I went over to the main bleach thread on what I should do to make it more fair and those restrictions are what they said should be done.

I don’t really know the distinction between this in a verses thread or this on a fun and games thread.

Something that can make the kaidou not be incinerated as soon as it gets close to the yama with its Baki active?

Which version of Yamamoto is this, Shikai or Bankai?

Also you should restrict Yamamoto's Invulnerability via his Soul Physiology, Kaido doesn't have Soul Manipulation which means none of his attacks would even damage Yamamoto given he's a soul.

No one reads my blogs 😭

Which version of Yamamoto is this, Shikai or Bankai?

Also you should restrict Yamamoto's Invulnerability via his Soul Physiology, Kaido doesn't have Soul Manipulation which means none of his attacks would even damage Yamamoto given he's a soul.

No one reads my blogs 😭
Starts out in base.

And I literally asked the main bleach thread on what restrictions I should put on to make it fair. I didn’t get that mentioned 😭

Why not? He was matching it for quite some time and Luffy needed a conservative effort to overcome Kaido’s flaming Bagua which was a new move he pulled out. I don’t see why it wouldn’t scale?
The calc is for the full swing of the fist or something which is what defeated Kaidou, he doesn't scale to that which is why he's not High 6-A on his profile.
2cD4lop.png

Back