• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genos Vs Meruem (can one of them get a win, please?)

P.s. This may be the first of several OPM Vs HxH threads I make.

Base Meruem Vs Post HoE Genos

Speed equalized. SBA applied. Both have no prior knowledge of the other. Battle takes place in middle of Z-City, with both sides starting out 15 meters apart (May change to equalize playing field).

Win via incap or death.

Meruem: 6

Genos:

Incon:

Meruem2
One punch man genos by delila2110-d8rii23
Choice of BG music, I guess.

HQ Hunter x Hunter (2011) OST 2 - Sono Kyoukan, Ryoryoku Zetsurin
HQ Hunter x Hunter (2011) OST 2 - Sono Kyoukan, Ryoryoku Zetsurin.-0

Well if Mereum is baseline, Genos only has a slight AP advantage by .77 kilotons. So it really comes down to skill and range. While Genos clearly takes the ranged category in terms of attacks, Mereum has longer range (Hundreds of meters vs kilometers) and dominates in the skill category. He is much, much smarter, has better fighting skills (Albeit with less experience, but this is easily mitigated by his intelligence and observational skills) and the ability to analyze even the most minute flaws in what could be considered a perfected fighting style, which ultimately allowed him to win the fight against Netero (Though he did lose to the Rose Bomb because he didn't anticipate that Netero would kill himself to ensure Mereum's own destruction). While Genos is known for both underestimating his opponents and overestimating his abilities. I say Mereum takes this with mid-difficulty.

I don't like making such brief responses, since I prefer a thorough analysis, but someone else already covered this well.

I agree with Anttron224's reasonings, and thus, vote for Meruem, Mid, maybe Mid-High Difficulty.

Genos is not gonna have a 7-B key after the revision.

It's gonna be

7-C+ | At least 7-C+ | High 7-C | At least High 7-C likely 7-A

Back