• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bringing Peace To Warring Lands (Corrin vs. Meruem)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
The sun began to rise upon the battlefield, already stained a bright hue of red. The forces of Hoshido and Nohr were locked in the final battle between their two nations, with men on both sides falling like flies in equal measure. In the middle of this combat stood the leaders of these two great nations, Xander and Ryoma, clashing together in an epic battle to the death. It was honestly a sad sight for the inhuman creature watching from beyond, using his extrasensory powers to witness the slaughter of each individual in this land which will forever be stained with death.

Deciding that this battle has gone on long enough, the creature decided to focus his attention on the heads of the two armies. Knowing that by removing the kings, the pawns will fall away before his power, he leapt to a ridiculous height above the battlefield, his trajectory taking him directly over the fight between Ryoma and Xander. His fist filling with Nen energy, he punched at the two humans, intending to turn them into paste before they even knew what happened. However, his punch somehow was blocked by a large scaled beast that suddenly stood before him. The Nohrian and Hoshidan forces took notice immediately, and made a wide berth from these creatures as the dragon knocked away the intruder. The dragon suddenly changed form, revealing himself to be a man.

The leaders of the two armies cried out his name, Corrin, and told him to back away, to which he refused, and swore that he would do whatever he could to protect his family. The creature, intrigued that such a powerful being somehow went unnoticed by him, accepted this challenge with a bow, realizing that with what little time he knew he had, he would bring peace to this warring land however he could.

In the blue corner, we have Corri from Fire Emblem Fates, and in the red corner, we have Meruem from Hunter X Hunter.

Heroes m corrin
HXH Meruem
-This is a fight to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed any outside help.

-This fight takes place on a battlefield with soldiers surrounding the fight on all sides, giving Meruem a slight advantage due to his detachment with the scenario.

-Omega Yato Corrin and Post-Rose Meruem were used.

-Speed was equalized.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Lizard: 0

Insect: 3 (Oblivion Of The Endless, Strawboi, XSOULOFCINDERX)

Inconclusive: 0

Meruem's regen is extremely limited, it requires him to consume most of his opponent and the level of Regenerationn is pretty low. I don't think it will be a factor here.

Purgy said:
Meruem's regen is extremely limited, it requires him to consume most of his opponent and the level of Regenerationn is pretty low. I don't think it will be a factor here.
This is Post-Rose so Meruem's Regenerationn is on the level of Pouf. Pre-Rose is the limited Regenerationn.

EmperorRorepme said:
Purgy said:
This is Post-Rose so Meruem's Regenerationn is on the level of Pouf. Pre-Rose is the limited Regenerationn.
Did Meruem use that? There's no evidence he gained all of Youpi's abilities and Pouf's abilities.

It was agreed to add on a thread a whole back. Also his Hatsu is literally to steal other powers and Hatsu once he eats most of them. Youpi and Pouf merged with him on such a level they became somewhat telepathic. So even though he hasn't shown them i.e a few of their abilities he didn't need to use at any point and did use them when he needed/wanted to.

There's a good case for him having them.

EmperorRorepme said:
It was agreed to add on a thread a whole back. Also his Hatsu is literally to steal other powers and Hatsu once he eats most of them. Youpi and Pouf merged with him on such a level they became somewhat telepathic. So even though he hasn't shown them i.e a few of their abilities he didn't need to use at any point and did use them when he needed/wanted to.
There's a good case for him having them.
iirc there's no statement or feat of him having all of them. His Hatsu takes abilities yes, but it's never said to take all of them.

A theory isn't good grounds for him having them, as far as I'm concerned if there's no statement or feat then he shouldn't have them. A CRT should probably be made about it.

Regardless, for this thread, from reading Corrin's page alone, Meruem's regen wouldn't be a problem.

There doesn't need to be a statement. He took all of the Hatsu from Youpi. Metamorphosis and Rage. He displayed one of Poufs Hatsu when he needed to. He didn't need to use the rest.

You can make the CRT then. I don't mind.

He only showed 2 of Youpi's 3 Hatsu iirc

Aura isn't Hatsu, that page just says he takes their Aura and adds it to his own, increasing his power. Completely irrelevant to the argument I'm making.

I don't care enough and am too lazy to make the CRT, I said "A CRT should probably be made about it", not "I'm going to make a CRT about it".

If something can be interpreted differently, then yes, preferably it should have a statement.

It coming from his rage is irrelevant, many people have Hatsu that are extremely similar to each other, and yet they're separate Hatsu. Hatsu are linked to the personality of their user (As said by Wing), and since Youpi is all about rage, it's only logical his Hatsu would mostly revolve around this aspect.

Why does disprove it's is combination? It's him transforming and controlling Rage Blast within him at the same time. That is spelt out for you. It coming from Rage is very relevant because he first combined it with his physiology then his transformation ability. You can't "interpret" this any other way. I didn't say it was the same as Rage Blast so most of what you said is irrelevant.

Back