• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genm vs Doom (1-1-1)

Last thread I make today; I promise. I doubt this one's a stomp, given their haxxes, intellect and abilities. These two mad geniuses and their god complexes clash here. Who wins and why?

Kuroto Da vs Doctor Doom

- Base Doom at 5-A

- Level 1 Billion Genm at 5-A

- 24 hours of prep time; no knowledge of each other's abilities

Genm God Maximum Gamer Level Billion
"I am...IMMORTAL!"

Doctor Doom Ultimate MC GalImg
"You want to know how I survived? That place kept me alive, gave me strength...power."

God Genm: 1 (Nicetoderp)

The Latverian Monarch: 1 (Newendigo)

Inconclusive: 1 (Jamesthetaker)

I almost feel like it would be easier to list off what Doom COULDN'T do with 24 hours of prep time. Check his profile, but among the stuff he can do with his tech is Mind Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Mass-Energy Conversion, Gravity Manipulation and BFR. Oh yeah, and there's also that one time he stole the Beyonder's powers with some of his tech and became easily the most powerful being in a good chunk of the Marvel multiverse.

Kuroto, meanwhile, has Statistics Manipulation, the ability to creat new power-ups for himself literally out of thin air, Teleportation, Reality Warping, Types 1, 3, 4, 6 and 8 Immortality and nearly developed a way to resist literal Plot Manipulation in the Ex-Aid novel.

This is a pretty fair fight.

Yes, but I think that stealing the Beyonder power isnt something he do everyday of the week right? And since it's a no Intel fight, Doom probably won't pull put the BIG BIG gun out.

Does his mind control work through nerve manipulation? If so then that wouodnt work on Kuroto because buster physiology, but I could see Doom straight up hacking Kuroto data on the fly mid-fight with how big brain he is.

The "Data" you speak of is not normal data at all and while can be read like data, the manipulation of it is harder since said "data" is actually straight up the Bugster Virus itself.

Of course, but arguement could definitely be made for Doom. He can steal Beyonder power after all. I wouldnt be surprise if he can do something about Bugster Virus, the question is.

Will he live long enough to pull a shenanigans since in a straight fight, Kuroto hold basically all the advantage.

If anyone wants to know AP, Doom scales to the Thing with an AP of 86 yottatons. Kuroto's moon-slinging feat is 20 yottatons, but he can also adjust his physical strength to make him however strong he needs to be, so it should still be fair, given the number of abilities and haxxes both combatants have.

Should be noted that Kuroto is arrogant as hell. Even though he somehow got any kind of advantage, he will still lower his power down so that he could has a fair fight with his opponent

He only lowered it down to Kariya because he wanted to beat the shit out of him for foiling him many time again.

BFR might work but Save is a thing, anything in Doom Arsenal that can stop Low 2-C reality manip?

1000% true; just because he can pull a powerup out of his ass doesn't mean he will use it.

Doom is equally arrogant but significantly more pragmatic.

Of course I know that.

Doom is on a time limit here, it's either he end early or Kuroto just reality warp him.

Of course, I dont know much about Marvel so I really dont know what is his true capability in this key.

If he gets off an early strike, Doom could BFR Kuroto by banishing him to the past or another dimension (although it won't last). I'd also say that using Doombots could net him a win, but I feel like Genm would counter by using Zombie Chronicle's Zombie Gamers to fight the Doombots, allowing him to go after the real thing.

Banishing him to the past MIGHT work but he still have safety net in a form of Save and he also control time as his general power from CoSmiC Chronicle. Power Bestowal himself a dimension travel should be able to work due to Game Area itself being basically another dimension.

How resistance he is to disease? Cause if not Kuroto pop Zombie Chronicle and Doom is kinda toast. It is the first ability he use after all.

He's got some pretty damn ridiculous durability and resistances. He healed almost immediately from a broken neck, can likely purge diseases from his system, resists time stop, tech manipulation and survived having his bones and blood transmuted and his atoms deconstructed by the Marquis of Death.

I'd go into more detail, but Doom's profile is easy to access and read.

Banishing Genm to the past wouldn't really do much other than having a really pissed off Genm appear in the modern-day after billions of years of experience- basically dooming Dr.Doom to fight a much more experienced Genm than the "Younger" one he fought prior.

Also not to make it a NLF, but if Genm makes a Time Travelling game like he did Cosmic Chronicle then he could just go back that way.

What's the worst disease Dr.Doom purged from his system? Genm could also just yeet a punch of Bugster Virus particles in his face and it'd basically reality warp him out of existence (Basically "stopping" his time and placing him in a Proto-Gashat where he is a Bugster and inactive)

Many of Genm's hax seem to be a bit of redundant or useless, at least the physical ones. Victor can drain energy from Dan and convert his attacks into energy, increasing his power, let's not forget that Victor is => The Thing who is > Grey Hulk who casually perfomed a feat 4.6x times stronger than Genm's, not only he holds a massive AP advantage but can also make moot Genm's boost with his own.

He can summon several Doombots that can be as strong if stronger than him, and demons that content with comparable people, in base. So that can take care of his clones and zombies.

Dan also seem to lack many resistances, so Doom either power drains, hacks him, mind controls, power nulls, plot hax, or all the previous combined, etc etc.

Take into that with prep, he can literally boost with his stats, improve abilities or new ones. Genm can be countered by taking sealing/nulling or taking control of him.

I do vote Doom for now.

All of thoes is good and all but the thing is, the physical gap doesn't really matter. His own Genm God Billion can scale hy physical up to Low 2-C just fine, his mind control shouldnt work due to the fact that it seem to mess with the nerve with Genm being mostly made out of pure data.

A single swipe of his hands and instantly EE Doom with Bugster Virus, he can als0 give resistance to himself with through Hyper Muteki to most of the had list you mentioned, except maybe plot has but Dan also have done plot hax before in his life. And with prep he can literally get as many resistance or just made himself another plot hax device of his own. He done that before already.

He control every physical aspect of the universe as soon as the fight start. And as of current date, Ex-Aid character is able to mulling every one left and right, doesnt work on Dan as far as we can see.

I would vote for Dan because the fight start and Doom turn into Zombie from Zombie Chronicle. It is the thing he first start off along with CosMiC Chronicle.

Please elaborate; depending on the nature of this ability, this match may become a stomp.

...Does that particular device work only on the Power Cosmic (Galactus and the Silver Surfer's power source), or any form of energy? I seem to recall a different device was needed to sap the Beyonder's power.

Okay, that complicates things. If it had only worked on Terrax, Galactus and the Surfer, it could be inferred that it only applied to cosmic energy...but since it allowed him to absorb Nefaria's ionic powers, it'll work on other power sources.

The tricky bit for Doom is going to be that he may very well be putting himself at risk of Bugster infection by attempting to absorb the virus from the Gashat powering Kuroto's armor. It all depends on if he's got disease resistance high enough to deal with a virus that digitize its' victims ravaging his body while fighing a reality warper with Low 2-C haxxes.

So why can't Genm just make a game where you overload power absorbers? I mean, it's not like he has Conceptual Manipulation or anything.

Edit: Wait I don't see EE resistance on Doom's profile. Absorping Genm would be a horrid and terrible idea! The thing is, the victim isn't just digitized. Their data is copied onto the Proto-Gashat and the original is straight up erased; something Doom has no resistance against.

He doesn't need to absorb the virus directly, just convert the virus into energy or just absorb Dan's energy and not the virus.

His forcefields can also block and nullify said virus, and is not like his is going to face Dan directly, considering that Victor has the tendency to use Doombots as decoys for his machinations should they fail.

I still see no counter for mindhax so this Doom orders Dan to become a family man.

Doesnt his mind hax work through nerve or something? If it work through that then it is not going to work through his Bugster physiology.

And if he is able to max prep then he just start off with Hyper Muteki and his mind hax are now useless.

Back