• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Genm (The Presidents): Tier 1 Upgrade

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
More Kamen Rider shenanigans. This time with Genm. Specifically, we're going to look at Kuroto's Humagear self. I meant to get this out sooner, but got sidetracked with IRL stuff and bigger revisions for the wiki

So Genm Musou is Kuroto's latest and most powerful Gashat. It isn't the most powerful simply because its the newest either. Kuroto claims the Musou Gashat is "unmatched", at least regarding other Gashats. We also know that he isn't just gassing himself up either because he's literally created most Gashats, including the most powerful ones such as Hyper Muteki and Genm God Maximum. Even with Kuroto's huge ego, he's literally admitted that Genm God Maximum is inferior to Hyper Muteki, so we know he isn't bias to forms he specifically uses. That being said, we're forgetting some other Gashats he's made. I'd like to shift attention over to the Decade and Gaim Gashats, which replicated the powers of Post-Gaim Gaiden Decade and Gaim respectively

Genm Musou is currently regarded as the pinnacle of Kuroto's creations. Logically, it wouldn't make sense for them to be weaker than Tier 1s prior to Zi-O

So here's what I suggest for Genm Musou's rating:

At least Low Complex Multiverse level (Genm Musou's power is considered to be unmatched compared to his other Gashats, making this form stronger than any previous Gashats he created, including those that replicated the powers of Kamen Rider Decade and Kamen Rider Gaim)

Smart Queen would also get her rating as Delta changed:

At least Low Complex Multiverse level (Fought evenly with Genm Musou)

EDIT: Because of recent revisions, the rating would actually be Low 1-C now. Same scaling, different rating

Thoughts?

Last edited:
More Kamen Rider shenanigans. This time with Genm. Specifically, we're going to look at Kuroto's Humagear self. I meant to get this out sooner, but got sidetracked with IRL stuff and bigger revisions for the wiki

So Genm Musou is Kuroto's latest and most powerful Gashat. It isn't the most powerful simply because its the newest either. Kuroto claims the Musou Gashat is "unmatched", at least regarding other Gashats. We also know that he isn't just gassing himself up either because he's literally created most Gashats, including the most powerful ones such as Hyper Muteki and Genm God Maximum. Even with Kuroto's huge ego, he's literally admitted that Genm God Maximum is inferior to Hyper Muteki, so we know he isn't bias to forms he specifically uses. That being said, we're forgetting some other Gashats he's made. I'd like to shift attention over to the Decade and Gaim Gashats, which replicated the powers of Post-Gaim Gaiden Decade and Gaim respectively

Genm Musou is currently regarded as the pinnacle of Kuroto's creations. Logically, it wouldn't make sense for them to be weaker than Tier 1s prior to Zi-O

So here's what I suggest for Genm Musou's rating:

At least Complex Multiverse level (Genm Musou's power is considered to be unmatched compared to his other Gashats, making this form stronger than any previous Gashats he created, including those that replicated the powers of Kamen Rider Decade and Kamen Rider Gaim)

Smart Queen would also get her rating as Delta changed:

At least Complex Multiverse level (Fought evenly with Genm Musou)

Thoughts?
I agree since decade and gaim were 1-C and genm could create gashats more powerful than those decade and gaim I’d make sense for him to be 1-C too

Even with Kuroto's huge ego, he's literally admitted that Genm God Maximum is inferior to Hyper Muteki, so we know he isn't bias to forms he specifically uses.
Where is this come from though? Since Emu also admitted he couldn't defeat level billion, that's more like an inconclusive match than GGM inferior to Hyper Muteki

Since Emu also admitted he couldn't defeat level billion, that's more like an inconclusive match than GGM inferior to Hyper Muteki
Not quite. Emu said he could in fact win and that GGM couldn’t defeat him, but Kuroto had the advantage of being able to outlive Emu

There’s also the fact that Emu said he could use Hyper Muteki to defeat GGM in Genm vs. Lazer, but Kiriya said Emu wouldn’t be able to go through with taking Kuroto’s life

There’s also the fact that Emu said he could use Hyper Muteki to defeat GGM in Genm vs. Lazer, but Kiriya said Emu wouldn’t be able to go through with taking Kuroto’s life
N-no? He's even surprised about level billion, he didn't said anything about HM could defeat Genm billion, it's just that he wanted to fight even he knew it was hopeless, Kiriya looked at Emu's injured and told him it was impossible to fight Neo Kuroto with such state.

N-no? He's even surprised about level billion, he didn't said anything about HM could defeat Genm billion, it's just that he wanted to fight even he knew it was hopeless, Kiriya looked at Emu's injured and told him it was impossible to fight Neo Kuroto with such state.
Except he did say it. It wasn’t just because Emu was injured. Kiriya literally addresses that Kuroto needs to be put down and he says that Emu wouldn’t have it in him to do it

This topic isn’t really going anywhere though since it isn’t addressing the scaling proposed in this thread

I agreed with musou upgrade but i don't think GGM is inferior to Hyper cause if it's, Emu wouldn't have to spend his whole life to defeat Kuroto, and about Kiriya he said Kuroto needs to be stop no matter how strong he is because it's their responsibility as a doctor. If you don't feel comfortable about debating this here, i think we can discuss this in discord then.

I agreed with musou upgrade but i don't think GGM is inferior to Hyper cause if it's, Emu wouldn't have to spend his whole life to defeat Kuroto, and about Kiriya he said he needs to be stop no matter how strong he is because it's their responsibility as a doctor. If you don't feel comfortable about debating this here, i think we can discuss this in discord then.
There's already another CRT involving this discussion so we might wanna move that there lol

That aside, thanks for giving your input

I agree also, would this scale to Thouser? If so, it makes Ixu’s appearance in Girl’s Remix more consistent

Yeah the episode made it pretty clear that Thouser was far inferior

Couldn't Thousand Ark be something like "At most 1-C"? As even though he is far, far, FAR weaker than Genm Musou Gamer, he still survived him.

It hardly made him comparable to Genm Musou in any way, it would be circular scaling if we scales Ark-Thouser to 1-C.
I'm not sure how it would count as circular scaling since Ark-Thouser's only appearance came from the exact same special Muso was introduced.

Plus, Ark-Thouser will probably join Muso in beating Zein at the end of Outsiders so he would scale anyway.

Back