• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genji VS Cyborg (Teen Titan)

A battle between cyborg ninja and technological cyborg!

GenjiOverwatch
Genji: High 8-C Form

Equipment: Shuriken, Wakizashi, Ryu-ichimonji (His Katana)

Can use his abilities as normal.

Cyborgteentitan
Teen Titan Cyborg: High 8-C Form
Equipment: Grappling Hook, Sonic Cannon (Mainly his arms and smaller ones on his feet), Missile Launchers (Chests and Sholders), His High-End Sensor.

Note: Speed is equalized. The battlefield takes place in Jump City.

Genji: 7

Cyborg: 1

Inconclusive: 0

Genji via reflect nullifying cyborgs ranged attacks, His faster mobility, and most likely higher fighting skill (being a ninja) and experience

Also i doubt Cyborg can withstand too many hits from Genjis ult

Similar to Jinx, Genji has enough tools in his arsenal to make mincemeat of Cyborg thanks to an array of shuriken, his blade can likely reflect Cyborg's energy blasts, and Dragonblade tips the scales even more in his favor.

Going with Genji due to more experience due to him being trained to fight since birth and his ability to defend himself via deflect

Let's not forget that he can climb up to large scales giving him an edge of maneuverability. So he can attack Cyborg without him noticing.

While I like Cyborg, Genjinseems to be the superior fighter and generally has more counters for cyborgs ability so it's likely genii will be he one on top for his match.

I thought it was 6, because it didn't look like mdkid663 voted (My apologies).

Might as well wait for 24 hours.

Back