• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An angel goes to stomp a teen (Chris (Tyler and Chris Adventures) vs Johanna (World of Projections)) 0-0-0 (STOMP)

Story: Johanna is sent to stop a teen from causing more chaos and to put him back to his place like all humans should be

Chris vs Johanna

Low 7-B and High 8-C vs High 7-C | Post Slavery arc with Sydney shield vs Gea's power

All Optional Equipment allowed

Distance:
125 meters

Speed Equalized

A teen beats the crap out of an angel: 0

The angel annihilates the teen: 0

Both just destroy Jerusalem: 0

sorry if this is a stomp ...

Last edited:
Wait how's she gonna hurt him past the Low 7-B shield tho

Wait how's she gonna hurt him past the Low 7-B shield tho
oh she basically hits it range then waits for 1 minute to pass and then the shield is disabled

Chris basically is a high 8-C but has a Low 7-B: 1 hit shield

He does have some Luck and has 2x faster reaction speed so he isn't going to be easily out ranged and lose

idk, what's he gonna do in that minute and how strong is the luck

idk, what's he gonna do in that minute and how strong is the luck
ok so anything non danmaku range wise is missing

He also has 2x reaction speed so even some Danmaku isn't the end of the world (He has dodge before Danmaku to som extent)

His Shield isn't being immediately disabled without some ability Johanna has

His plan is to try to speed amp himself to then they get much closer to her and activate it so she dies by the radius blast

I think you're gonna need to equalize speed actually, even his base speed is over x2 Johanna's and his reactions are x4.

Activate what, the shield?

I think you're gonna need to equalize speed actually, even his base speed is over x2 Johanna's and his reactions are x4.

Activate what, the shield?
I did equalize speed so his reactions are x2

yeah she needs to activate his shield to then one shot him after 1 minute of invincibility is gone

Is the shield always active? She's fairly likely to pretend to retreat and sneak an attack past him

Is the shield always active? She's fairly likely to pretend to retreat and sneak an attack past him
The shield is active until hit once and then it's disabled for 8 hours

wait um Melee or range

if melee she just dies from the 150 meter blast it makes

i mean i don't think it's very likely she isn't within 150 m of it when hitting it

I mean she's just likely to sneak some of her mercury blood through tall grass or underground and then have it come up and hit him from behind when he's not aware.

But like if they start within the shield's explosion range then she's totally gonna get hit by it lol

Then again, if she gets hit from it 125 meters away she'll only receive a tiny fraction of the yield and she'd regen from that.

Last edited:
I mean she's just likely to sneak some of her mercury blood through tall grass or underground and then have it come up and hit him from behind when he's not aware.
that would count as a range hit though so his Luck could easily save him as she has no Danmaku
Then again, if she gets hit from it 125 meters away she'll only receive a tiny fraction of the yield and she'd regen from that.
Damage is constant regardless of distance (it destroyed a meteor from 150-meter range). Of course, she would need to hit him and I doubt she is that dumb to Melee him so she will try outranging him (though that has it's own issues)

that would count as a range hit though so his Luck could easily save him as she has no Danmaku
If he's not aware of the attack, his luck is probably not good enough to protect him, unless you're telling me he's straight-up immune to attacks, which I understand he's not.
Damage is constant regardless of distance (it destroyed a meteor from 150-meter range). Of course, she would need to hit him and I doubt she is that dumb to Melee him so she will try outranging him (though that has it's own issues)
Why would she know not to do that?

If he's not aware of the attack, his luck is probably not good enough to protect him, unless you're telling me he's straight-up immune to attacks, which I understand he's not.
He doesn't need to be aware of an attack for his Luck to help him. That's not how it works anyway

Why would she know not to do that?
No reason to be Melee against a Teen why not just snipe him from afar

He doesn't need to be aware of an attack for his Luck to help him. That's not how it works anyway
She has direct control of it all the time, unless it provides complete protection I don't see how it could protect him for more than an instant.
No reason to be Melee against a Teen why not just snipe him from afar
Why would she even want to kill the guy, realistically she'll probably just try to talk him down or something.

She has direct control of it all the time, unless it provides complete protection I don't see how it could protect him for more than an instant.
ok his luck is 1 out of 4.7883047e-78

for much simpler terms his luck is roughly the same as 257 coins flipped being heads.

She would need to sneak attack him nearly 300 times (or have the attack last probably 30 seconds) to realistically land 1 shot at him

Why would she even want to kill the guy, realistically she'll probably just try to talk him down or something.
I forgot she is Lawful good ... now does she have Social Influencing options. Now, Chris has Fear Manip so idk if they cancel out here (Kind of think Johanna's Social Influncing is higher)

ok his luck is 1 out of 4.7883047e-78

for much simpler terms his luck is roughly the same as 257 coins flipped being heads.

She would need to sneak attack him nearly 300 times (or have the attack last probably 30 seconds) to realistically land 1 shot at him
Yeah this is a total stomp lol, the amount of ways something could go wrong would crank up the amount of times she'd need to attack him way higher, to an effectively useless degree.

Johanna's SI is literally just being an intelligent person who's good at understanding what makes people tick, it's not magic, she can't get someone to stop attacking all of a sudden if she doesn't have some logical way to convince them. Fear Manip doesn't really matter though. In fact once I make a profile of a character she fought she'll have resistance to Madness 3 which is... close enough.

Way I see it her only chance is Pain Manip and that's not really something she'll ever do unless truly cornered.

Last edited:
Yeah this is a total stomp lol, the amount of ways something could go wrong would crank up the amount of times she'd need to attack him way higher, to an effectively useless degree.
It's best to ignore probability calcs again IDK anything about how this works so it's best to assume how good his Luck feat is
Also her thing with the Lead is CQC which his Luck can't deal with anyway so yeah she can hit him with it

Johanna's SI is literally just being an intelligent person who's good at understanding what makes people tick, it's not magic, she can't get someone to stop attacking all of a sudden if she doesn't have some logical way to convince them. Fear Manip doesn't really matter though. In fact once I make a profile of a character she fought she'll have resistance to Madness 3 which is... close enough.
Chris is a Chaotic Neutral so it's debatable how much this would work tbh ... (especially with his multiple personalities, he can just give up or double down)

Imo ... I think Johannes wins now I realized her Mercury blood thing can be used CQC against him (though again how in-character is it?)

I think this is Incon since once Johannes uses her Mercury Blood to try to kill Chris it's not obvious to her that his shield does anything and can easily be in range

but if not she just stabs him thrice (1 for shield, 1 for Chris, and 1 for his Zombie form)

Back