• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Rora has an existential crisis, but every time he does, Crabwhale calls him something.

Im too much of a (Since I cant say the word due to fandoms rules or somethig, lets just say this) individual with an IQ of 60 or below, I wont go anywhere when I die.

I honestly cannot tell if you're being serious with that IQ thing or not.

No offense.

If someone says many times he's going to do something bad, no one does anything about it, and then he ends up doing it:

Who should take the blame?

Rodri "Dante" said:
If someone says many times he's going to do something bad, no one does anything about it, and then he ends up doing it:
The guy eho didn't know about his plans, and just watched him fulfill them.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Both, the people who said nothing are responsible for doing nothing, but the guy who did it actually did it.

Seol404, comin' atcha with the philosophical answers.

Seol404 said:
Reading this back makes me want to kill myself. And I posted it a few seconds ago,

No, both sides did wrong and it mattered. But legally I don't think the guys who did nothing would be able to be held accountable, but that would probably depend on the country.

I'm talking from a moral point of view, not legal.

And I say it won't matter because both sides won't want to apologize to the other, since they think the other is responsible.

Nah I think the people who did nothing would feel really guilty.

You've heard of survivors guilt, right? I would imagine it would be something like that.

Anyone who does a bad action takes direct responsibility for. Anyone who knows of something bad taking place, has the capability to stop it, and chooses to let it happen takes secondary responsibility.

Seol404 said:
Seol404 said:
Reading this back makes me want to kill myself. And I posted it a few seconds ago,
Everyhing I ever posted makes me want to kill myself so bad that I am surprised I am still posting this to this day. Cause someone has to get the ghetto trash off my parents yard. If there was 1 thing I wish was legal was bejng able to, regardless of the kids age, to spray them with a hose.

Also, irrelevant, but I have a reservation for a dinner place for a date today, and I plan to propose.

Congrats! Hope it turns well and that you two live happily together :)

Also, irrelevant, but I have a reservation for a dinner place for a date today, and I plan to propose.
Congralutaions!

I just realized the general no topic thread was here, that's why I wasnt here the last 300 posts. I thought we just didn't have one at the moment

Btw in case it didnt post(Its not on my screen she said yes. Im gooing tomget married in a few months. In crossoverse cinematic universe canon I don't know who Imwill be married to yet

I wish I could marry my special someone...

I think you posted that before.

Back