• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Rora has an existential crisis, but every time he does, Crabwhale calls him something.

@Seol I agree. I guess I should've said "Who can beat up the most people in a fair fight"

Oh also that we know of. There's probably some unknown tribeman warrior out there/throughout history who'd shit on most pro athletes in a fight

Okay, so I unintentionally spun off this discussion on a technicality that I pointed out.

I will now proceed to lift until my back breaks in repentance.

I highly doubt that Ryu, literally every historic person would probably get shit on by the average pro athlete. Musashi Miyamoto would probably look basic by todays standards

Seol404 said:
I highly doubt that Ryu, literally every historic person would probably get shit on by the average pro athlete. Musashi Miyamoto would probably look basic by todays standards
Nope, people in the past were actually stronger.

Greek rowmen literally had thicker bones than people today, and no one can replicate what they could.

Crabwhale said:
Okay, so I unintentionally spun off this discussion on a technicality that I pointed out.
I will now proceed to lift until my back breaks in repentance.
And I'll continue to make excuses about how my D-cup is giving me back pain and stopping me from working going to the gym 8 times a week

Seol404 said:
And I'll continue to make excuses about how my D-cup is giving me back pain and stopping me from working going to the gym 8 times a week
First, 8 times? Thas a bit much, don't ya think. As in, even I don't do that much.

Also, really? You had to just say that, didn't you?

Crabwhale said:
Nope, people in the past were actually stronger.

Greek rowmen literally had thicker bones than people today, and no one can replicate what they could.
Also even if historic warriors were not as strong, I'm sure "Literally their entire lives revolved around fighting and living in harsh conditions nearly no one today could hope to survive in" and "killing people in horrifically brutal ways is as natural to them as breathing" are things that would give some sort of edge.

Back